Sweden is better than your shithole of a nation no matter how many Jow Forums memes you faggots post

Sweden is better than your shithole of a nation no matter how many Jow Forums memes you faggots post

Attached: 1541598867040.jpg (2544x4000, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mehmet, your girlfriend's swede husband is posting without your permission again

Noo don't say that I don't know how to cope ;_;

Nah. Enjoy your gang wars and gang rapes though

The shittiest part of western europe are better than the middle class lives of the rest of this planet. Anyone that spent time in both know this

I thought Sweden was supposed to be proud of how progressive and brown their country is, why so mad?

true, so i find it funny when swedes cry about how hard it is living there

Noo don't say that I don't know how to cope ;_;

Attached: InsistentPerkyGilamonster-size_restricted.gif (320x352, 3.56M)

you wish achmed

Attached: pgcounty.png (862x220, 12K)

>Implying

based

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1336x963, 301K)

she cute tho

for a pedo you have terrible taste

Attached: _105635798_p070sx15.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

I disagree

Prince George will marry a blackfu.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x191, 1.98M)

umm nuh uh, at least we aren't neighbours to finland

delete this

Attached: 1560937505084.jpg (303x335, 90K)

Nah, it's too wh*te

Sweden is the laughing stock of the western world, which is a laughing stock in itself, no matter how many times you say that you actually arent a laughing stock and that its just pol saying that

you're right

Shut the fuck up, Germany

Okay

Attached: wojak sweden.jpg (951x629, 89K)

government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

>Stockholm
>Borgar city
>Vänster Partiet
Just stop you silly monkey,.

Same here. Being poor in many west euro states socks and free.check user thinks middle class life in other parts if the world is bad.

No idiots that live beyond their means is what the problem is. For some dumbass reason everyone wants to pay 50k Sek to go on some cruise to the Caribbean you are working class not middle class let alone trust fund kid to go waste money on such things

>For some dumbass reason
nigger it's probably your women wanting to flee from your beta clutches and wanting to see real men

What a complete mutt tier comment.

cope

ITT: coping third worlders

Attached: 6427816412953.png (1757x807, 184K)

I'm sure rural Sweden is still a great place, but I would never want to live in one of your cities filled with faggots and africans

True. If you'd rather move to Poland than to Sweden you're retarded tb h. Sometimes I even see North Americans claiming they want to live in "based" Eastern Europe. Peak retardation imo

this

sweden is so nice it takes in a load of poor ppl to let his little brothers look better on the statistics

Cosmopolitanism hits most cities in the world.
Kind of sad to see my working class home town since the industry collapsed in the 1970s slowly and steadily turning into gay ass borgare.

whats the gay scene like in sweden? is it full of interracial

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1536013432571.jpg (653x490, 32K)

All memes aside I find it hilarious how some westies jerk off about Poland and Hungary even though the only reason we have no brown people is because nobody wants to live here, and as we get richer we also get more and more migrants. Soon we'll witness Jow Forumstards jerking off to fucking Belarus or Moldova

I know a few Belarusians that work here like fucking Mexicans

Malmö

someone link the imgur album of gay scandis

>Swede posts a "ghetto"
>it's literally just a plain suburb with bad weather

Attached: 1473479647578.png (365x324, 142K)

working class people in general are more fun I think thats true for most parts of the world
>look at me I am having so fun spending three hours in this restaurant
Whoooo cares sounds gay as fuck im off to the beach.

Marseille

Press freedom Index is bullshit.

APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1537104350902.jpg (2448x3264, 2.6M)

That's why they call your capital COPEnhagen hehe

Attached: 1558387972416.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

And why should I care?

X d

not true, but you orange lads have fun while it lasts