#PrayForHongKong

#PrayForHongKong

You guys have the people and the strength, the world is by your side.

Attached: HK.jpg (1080x1920, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3u4s4JlKtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, don't. You will be wasting a prayer.

Let's hope the uncivilized protestors get in jail soon #PrayForHongKong

BASED

Attached: D-ZV65kWsAA3_Cn.jpg (1024x683, 77K)

Don't care nerd.

Attached: 3e19efcec5b527a67a24823b2be92f72defc6214_hq.jpg (1024x768, 45K)

they have nobody on their side, nobody wants to risk open conflict with the chinese state outside of spatting with trade crap, the closest we've gotten is America with the tariffs, and Canada riling up the Huawei extradition stuff.

shame too, but they're too late and they've realized it, it's why they're trying to do as much as they can to protest short of violence

They could kick the PLA out and raise the Union Jack and Britain would turn a blind eye.

lol I never even been in Hong Kong, couldnt give a fuck if PLA tanks run em all over again.

but my Poa Lang bow is made in Taiwan so I'll pray for them instead.

We support HongKong officials and China's policy.

The only way they might get Western support is if China goes full Tiananmen .

PRC 加油!!

#PrayForRecolonization

Attached: 761nkdiv6a631.jpg (1920x1916, 297K)

They're chinks after all, so fuck them.

>cuckstamp flag
yikes

Yes, so Leica can do a new ads running in Hong Kong then

Xi is our friend now
I support Xi

Attached: abe xi.jpg (2592x1458, 233K)

what has a protest got to do with iwo jima

HOLY CRINGE

lol hong kong is goin back to the UK boys

HOLY BASED

Well my sympathy just went out the window.

THIS

Attached: 1559778117786.jpg (348x145, 10K)

There are no more Huwei tariffs. Trump dropped them all at G20.

yeah this time I hope the Colonizers are the Chinks on the "anglosphere"...oh wait, I dont have to hope cuz its already happening,!

>If you want to pray so badly get on your knees and face the ditch

Attached: 1561978836623.jpg (1080x1266, 164K)

If that happened you'd be polishing Russian boots for a living.

holy BASED

rule by britain is batter than china what's problem

but muh evir white imperiarists leeeeeeeeee

我支持是中華人民共和国的支配的香港

>russian

pfft, clueless nigger ,you have 0 idea whats happening in rooshya, heres a tip.

youtube.com/watch?v=i3u4s4JlKtc

the problem now is you wont be ruled by britian, you'll be ruled by Pakis,Arabs and Pajeets.

Will you bring a Japanese flag when the same thing happens in Taiwan?

the problem is hk is china, how can you not see that

imperial-era japan doesn't have the same nostalgia factor as 90's britain

China is already a world problem, but many of you are just cheap. Selling your country for a cheap fake cellphone

baka

The second NATO stops defending Poland is the second Poland stops existing.

My country refuses to provide me affordable healthcare (among other things.) I don't give a shit about it.

>this kills the poo

Attached: l-21586-pull-the-trigger-piglet.jpg (700x700, 26K)

lol, they acually shoot themselves in the foot.

The UK can't even get brexit to work. It's not happening.

Shut the fuck up macaco. Consider the absolute irony of your statement after Bolsonaro's performance in Washington and Japan.

>ruled by britain
vs
>sovereign country

I heard they feel nostalgia to it

Attached: 99f18e46.jpg (400x502, 74K)

t. American and Israeli vassal

消滅共匪 解放同胞 還政於民 平返六四

they are actually giving the PRC a cause to tighten the grip on HK sooner. it's also pretty dumb in general.

I dont give a flying fuck about "NATO" you retarded scare mongering angloid fucktrard.

Attached: 1558820564453.png (1400x586, 692K)

Stop using google translation you nigger

this btw
What we need is a false flag assassination of an opposition leader, no one will believe it wasn't the c*mmunists in Beijing who ordered it

We are meant to live in an age of self-determination. HK should be free to decide its own destiny. In reality, America will turn a blind eye and Britain is too weak to do anything.

Yeah there's no way that could possibly end poorly.

HK isn't a thing. It's a Chinese city that thinks it's a state because Brtain sucked its metaphorical dick for decades while China treats it like any other city.

Woodrow Wilson believed a century ago that we were in an age of self determination, and look where that got us

Subhuman vandals and CIA shills get the bullet and their families will pay for the bullet. Self hating your heritage should be cured like this.

The [insert catchy name that sounds innocent and cute to the westerner world feat mandatory musician and cute girl for the emotional factor sold as brand and trope to gain sympathy] protests/revolutions are the fakes of all.

the modern pic isn't as good as the old, but it's not bad either

STFU monolingual Gook
Most Japanese know basic Chinese grammar

>We are meant to live in an age of self-determination
no such thing, self determination is a privilege of countries who exploit weaker countries directly or indirectly

Why are they so afraid of marching under their own flag? What's with all the this colonial shit?

It's an appeal for outside intervention. The other less flattering perspective is that they are self loathing.

they want reps from the failed angloid imperialist, which they properly should get.

Attached: Hong Kong is China Clay.jpg (280x180, 10K)

If you actually had the power to make a choice for yourselves would you support the rule under the other China, Taiwan?

He's right though, that is grammatically incorrect

We don't have our own flag, it's either the British colonial one or current one used by the Chinese colonial administration in Hong Kong

hong kong flag was designed by the CPC, it's no coincidence it's almost entirely red. the colonial flag represents the western ideals they love so much.

NATO is the reason you aren't posting under a Russian flag.

Based Hong Kong. Winnie the Pooh and his cronies can eat a dick

Because their own actual flag was one made from them integrating China, it is necessarily linked to their identity as Chinese.
They have no other identity to fall back to other than the colonial one, and this
But I doubt anyone would interfere and risk their good business with China over this, hell even the Hong Kong private sector is siding with China, someone bongs cucked their "democracy" by having lobbying as an integral practice of it

Only if the other China retakes power and overthrows the Communist bandit administration in Beijing. Otherwise I'd go for independent Canton

taiwan being "the other china" is a delusional larp by the CPC and kuomintang

suck my dick, nigger

My AK is the only reason Im not under the r*ssian boot, not some wishy washy failed outdated NATO "alliance".

>impotent protests begging for foreign invasion
>Based
Only ironically.

If a Russian rifle was the only thing between you and Russia, you'd be on your knees with than rifle in your mouth. Be grateful America keeps you safe.

BASED XI
I hope I'd never see that asshole flag on Jow Forums

We're using them as a geopolitical pawn. We aren't keeping them safe.

here's the thing, it was taken off a dead ruski "liberator" chekcmate, retard.

How could an independent Hong Kong go about surviving and thriving in the world?

Could they actually do democracy or would they have to become Singapore 2?

Attached: questions.jpg (411x387, 28K)

better than sitting on your ass and bitching on the internet

Yeah, you filthy poo in loo, go back to India where you belong. Irony of my Statement?

Xi refused to meet with Bolsonaro and we made a huge deal with MERCOSUR and European Union.

uneducated fuck

So, buying from chink slaves that are also refusing basic healthcare to their people is your way to protest?

>Xi refused to meet with Bolsonaro
Why

"Self-determination" is nothing more than a evil concept developed by the US to dismantle allied empires, and later used by Hitler to justify his annexation of Sudetenland.

It wouldn't work, because we'd have hostile relations with the neighbour we import our drinking water from, our nuclear power from, do most of our business with, etc.

Singapore survives because it plays nice with absolutely everyone in the region. Malaysia while being comparatively poorer has made them bend to their will on a few occasions by doing something as a simple as telling them they were going to stop fruit shipments.

LONG LIVE HONG KONG !!!!

Asians hate democracy. Japan literally self selected a single party system. They would be poor Singapore.

>idyllic painting compared to photo

Deep…

Attached: hong_kong_protestor.jpg (960x720, 144K)

> Otherwise I'd go for independent Canton
Is this a popular idea in HK? I once saw a hardcore Cantonese nationalist website supporting an independent Yue state where they claimed Cantonese language isn't a Chinese language and the Cantonese people aren't Han. Although it can't be worse than perpetually being rulled by Beijing I doubt things would go smoothly to embrace 100 million people sharing the same language and traditions but have a communist mindset and uncivilized behavior not very different from other mainlanders.

And then, I heard some Hong Kongers see Vietnam as their cousins and wants to unite with them. How much is this real?

Are you pro-Taiwan independence?

Bolsonaro is a fucking American stooge that's why. Try electing a real nationalist next time.

No idea at the moment, Xi let Bolsonaro hanging in Osaka. He was the only leader to do so. A total lack of respect they praise so much.

With the New Territories it could survive, but the PRC is not going to let it go without a fight and no one is going to back Hong Kong if America don't.

thanks for sharing your opinion, chang

We don't need so-called democracy to defend our tradition

Attached: american democracy.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

PLA tanks in 30 minutes.

squished hong kongers in 31 minutes.

Attached: china_tahun.jpg (325x246, 28K)

Taiwan and South Korea are running a working multi-party system quite well though

Based

>conquered by Germany
>liberated by Russia
>kept alive by America

>are you pro-Taiwan independence?
taiwan is too far removed from china at this point politically and culturally. mainland and taiwan could get along and taiwan could be a proper part of the international community if the two would just get over the larp

yeah, whatever, you stupid phishing retard.

Hong Kong needs to become a French overseas territory to overcome China. We just need to threaten nuclear war. The chinks will never dare invade us.