He's coming for you now, Europe

>The U.S. government has ratcheted up pressure on Europe in a long-running dispute over aircraft subsidies, threatening tariffs on $4 billion of additional EU goods just days after reaching a truce in the U.S.-China trade war.

>The U.S. Trade Representative’s office released a list of additional products - including Greek olives, Italian cheese and Scotch whiskey - that could be hit with tariffs, on top of products worth $21 billion dollars that were announced in April.

>"This won't be like China. Europe has more a explicit dependency on the United States and should ultimately prove more cooperative," said White House trade adviser Peter Navarro.

Good luck!

Attached: trumpitythumpthump.jpg (806x742, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2flpdqGfAsw
data.worldbank.org/indicator/tm.tax.mrch.wm.ar.zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

des fucking u
we should, EU trade subsidies does nothing but cuck everybody else in the world

The EU deserves it. They make it impossible for American products to compete while getting free access to the U.S.

YES please fucking follow through I have been waiting for this for so long
I literally want wh*toid europeons to fucking die

you guys are such sheep

you know this is boeing vs airbus right? literally boeing using the us government as their stick to beat the euros and airbus

Good, fuck the EU and fuck Europeans. I hope they suffer, they deserve it for being so anti-American

Shhhh...
Shut up goyim!

I welcome these and hope it encourages much more focus on supporting your local producers

>mfw we will destroy European farms
>mfw the US will destroy EU industry
lol

Attached: 1539054411710.jpg (1328x747, 186K)

>oh my god
>why does the US support domestic production
>this must be corporations controlling the government!!
How is Airbus beating out Boeing in US interests?

that is not the problem you jello for brains

boeing is heavily subsidized by the us government and the us government uses the same excuse to impose tariffs on airbus

Based mutt alliance

we are like brothers brazil. why we not better friends?
sounds based

>The U.S. government has ratcheted up pressure on Europe in a long-running dispute over aircraft subsidies

Attached: boeing pajeets lol.jpg (448x157, 38K)

>sounds based
it's the same kind of neo-liberal bs that made venezuela what it is today

except the ideologues in the wh thinks they can get away with it this time

stop being so gay you white liberal.
we will defeat the wh*toids

It's a good thing Boeing gets all of that corporate welfare so they can afford to provide well paying local jobs, lmao.

We soon will be

Attached: bolso-e-trump-e1561751071983.jpg (700x699, 42K)

EU literally signed like 9 trade deals in like 1 week

super based cannot wait for such a great friendship

this isn't a race problem, this is a us corporate bs problem

boeing is too deep in the pockets of law makers, the max 8 fiasco will cost them in the long run and so they grease some palms in the government to pressure the euros, ignoring all kinds of foreign policy relations the us has with europeans, the world is only so big, if america pushes euro away they will certainly be closer to non-us aligned interests such as middle east, africa or asia

there is no reason why anyone who cares about the survival of american prestige can support the tariffs because it only benefits boeing who evidently cannot compete fairly, how can people support boeing so much by proposing tariffs on the eu for a failing company is ridiculous beyond stupidity

Please buy planes from America

based
fuck the EU and fuck european "people"

>"""""""""""""people"""""""""""""

Nooo pls no Deibido-kun!

Good, the less Europe is dependent on the US, the less incentive they have to keep sanctions against us

Based.

>Europe has more a explicit dependency on the United States
oh rly

>be American
>allow rat feces into food
>build inefficient gas guzzling piece of shit cars
>airplanes are flying coffins
>nobody wants to buy your worthless shit as a result
>claim this trade unbalance is because EU and China are "taking advantage" of the US and wage trade war
honestly Ameriturds can go fuck themselves

Attached: folding the mutt flag.jpg (960x960, 80K)

On "traditional" products (foodstuffs, industrial, etc) yes, meaning they are an export market, but on IT stuff we are their export markets.

It should go they tariff olive oil, we tariff google and so on. There's no need to tariff boeing because nobody wants to ride a boeing, unless feeling suicidal.

>want the world to buy more Boeing
>do this by starting a trade war

How are we making int impossible?
You only produce trash.

>noooooooo please buy our piece of shit planes how dare you have superior technology nooooooo
nuclear holocaust of American "people" cannot come soon enough

Attached: 1500617900669.png (598x600, 435K)

Remember when all the leaks came out of boeing how they pushed to release this trash plane for profits even tho they all knew how broken it was?
But no its all a conspiracy to not buy american shit.
I dont even understand why americans care, you wont see a single penny from any of boeings profits.

t. country that sucks the most American cock out of all the EU

it's not my fault that boomers are mentally retarded

tough luck, faggot. Poland becoming a US State when?

I want to see germans to rise up

I wish, so far we are sucking American cock for no profit at all

LOL good luck. The EU has done this before, they take the presents key swing states and attack all products coming from there so the people voting for the presidents lose their jobs. Then, the US president caves to the EU. EU is a based bully, they've done this with steel in the Bush era.

Tariff all you want, that's not gonna make Ethiopian Airways buy Boeing flying coffins anymore.

Why are you like this? We are Europe's only defense against Muslims and the biggest trade partner you have. Without us your economy would fall apart. You would be just as ruined as China is right now.

That was 20 years ago. We're better now and we can(and will) kick your asses if you tried to pull something like that again. The EU has never been weaker. Once the UK finally leaves your shit """"union"""" is fucked for good.

This. Once the UK is out the EU is irrelevant. Hopefully Israel will get out in a couple as well.

>muh free market
>unless our monopolies are threatened by foreigners
It’s incredible how cucked the US is to corporations

>4b
>21b

what are these peanut numbers? the trade between eu and usa is trillions yearly

this is just pandering as a strong man to his supporter base

>tfw we force europoors to buy our terrible and dangerous planes
rofl

It's worse than that. Boeing already gets a few billions in defends contract every year to deliver retardedly overpriced stuff to the DoD to play with on top of having the largest state support out of any company

100% Based.

>tfw I will be making money off of dead europoors if Trump manages to get the to buy our Automated crashing planes.
Feels pretty based

If Putler would stop breaking international law every other week you wouldn't have to deal with sanctions in the first place :^)

We only subsidize airbus because you niggers massivly subsidize boeing.
Trump is only salty because nobody wants to buy boeing suicide planes anymore.

sells cheese to china and drops sanctions on russia
good luck, rich burgers will still buy it anyway

States subsidize Boeing not the US.

US does too. Government contracts are a form of subsidies especially for things like military R&D
The profit margins on such work are so big the money can be used by Boeing to make other products unprofitable

based.

think it's time for trump to break europe in. looks like they didn't learn its place with the iran deal.

Euro-US split when?

Not cool, goy

Inshallah soon. But the Putinists are just as bad as the Americans. A strong and sovereign EVROPA is the only acceptable solution.

Attached: 1551004660925.png (810x540, 1.25M)

this
>If the USA would stop breaking international law every other week you wouldn't have to deal with sanctions in the first place :^)
You got the two mixed up Nigel, but no prob, fixed it for you.

Can't wait for it to happen. DISGUSTING WARMONGERING AMI GO HOME
youtu.be/2flpdqGfAsw
EU-Russia Alliance when? With the Heartland under control nobody could threaten us.

if it aint boeing i aint flying

no hurry, anatoly. Pick some popcorn and watch them implode and alienate themselves from the entire fucking rest of the world (minus Israel and apparently Best Korea XD) little by little.

Meanwhile UE-Mercosur FTA just been activated.

sorry that european company makes planes that actually fly lol

hahahaha, sick burn!
>be a boeing passanger
>die

You are the reason why Europe is filled with muslims.

Didn't you already try this once and fail?

this. Yanks are so delusional.

As you leave the only ones pushing for sanctions in the EU will be poles and some city-states like balts, so who cares now lol

only after juncker flew his rickety ass to washington to negotiate a truce

>innocent EUpeans
YEAH TARIFF 'EM!

Attached: 1527057539348.jpg (912x707, 132K)

>americans fail to make good cars and planes
>their own people and flight providers recognize this, choosing the Evropean product
>mutt in charge throws a shitfit
after seeing his impotence in China, EU has nothing to fear

this is retarded. tariffs are taxes, efficiency-killing taxes.

Master-crafted bait.

if it's boeing it ain't going haha

boeing 747 more like boeing straight-to-heaven LOL

Remember the Skripal incident. EU had no special reason to care since we were leaving the club, yet there was still a mass expulsion of Russian diplomats from across the EU and the rest of the world.

Stop electing criminals for your government and your lives will be a lot better.

Russia has been allowed back on the council of europe.
It has all blown over desu.

meanwhile in reality

Attached: tariffs.jpg (644x974, 118K)

What am I looking at here, is this China?

What difference does that make? Besides there are still generous government contracts.

All of that was pushed by the US, EU officials are as corrupt, recall that Schrödinger is now one of the top managers of Gazprom

Can't wait for EU-Russia alliance and finally nuke all the mutts into the ocean, turning the Atlantic and pacific into one.

it's the average tariff by country.
data.worldbank.org/indicator/tm.tax.mrch.wm.ar.zs
>World Bank staff estimates using the World Integrated Trade Solution system, based on data from United Nations Conference on Trade and Development's Trade Analysis and Information System ( TRAINS ) database and the World Trade Organization’s ( WTO ) Integrated Data Base ( IDB ) and Consolidated Tariff Schedules ( CTS ) database.

>USA
>Industry
You mean cars that even mutts don't buy anymore or the planes that fly like stones?

bet you can't you irrelevent little shit

My EU allies are smiling at me mutt, can you say the same?

Attached: 1545421341213.png (669x651, 26K)

most of the EU still isn't even at 2008 levels of GDP. Germany is carrying the whole project.

I predict the EU de facto collapses when Italy defaults on their debt.

America has spent the last 3 years getting rid of all their allies lol

This.

Lmao, Nigel you REALLY believe that was due to UK pressuring the rest of EU? Cute, man bongs really didn't get the memo.

This is America's world you're just choosing to live in it

this, but his name is Schröder. Only two good things he did were keeping us out iraq war and north stream.

Fantastic, hope the US targets the car industry as well.

I want to see Germany and the EU burn.

fuck off chink

Butthurt mutt

Both you and the EU will fall apart.

Car industry can't be affected dumb subhuman, all german cars in the US are assembled in the US directly.

They are attacking French wine and Greek cheese.

>american government is corporate sluts that dont give a shit about the average citizen
>NPC bootlickers see this as a good thing "based" "fuck eu" etc.

I never feel safe when I fly Boeing planes.
They’re loud, they vibrate like hell and generally feel like tin cans with wings. Very similar to soviet planes by the way.