Bombs yemenis

>Bombs yemenis
>bombs houthis
>bombs syrians
>bombs iraqis
>helps israel in killing muslim everywhere
>support china's concentration against muslims

Saudis caused the death of muslims more than the entire world combined in the past 20 year

too much for defenders of Islam heh?

Attached: 1561810721054.jpg (575x575, 117K)

They also help spread radical islam so other countries are forced to kill their previously non-problematic Muslim populations.

they are not dying in the concentration camps

I love Saudis, they're the USA of MENA

>jewish implants
imagine making up a whole muslim cunt just to help eradicate muslims
I support china too

Which majority Muslim cunt doesn't?

it is funny yet the family are a bunch of degenerates
it is like they want the entire muslim population to be brainwashed so they use them and the house remains strong forever

he supports them because he knows that the "concentration camps" are just re-education centres for brainlet extremists.

literally most of them just ignore it if they have much business with china or against it like Turkey but the saudis approve of it

Damn, based Canuck.

t. zhang

islam is evil and must be destroyed and killed.There is no other way

Eat American cock, fuckboi

So much for the Ummah desu.
>Turkey
Xi Thundercock has the Mehmets by the balls, they simply can start support the Kurds, if they even attempt to start shit. So much for the "Turkic brotherhood", too.

Based

based

is he doing chink eyes
why's he squinting like that

do real commies love or hate islam? legit question tho

The also fund muslim terrorists that kill Christians. Fuck them and fuck islam.

Depends. Hoxha in Albania basically ended Islam there. Stalin however was a lot more lenient.

It depends I guess

Attached: 9544da0674fbd7dff37cff19ec64924d.jpg (983x1500, 283K)

Based

based

Mohammedanism is a joke invented by Satan.

based but bluepilled
based and redpilled

>Fuck them and fuck islam.
Based

based

Hey Zhang, maybe you can answer this.
Has anyone ever graduated from one of those reeducation facilities?
Have any of the students ever left in anything other than a bodybag (or a series of small, refrigerated containers)?

Zhang: I saw the "reports" you mentioned. I am responsible to tell you that they are totally lies. There is no "concentration camp" or "gulag" in China's Xinjiang. There are vocational education and training centers in the region, which China has explained in detail and in public many times.

However, some media could not even get the name clear or they did this on purpose and they hastily reported the so-called truth. Their intentions are clear - to slander China's Xinjiang, to stir up hatred among different ethnic groups and friction among religions, and to sabotage the Chinese people's efforts on anti-terrorism and safeguarding stability.

Speaking of the truth, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce the true situation of the training centers in Xinjiang to ensure people in Kazakhstan have a correct understanding of the facts.

Since the 1990s, the three evil forces - terrorism, religious extremism and separatism have been a scourge in China's Xinjiang and implemented a series of appalling terrorist attacks, including the incident in Urumqi on July 5, 2009.

What should we do? Aside from taking strong measures, we also need to remove the soil for the three evil forces. All these measures aim to help people who were instigated by the three evil forces or influenced by extremism to come back to reason and to return to society to live a normal life.

In order to achieve this purpose, China set up the training centers in accordance with China's Constitution, the Counterterrorism Law and the Regulations of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region on De-radicalization and by referring to the successful experience on counterterrorism from other countries.

Well they're floating on an ocean of the most valuable in demand resource on earth. It's bad publicity for us to kill them all for their land, so we have to play ball with them if we want their oil.

you forgot they are also behind the Sudanese puppet government and the crazy Janajaweed

Doesn't answer the question though.

Real commies see religion as a whole as dialectically obsolete

>muh chinese concentration camp
are you some retard soldier?

china isn't killing millions in the middle east and destroying their homes. the uighur don't have a right to start suicide attacks because the cia is operating there. russia did all sorts of dirty shit to muslims in the middle east so chechen fucking them is reasonable. european getting fucked is also expected.

don't mess with the dragon using cia operatives and you won't get put into concentration camps

read the full interview, i'm chinese myself so i might be biased but the cnn and bcc reports are fabricated bullshit

>don't mess with the dragon
holy fucking cringe

Really goes to show the insanity that is Hoxha if Stalin can be described as lenient compared to him

>i'm chinese myself
wdhmbt

canada is chinese clay. you better get prepared. the dragon has awakened and the eagle is nothing but a small chicken

It's a very, very simple question that does not take an interview to answer.
Has any uyghur ever graduatated from one of these 'education' facilities?

mi mamá es china ¿qué tiene?

>I'm Chinese myself
Your opinion is worthless Zhang

i don't know how to feel about your existence

Attached: 1561076385555.png (640x320, 112K)

Based Zhongguoren