These are my 10 favorite US States

These are my 10 favorite US States.

Attached: 981px-Map_of_USA_States_with_names_white.svg.png (981x589, 166K)

>Rhode Island
why???

Not bad

>Maine
Worthless

>Vermont
Worthless

>New Hampshire
Worthless

>Massachusetts
Muh history
Shit tier compared to Virginia, Pennsylvania, and New York

>Texas
Muh Alamo

>Idaho
Muh potatoes

>Montana
Shit state overrated by autistic people

>Oregon
Shit state

>Washington
Average state

>Rhode island
Lol

I like New England. But New England should be only one relevant State.

Good choices.

I'm from New England, Rhode Island is a shithole and no it shouldn't be one state that would completely ruin everything good about new england

Attached: 1562003673600.png (981x589, 119K)

Can you still call Massachusetts Taxachusetts without sounding out of touch?

Yes

What is there in Central Georgia or Alabama ? Just comfy towns?

If New England was one, it would be the 4th or 5th most relevant State in America, behind California, New York, Texas and maybe Florida.

>No Florida and New Jersey

That's cringe bro

for me it's Colorado because mountains

Yes it's still a common name for it as a neighbor

If New England were one, just about all the decent states in it would become trash. New Hampshire would be filled with taxes, Vermont would be (even more) filled with yuppies and maine would probably become some industrial shithole

You don't understand my country you dumb fuck. Not to mention you kept Rhode Island, where most people fled from because of horrible state government, and ignored conneticut

Based except for Texas

Ohio always seems like the best and comfiest state to me, I don't really have a reason for that.

Fixed

Attached: 1562003673600.png (981x589, 131K)

Attached: 1562003673600.png (981x589, 119K)

I stayed a hotel in Ohio when I was passing through once and the hallway was covered in blood stains

>New Jersey
why?

Don't be angry, Nutmegger. Connecticut is my 11th favorite State.

>If New England were one, just about all the decent states in it would become trash. New Hampshire would be filled with taxes, Vermont would be (even more) filled with yuppies and maine would probably become some industrial shithole
Why doesn't this schema apply to very big States like California for example.

Attached: 11346801-political-map-of-united-states-with-the-several-states-where-florida-is-highlighted-[1].jpg (1300x855, 88K)

>Mine would be California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, Colorado and Oklahoma

Attached: 1561914798837.jpg (1080x1185, 146K)

I'm form New Hampshire faggot, conneticut sucks but its still better than Rhode Island and everybody in new england knows it

>Why does this schema doesn't apply to very big States like California for example.
It absolutely does, there are plenty of areas in Cali that would be significantly better of independent from the state

For instance, Massachusetts has high taxes and strict gun laws. While New Hampshire has no sales or income tax at all and anybody can buy and carry a gun anytime they want. If they merged New Hampshire would absolutely be forced to live by Mass's laws and everything that made it great would cease to exist. These regions are great inherently, they are great because of the people

>I'm form New Hampshire faggot, conneticut sucks but its still better than Rhode Island and everybody in new england knows it
Hey, I'm not American (unfortunately), so you needn't to be so rude with me, because I don't know everything about New England.

Well consider it a lesson, in New England (especially northern) are very cold and brash people.

Attached: 1200px-Map_of_USA_States.png (1200x720, 199K)