Where do you see yourself in 2 to 5 years?

where do you see yourself in 2 to 5 years?
don't tell me you've lost hope already...

Attached: hunter_x_hunter__the_ruins_by_shailo_da4r00z-pre.jpg (761x1051, 160K)

I don't really think about it, but I imagine either homeless or dead

so even if it's far in the future you won't do anything about it? that's some level of apathism I expect from muttamericans

nah I can't be bothered

It don't matter.

i'm not even sure i'm not gonna kill myself by the end of this year

don't do it. there's a chance for an afterlife so if you really feel undeserving of the things of this world remember Jesus is there for you anytime
it's better to take a chance and finding out if eternal life is an option than killing yourself for mundane things and earthly struggles and regretting it after

Very unlikely i will be alive by next year.
My health is deteriorating fast.

in 2 years i will be going into my 2nd year of a masters or phd, and 5 years i would be either going into my 5th year of phd, be done with phd, or have a job from after MS degree. im still deciding whether to apply for Masters or PhD though.
If i get into a phd it would most likely be funded and paid for, whereas i would most likely have to pay for at least 1, maybe both years of the masters which would be about $30k per year for school tuition, fees, and living expenses if i dont look for a roommate. There is a chance i get into assistantship positions to cover most of that cost or scholarships to cover some of it but they arent a guarantee. I could then go from the masters to have a better shot at PhD applications, but during that debt from the masters would still gather interest and be even higher when i get out. Or I could just get a job with the MS which should be about $75k-100k starting depending on the city. The phd would increase earnings a little bit at first, but lifetime earnings should be higher and my professor has said it will allow be to stay at more technical positions in industry and still advance in pay vs. bachelors or masters where i might have to switch to normie manager positions to advance.
I also plan to lose 80lbs (~35kg) by next year and actually attempt to find a gf and future wife during graduate school, although that will probably be the toughest obstacle in my 5 year plan

Attached: 1551905537359.png (625x350, 262K)

I imagine I will have wasted 2 to 5 additional years of my life

>Euros want us like this

Attached: 34334334.jpg (493x370, 30K)

nani?

wrong thread

Attached: 1560464984208.jpg (208x249, 6K)

I don't worry about it. I live in the moment. I'd go crazy otherwise.

probably the best way to live, if you're strong-willed enough to do it

hopefully fluent in italian and decent in japanese language

fuckin pizza weeb

Retired and live on a beach in southern Brazil

Six feet under

Attached: 1562013928848.jpg (852x480, 74K)

Things are not getting any better, so I would probably be dead by the end of this year.
I'd also try to take a huge (as big as I can) loan, sell all my shit and do a trip around the country.
Gotta try every drug possible to get in this country before offing myself

With a prostitute drinking my sperm while I sniff coke

Nooo. Move to Brazil danish man.we love nordics people here

Wtf man, this is the brazilian way of life. You don't need to be strong willed to not think about the future