Lol, fuck amazon

lol, fuck amazon.

Attached: e17582b82be08aa7c7cebf250368eed3.png (750x953, 331K)

>thanks to trump
Right on cue

taxes are for peasants

what a bunch of cunts

Attached: f3cd099a3efbcb9d30f7879ff5d8c043.png (750x477, 184K)

Trump can't win kek

Attached: trump.png (970x551, 352K)

And I'm supposed to pay taxes on my 70k crypto? Fuck this shit

Me irl trading shitcoins

if you dont like your job just quit bro

>paying taxes on crypto

Sorry wagecuck, we can't have any delays to our supply.
*collects $220k bonus*

Attached: b5a.jpg (540x563, 33K)

I pay taxes on crypto. Not taking a bullet when the fiat system inevitably fails.

lol nice

>pussy

But that will trickle down right......right? I mean, giving tax cuts to wealthy companies will surely be passed onto their workers and not go directly into the shareholders and Board of Directors pockets aye. Right guys?

What the fuck do people expect? When you work for one of these super tryhards like Bezos or Musk etc. they expect work to be your whole life, literally. I'd never wanna work for people like that. Literal slavery.

This isn’t even true they’re own financial statements filed with the SEC stated that they paid 769,000,000 in income taxes as of 12/31/17.
Brainlet.

Attached: 62359053-8B94-4C76-9D86-3013BADE19FF.png (1242x2208, 305K)

Wagelord here, that money is going directly into our pockets.

if you pay taxes on crypto gains then they fucking know you own crypto.
you are fucked when the system fails.

>wagec*cks

Attached: NEETbook.jpg (409x409, 83K)

Likely we will all be fucked when the system fails.

that's a "provision" it means they set aside the money but implies nothing about actually sending the money to the government

>tfw you're running the biggest Jenkem ring in Britain and you trick the undercover author who is about to bust you by blaming it on your "job"

Attached: 1527209196140.png (500x332, 71K)

Feels good to have amazon stock while you cry about this money they are making me on the Internet.

piss only jenk? wheres da poo poo

how many shares?

Amazon warehouse workers should run Jenk trades on the side.

In your lands, Pajeet.

b-but Tesla is the one getting s-subsidies!! get back to the agreed narrative, goyim

huff jenk erryday

Attached: 1323089606236.jpg (604x800, 216K)

>implying all wage chucking isn't literal slavery

Good. Don't give em a fucking cent if you can avoid it.

speak for yourself, bootlicking statist

How much though?

you ever done jenktourism to india? i'm thinking that or traps in thailand

Either way you're gonna get some nasty diseases

Amazon pays employees and those employees all pay taxes, why also tax the company?

kek i pee in bottles and im a neet, nothing strange about that

>Tfw you used to work for Amazon and when they gave you a break you would just clock out and in then go home for 5 hours until the end of your shift then clock out like you never even left.
I did this a LOT and never got caught kek, I suggest every wagie working for that evil fucking company to do the same.

Fuck anything those taxes would have gone to, I just want my 2 day free shipping

I don't own all that much crypto. But I scalp 3% a day trading on average.

Are you dumb or 12?

I would like to but not sure if I would last the whole flight. You think I can bring some pre jenked ballons on the plane?

Attached: 1515275559208.gif (640x365, 115K)

Both, is that your best argument?

>the wagies need to bear the entire tax burden and jeff bezos who is so rich he is literally slinging money into space shouldnt have to pay a penny

You're saying Bezos doesn't get paid by Amazon, that the company pays all his bills - is that right?

YIKES

I like my piss in bottles

Kek what company makes you clock in? Now that’s wage slavery. Go to college and be an engineer

They operate at a loss since all their profit goes back into the business

bezos is the majority shareholder so the majority of those profits (on which amazon pays 0 taxes) accrues to him

...and he pays taxes on his gains, r-right? What's the rationale for the government taxing everything every step of the way? When I hear that someone paid no taxes I always think "good for them."

>What's the rationale for the government taxing everything every step of the way?
obvious, to pretend taxation is lower than it actually is
read keynes to see the perverted mind of the bureaucrat that wants to exploit wagies, he shamelessly puts forward a theory of monetary policy he knows deprives wagies of their savings and forces them to work even more kek
fuck wagies and fuck the government

>fuck the government
Amen. Who will build the roads? Pizza delivery companies.

You know you can cash out without a bank right?

taxes are the governments only source of power. if you take that away from the are effectively nutered.

Road construction companies, of course :^)

> paid $0 in taxes in 2017
> will be getting $789 mil tax cut in 2018
liberalbrainlet.png

I thought Trump was trying to close the loopholes that allow companies like Amazon to dodge taxes.

rofl

What's the problem? More money for the shareholders (me).

good for you granpa, give up your public pensions tho

I don't have any pensions. Stay salty zoomer.

Good luck laundering money without a trail

I'm pretty sure it's stockpile of a few thousand nukes help also.

Musk factories are the same too.

Everyone is scared of losing their jobs over stupid shit.

they're getting a $800m rebate in 2018

It's almost as if the lying kikes that control the media are going to attack Trump no matter how much the lying kike media has to lie...

I take it that peeing in bottles isn't considered a health issue?

half of Jow Forums does it out of lazyness

Then every road will be a toll road. How else can road construction companies recoup their investment?

Here in traffic-choked Northern, VA, the government no longer builds roads. The only roads that get built are public-private partnerships.