What does it mean "white people"? Is there any scientific anaylsises on that?

What does it mean "white people"? Is there any scientific anaylsises on that?
If idea of "white people" does exist, then why white nationalists hate LatAm people?

Attached: 1560591774115.jpg (640x640, 114K)

>What does it mean "white people"?
Basically Anglos. It was a concept spread by the British as a justification for treating people they colonised like shit.
>Is there any scientific anaylsises on that?
Nah, it's not a scientific concept.
>If idea of "white people" does exist, then why white nationalists hate LatAm people?
Jow Forumstards, stormfags, racists, etc. are braindead.

You do realize majority of “white people ” are:
Jow Forumstards, stormfags, racists, etc. are braindead.

'Whiteness' is an identity that arose in New World countries as a need for European settlers of various backgrounds to distinguish themselves from the predominant slave castes and native people groups. In old world countries people tend to primarily identify with their ethnic, ethno-religous or even national identity instead of arbitrary racial categories.

You just know it when you see it. Whiteness is actually as much of a cultural thing as a skin pigment thing. Even somewhat dark fellows can be considered white if they integrate well enough.

Nah, racist vermin are a minority of any society.

I've witnessed people carry on perfectly normal, friendly conversations with black people all the time then casually mutter about how evil they are when around fellow-whites. Many non-whites will also have tons of white friends but won't shut up about how all white people are the devil. Racism is nothing like the caricature the media paints it as, but it is quite common. And the greater threat, xenophobia, is practically universal among humans.

Personal anecdotes are kind of meaningless.
> Many non-whites will also have tons of white friends but won't shut up about how all white people are the devil
Ramblings from subhumans on Jow Forums do not constitute a common experience in the real world.
>Racism is nothing like the caricature the media paints it as
No, it's much worse.
>xenophobia
A different concept entirely as it is based on fear of being alienated from society as a reaction to association.

Now take your victim complex back to

>Personal anecdotes are kind of meaningless.
It's not scientific, but it's all we have right now. My claims are no less unfounded than yours that racists are a minority.
>No, it's much worse.
It's generally more subtle, like the way I described it. It rarely takes the form of calling for extermination or deportation, that's just not socially acceptable anymore.
>A different concept entirely as it is based on fear of being alienated from society as a reaction to association.
Not sure what you're going on about but I can assure you xenophobia is the norm. The state and media here treats non-whites like Gods (not in practice, just lip-service) as long as they're in America. But when they're in Africa, Asia, or South America they're suddenly animals fit only for napalm strikes.

>anecdotes are all we have
Stopped reading there. You're fucking braindead, Miguel

for me it's caucasian (genetic) person with an IQ (also genetic) above 100

so..

It seems no one can actually agree on what "white" exactly is.
Is it a skin colour? There are pale ethnic Spaniards, South Americans, Slavs.
Is it a culture? There are many cultures of white skinned people around the world.
Is it people of British ancestry? What about Scandinavians? I don't know, we should either decide it for once, or start using words like british, european etc..

it's simple. a white person is a caucasoid with fair skin, hair and eyes. the only confusing part is the degree of lightness required to be considered white varies arbitrarily.

Bet you're a primitive

I honestly never heard people calling themselves white. I think it's more important in the new world

A white person is someone of European ancestry it's not that hard to comprehend

>they treat none whites like gods

Projecting much? Or suffering from an inferiority complex. Either way that’s pathetic, fellow aryan.

>A white person is someone of European ancestry
Then Mexico and other LatAm countries population is white
Then why """white""" supremacists hate them
>a white person is a caucasoid with fair skin, hair and eyes
Some French, Italians, Portugese and Spanish people have light-dark skin but however still considered as white
So you mean those biggest contributers to European civilization aren't European?

White = north western European

What is European ancestry? What is a European?

It's people from the New World that are not part of any ethnicity but are a mix of various European ethnicities

Kill yourself

it just means western/northern european
there are many other caucasians though

Swedes were considered subhumans when they arrived to the USA.

we give every newcomer that treatment to be honest

Some of them are white tb h. Some Mexicans here looks European. Argentinian and Chilean also

Because they are, you blue eyed snownigger barbarian fuck

very rude post

No, you see, we consider you black and ourselves white. But people from germany or britain for example don't think so, for them we're the same black as you or even some guys from Angola.
So it's just term which can mean everything.