Ukraine happens

>ukraine happens
Russians and Ukrainians shit on eachother on the internet
>brexit happens
bongs talk shit about EU everywhere and people from EU talk shit about bongs
>trump declares a trade war on china
suddenly all burgers blindly hate on china everywhere

Ok i'm not sure whether these are bots, paid posters or people are really that retarded, they do it for free.

Attached: 1560803066452.png (1024x719, 806K)

it's called propaganda

The first one makes sense from the Ukrainian side but the others are just pure NPC behaviour, but then again many Britons have build their identity around hating the EU so they can't suddenly change their minds

it's all the same poster

>suddenly all burgers blindly hate on china everywhere
>blindly
I'm surprised the China hate hasn't been a stronger presence on Jow Forums since the board was created. It is thoroughly deserved and justified
Also there has been noticeably more chink shilling over the past six months

They really are that retarded

>It is thoroughly deserved and justified
Why?
People already knew the nature and modus operandi of chinks back in the 80s and decided to give them all of our industry anyway for some profits. In my opinion it is hugely hypocritical to only now make such a fuss about how evil they are despite being the same people they were back then but now they are rich and powerful

Ukraine invaded Russia first doofus

I just saw this on Jow Forums
they really are retarded enough to believe what their media tells them if it plays on their fears

Attached: 1561972619693.jpg (755x966, 136K)

What makes you think they actually investigate the pussy of 10 year olds arriving at the border

obviously they don't, that's the point

Attached: 1537400189668.jpg (337x334, 36K)

>I need to larp as my country

Attached: 1560560974761.png (476x476, 142K)

Oh my bad then

>Also there has been noticeably more chink shilling over the past six months
It's funny that's why.

>It is thoroughly deserved and justified
lets see
>chinks gave us cheap electronics and fast shipping
>burgers gave us the last 70 years, sjws and blacked

I think it all happens because of the lack of experience with the outside world (or something?)
Even within EU not that many people travel a lot.

Tribalism

Attached: 1522645160940.jpg (680x175, 25K)

This, it makes great shitposting

Attached: 1560627931179.jpg (1080x1266, 164K)

>black scientist
FAKE NEWS

If Chinese people posted here there would be pro-America shitposting to make chinky seethe, but there isn't so we don't

pussy hygiene is a thing in 1st world countries not surprised you didn't know

I still can't comprehend why pro Chinese posting makes magapedes seethe in the first place

It didn't invade anything dumb john

Because at the moment China is the only entity with an economy that rivals the US which the US isn't "allied" with
The US and the EU usually see eye to eye on international political issues but China and the US rarely do

Yes but my issue with this is that the sole reason China is what it is today is due to the US being like 50% of their exports and investments for 40 years in a row. It's a monster they created.
Hell I remember 9 years ago on Jow Forums people made fun of the EU for banning cheap Chinese crap and bragged about how much cheaper the US was because of that

The funniest thing is that EU stays neutral in this and thank god.

The only sensible approach towards China is accepting reality but always making sure you don't owe them and never trust them.

That's Americans for you
It's why I wish the UK was staying in the EU. I've actually lived in the US and in China and I have to say even though the EU has it's problems it is a much better place to live, and will be a much better superpower than the other two

Attached: f6v31mdsz5711.png (908x606, 840K)

>I'm surprised the China hate hasn't been a stronger presence on Jow Forums since the board was created. It is thoroughly deserved and justified
Do you have absolutely no comprehension of history? Do you have any fucking idea what your country has done to China?
Americans and Brits are the fucking last people to be able to talk shit about China.

Hello Zhang
If China is so great, how did it lose two wars on it's home turf with 12 times the troops of a small island of inbreds 20,000 miles away?

>a couple of wars over a century ago completely justify modern-day industrial espionage, environmental destruction and egregious human rights abuses
go to bed zhang

Attached: chinkoid npc.png (680x371, 103K)

>>ukraine happens
>Russians and Ukrainians shit on eachother on the internet
What? And that's it? Greates war disaster happened in Europe since Hitler time and this is all that you can say about? Oh you fucking nazzies, you never change.

100% accurate.

This is between you and russia. Hopefully you will solve these issues soon and the things will return to normal in Europe.

Yes, eu will cancel sanctions and all will be normal

China is based as fuck.

Attached: 1561845367776.jpg (650x366, 75K)

First two make sense. Uk niggers dont like us that's why they want to leave. Of course they get a hostile reaction.

>The US and the EU usually see eye to eye on international political issues

*saw

>modern-day industrial espionage

Maybe having the NSA forces countless backdoors on american corps wasn't such a good idea, heh?

This. I actually feel like in the near future the three major blocs will be the US, the EU and China.
The way I see it EU should secure Russia and their resources ASAP (alliance, joining the EU, whatever), before Chinese or Americans do it.

>i'm not sure whether these are bots, paid posters or people are really that retarded, they do it for free

All these three combined, actually.