I just graduated from high school. Which country should I got to for university...

I just graduated from high school. Which country should I got to for university? Preferably one where people keep to themselves and won't bother me for being brown and Muslim.

Attached: df.jpg (305x297, 23K)

Sweden

Russia

Enlgnda

don't fucking come here. lots of pakis and arabs think turkey is their second home. it's fucking not and people hate arabs and other muslims from stan countries.

Sudan.

>I just graduated from high school

that explains all the terrible posts you make

also, Sweden

Stay in your own country subhuman leech

Somalia

>Muslim
This can be fixed.

>tf
>tp

Attached: 764521642178421.png (421x500, 258K)

depends on what your major will be
we need more information OP

Why do you turks cry xenophobia when you’re historically and presently the most...nvm.

>Why do you turks cry xenophobia
where did you get that idea? from guest worker so called turks in your country?

real kemalist turks don't give a fuck about other nations or their xenophobia.

>real kemalist turks
They are proud of attatürk though. Anyways they aren’t guest workers they are turkish citizens and have been so for the past 3 gens. They even set up a muh racism political party that is basically the long arm of erdogan kek. You guys are hypocrites but I guess all people are.

yes but 'real kemalist turks' are mentally ill, deluded and spend their time on Jow Forums posting anime pictures and how much they want to cut their dicks off so why should anyone care what they think?

Pakistan.

1- we kicked the gulenists from army and now we are controlling to whole turkish army.
2- we won the local elections with kurds' help. they think we are friends now. lol. we are fucking not.
3- we will kick the erdogan very soon with our new fake friendly looking political marketing.

after that there will be no arabs, syrians, pakis or afgans in our country. we will make this country great and secular again.

Attached: turk.jpg (1242x1474, 151K)

Canada but also how can you apply for university after finishing highschool?

t. tranny LARPer hiding in mummy's house while erdogan takes control of his entire country

yes bro, any day now you'll be able to walk with your boyfriend in public....

Will you fulfill the national oath?

im pretty sure the only """"afghans""" in kurdey are your turk """""brothers""""" i.e. uzbeks whose dreams of güney turkestan were crushed by based Abdur Rahman Khan the turk crusher

N-nani? This Turk is actually kinda based. Maybe we'll let you guys keep Constantinople after all.

dream more subhuman, sultan erdogan(reis) will behead all of you faggots.

Attached: 1559940607941.jpg (400x400, 37K)