NIMIQ

>tumbling service soon
>storefront soon
>Azard to get violently ousted, hopefully soon

Feels good to accumulate.

Attached: 1533381172363.gif (600x581, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/x6C7Uwps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>used up gce and azure on my only card
i guess im going to just buy nim from now on

Attached: bbbbbbb.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>Tfw got banned from azure

im heavily accumulating..
can u say more about azard issue? i didnt check anything latley. noticed they pur address book into safe which is super nice and comfy ; )

How the fuck did you manage that?

Azard runs Skypool, which monopolizes the chink miners. So he's sitting comfortably on a fuckhuge amount of the hashrate.

I know who he is. Been mining since april
But what r the knews?

I don't know. I had 10 virtual machines running on azure with 200 kh/s total.... Probably overdid it lol

People are getting more and more pissed at him, because he's running the NIMIQ QQ group and banning other pools owners who try to post there. Sushipool recently got a China node, but Azard is doing everything he can to keep his miners, while FUD'ing NIM any chance he gets.

How much have you accumulated

I had exactly that too and mined with no issues. Did you upgrade to a paying account?

I'm not sure. I put my credit card there but I didn't see an upgrade button like on Google cloud.... Maybe I'll just sign up again

my second account on google cloud got terminated because of alleged infringement of terms of service.

do you guys know what that is about?

Maybe it was because I was using the free trial subscription?

Possibly. You should have upgraded and retained the trial credits.

>2.2 Customer may not use the Services to engage in mining cryptocurrency;

GL getting sued by google.

Okay thanks, I guess I'll try it again ...

hmm so what to do now?

Best case scenario you lose all the NIM you mined.

not what i meant.
what i mean is , how to mine now?
azure is too slow and credit low.
any decent alternative to google cloud ?
i cant believe google actually bothered check the VMs activities

Long time Nimiq miner here, just recently used my free $250 worth of Azure Cloud Computing credits to mine Nimiq for 20 days. Two virtual machines at 6KH/s each amounted to about 2400 NIM, not bad - not great either. When Nimiq reaches 10 cents it would be worth it, so right now just accumulating as much as I can. Best cpu's for mining or intel i7's they will run circles around any other processor. I have an i7 that gets about 30KH/s, and a few other scrap computers that produce (at today's market) $1USD a day. Of course I have free electricity, but as I mentioned before - the long term profits could far surpass your electricity expenses.

>just recently used my free $250 worth of Azure Cloud Computing credits to mine Nimiq for 20 days. Two virtual machines at 6KH/s each amounted to about 2400 NIM, not bad
I don't know how to tell you this... But you could've gotten 10x that had you set up the proper VM's.

Attached: 1534395498383.jpg (900x900, 82K)

just set up 4 cores like in this guide: pastebin.com/x6C7Uwps

its by no means slow

China node is the key, thanks

pretty sure its slow when compared to my 10 cores x 3 machines on gcloud

Womt say it on a japanese user image board sir

4 cores are just efficient and you aren't really limited in how many you set up. I've used my azure using 10 vms * 4 cores each.

>pastebin.com/x6C7Uwps
I dont think this was possible with my free account, i had a limit of 2 vms - but yea maybe if I wasn't such a jew id pay for full membership and test out what azure can really do

they really need an nim to fiat exchange. i would love to buy nim. But i made an account for nimiq because i found all other cryptos to difficult to make an account with. now i want to buy, but i need to have either bitcoin or ethereum to buy nimiq - making nimiq kinda useless, as you wont get around owning it without avoiding difficult registration for other coins.

Project Nimizuela is working on getting MonkeyCoin to accept NIM on their exchange.

HitBTC soon

and would Monkeycoin accept fiat to nim exchanges?

AFAIK, yes.

that would be awesome. cant wait.

>Walmart miner #487 - Day 4

>I'm beginning to think I have escaped the darkness, but I must not get my hopes up. I know it will catch me one day and I will wink out of existence...

>I forget what it was like when I had companions. I miss the sounds of their fans whirring away. 4 days, almost all alone. It's loo long.

really excited for this coin, because it hasn't been discovered yet. I'm just accumulating until it pops off big time when the bull market is back

This is how it feels to be an early adopter. Though it might take years. HODL tight.

Anyone tried putting up a miner in a walmart/library/school? If so how long have they stayed up?

Apparently someone have had one running for 4 days now.

21k to make it?

All i need is 0,5$ in the 2018/2019

Do virtual cards work for Google or Azure?

i want to know this too, someone answer pls!!!

My guess is it works, that's why none of these fags want to answer.

Up 40 percent.. Fuck I only have 23k. Should have accumulated faster.

In my case some do and some don't, and those that do required me to give my ID to Goolag because of "possible fraudulent card"
I somehow got in with the same ID once, I guess someone didn't really like the job of verifying shit.

Attached: 182790083921.jpg (715x884, 242K)

Also if you want to mine now's the perfect time to do that, enjoy those 12~NIM/Kh/Day because once NIMIQ gets marketing done you'll wish to at least get 1NIM/Kh

Attached: peko.jpg (1278x1057, 487K)

I'm enjoying 200NIM/day right now.

Yea they always wanted the id so i never used virtual cards, as giving id to google..kind of asking for troubles..

60k NIMlet here. Am I gonna make it?

I currently have 77k and mined about 1/3. I’m going to increase my mining when I can. My goal is to have 1 million by the end of the year. However, should I just go all out on mining now and buy more later on?

I doubt we'll see NIM as cheap as it is now ever again.

Currently mcap is 2mil
Possible target if we are lucky is top100 which is 50mil mcap
Do math yourself, you own now 30$ worth if nim. So if it pumps 25x u will have 660$