Vechain (VEN VET) SCAM warning

I always wondered why they never post their Western news in their Chinese channels. That’s the biggest red flag. If you don’t believe me, go check for yourself!

NO mention of the vaccine/Shanghai gov stuff whatsoever.

I tried asking about this in the vechain telegram but I was banned. Why’s I much censoring? Are they actually trying to cover this up? I also tried asking this in the reddit page but was banned from there too. So much coverup.

Attached: 41B09CD9-DC85-4F44-ACA8-559C370BEE35.jpg (1125x410, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/42453082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol muh China Hustle

'they' must be some neets from biz

This train is leaving with or without you fucking pathetic virgins. Keep up the fud though. I’m sure link will work out for you all

Conventional wisdom leads to conventional results. Keep buying that chink scam. You'll get what you deserve When something is too good to be true. It usually is.

>baseless FUD with no proof

Faggot, why don't you buy some Dero if you like scams so much??

Moving on.......................

Think I’m gonna go with my gut and the countless professionals invested in the company and not some random neckbeard in a basement but thanks anyway dipshit

>countless professionals invested in the company
like all of reddit

Hahaha go to schleep you pathetic stinkys

All of crypto is a crapshoot and I would rather lose my modest investment on this than with a bunch of NEETs screaming "STINKY LINKY" everyday.

this. You're on fire

>Keeps going up non stop
>NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
>Better deploy my new retarded fud i made today, a retarded screencap of some nobody
You better save up some pennies for that rope to hang yourself Foxy lmao

Attached: 1529416249426.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Also check em

they have been called out for their vaccine programme, its a scam

Attached: cream.jpg (599x630, 60K)

If their blockchain is actually real, and they are partnered with China, why aren’t they in the latest CCID rankings?.. quite odd..

The China Hustle is fake. Google it.
You guys don't honestly think they'd let the chinese steal hundreds of billions just like that do you?

these are guys are about as chinese as my cup of tea and crumpet. Sunny is a dumbass and a fucking bellend, so is Cream - those he's a con artist who i think does have some business savvy. I'm just sick of people saying they are amazing then whenever i ask why they say "read the whitepaper" - I did and it was gobshite hyperbole mentioning their relationship with DNV GL because they basically gave them free cash when giving them tokens.

Twats - hope they all go to jail.

Kek what. VET has bled worse in the past month than Sunny Lu's period

Even your lord and saviour CREAM says the china hustle is real, he tries to say every other china coin is a china hustle except for his precious vechain ROFL, projection much mr CREAM? lmao

Attached: hustle.jpg (1200x799, 105K)

Because even China knows it's a fucking scam..fucking kek

How is that oxford partnership going? No mentioning of it

Proof?

You're insane. You don't know what you're talking about.

Ask the question faggot. Or are you too dumb to wonder why people think it’s a red flag? See how far you get.

Lool, who the fuck is even surprised anymore?

why did people call CREAM a con artist before he even joined Vechain team then?

lol it is up 100% this week

Keep that cope on bitter poor boi

Cream was a Waltonchain shill until WTC told him to take his scam shit with him out the door. Then cream went to vechain, and set up shop as the cck. Totally not a scam.

VET bagholders literally all sound the same. Always some weird Tourrettes sounding stream of ad hominem and paranoid delusion.

Truly the bugman's coin of choice.

Attached: 1527801595162.png (621x542, 527K)

how much soi have you had today

no my dear, the problem is YOU and your VEN'tard friends don't know what you are talking about haha, I know CREAM and Sunny way to well hahaha, and thats why I know this is a scam

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN??? HAHAHAH

Attached: 126386CC-C1D2-4402-99D2-8B0BD895D950.jpg (892x500, 91K)

KEK

FUCKING SAVED

It will be so funny when he goes to jail... I don't know who will be more butt hurt, his VEN'tard supporters who will know they have been scammed, or sunny... literally kek

the only thing more cringe than vechain marketing is how hard you faggots try to fud on an anonymous message board as if you can influence the price

>150,000 transactions
>Enterprise migration
> 100% gains in the last week
> Green in a sea of red

Rajdeep I hope you learnt your lesson about selling the bottom

Holy shit thats a freaking government website! No fucking wonder they never shared that vaccine article in chinese media! If this news gets out they'll be fucked

" zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/42453082

An officially recognised website.
You can’t even make this shit up. They are literally calling vechain a scam. "

What's the gist of this article I've got a relative that keeps pouring money into VEN and I got the feeling that he's gonna get f'd

I speak fluent Chinese, but i am not Chinese. i have tried quite hard to cross reference anything Vechain have ever released or claimed, but its true. there is way fucking less information form Chinese sources. almost none by comparison.

>bit-chinneeeect
No sirs, please buy more

Do you idiots really think if Vechain was a scam Sunny would be attending events in China after lying about partnerships?

>You will literally never make it, sell all your crypto, all your possessions, donate everything to charity, and kys.

is waltonchain even still a thing?

This fucking thread is getting way out of hand. Report, Sage, and Ignore.

China's economy is built on chinking roundeyes and their government refuses to enforce IP law

of fucking course he's not scared the CPC is patting him on the back

>he doesn’t know how to use greentext
not going to make it newfag le’reddit is that way

Shhh I'm accumulating Vechain. Fud it more please sirs so I can buy more.

whales pushing price up before ETF denial, expect a nice dump, good times to take profits actually, load up before a bullish september

fuck chinks
one stole my qt virgin oneitis and now they're stealing marketcap from actual legit coins

Ive always been skeptical about this shitcoin. It was confirmed with token inflation, "Thor", literally paying professional poker players to cosplay. Expect to get burned badly for investing in this scam.

Because they aren't bagholders user, they're chink shills with terrible engrish.

Thanks for letting me know I should buy in..... appreciate it dudes

Even if it is a fucking scam do you guys really not believe it will be pumped to the fucking sky for an exit scam with all the normies involved in this shit? It is at .015 cents. Do you niggers hate money?

>relative
>mommy aren’t I hilarious having full blown schizo like conversations with myself 6000 times a day mommy haha I fud so good mommy I’m so smart

500$ to anyone that can dox foxy

Can someone please tell me where I can short this?

Is this the next coin that plebbit will get burned on? REQ, NANO, and now this chink scam. It’s almost like people just completely ignore any sound fundamentals

Once the faggot was calling these strength, Thor, X, I knew it was a gay scam. Then when it dumped, they released a lottery to keep the price up. You faggots are so gullible. My favorite is that vaccine sponsored nasdaq article that was completely made up.

Have you retards not learned anything?

EVERY SINGLE CHINK IS TRYING TO FUCK YOU ROUNDEYE OVER

STARTING WITH JIHAN AND WORK YOUR WAY DOWN

Thanks bro. Buying more.

No problem. Buy some NKN while you’re at it. Or some NEO.