Just ask her out, bro

>Just ask her out, bro

Attached: CJ0gqb3UEAA3Fru.jpg (640x626, 74K)

>b-but what if she rejects me!!!

Attached: Soyjak why.jpg (640x723, 39K)

This post is cringe.

Be careful, someone's going to quote you and post a soyjak now

>Be careful, someone's going to quote you and post a soyjak now

Attached: 1561628935116.png (782x758, 132K)

Shit like that deserves a banning.

I did and she accepted, hopefully I can text her tomorrow

the problem is that our conversation is stale as fuck, how do I flirt with her?

Attached: 47d.jpg (437x431, 21K)

>a-are you sure it's gonna work?

Attached: 1561134765747.jpg (720x540, 29K)

What if i want to go out with you instead

this guy is a squintmaxxing fraud

>tfw i have the same chin
It was over before it started.

Attached: 1559170232462.png (840x854, 434K)

Attached: 1555069579677.png (219x231, 6K)

Attached: 1560561074011.jpg (1080x1080, 352K)

I stopped drinking and lost weight. I've always been fat and didn't know I had pretty chad facial features. Still a virgin tho

almost everone is when females only want unironic gigachads

Attached: 1547509741111.jpg (1800x2440, 638K)

>It was over before it started.
You are from Lithuania, so that shouldn't come as a surprise.

tb.h, I'm not gay but I like bottom (except for the suit one) pics more

>Being this much of a bitch
Asking her out is more for your benefit than anything else, you get your answer and you can either start dating or move on. It's not like a Schrödinger's cat scenario where if you don't ask it might still happen, because people do judge based on first impressions and if she didn't start to fancy you within the first week or two of meeting you, then she likely never will.

You just gotta ask and get it over with (it also makes a good impression because you won't seem like a wimp), grow some balls OP, christ.

>ask her out
What does this entail exactly?

ask if she likes stargate

already did. I performed very badly but she said yes

Just gotta be yourself bro :)

I am autistic and I can't tell the difference if someone is just being friendly or is interested
How do you tell the difference lads

I do chad. Then they're my girlfriend and lots of times we fuck even. Then slowly but surely, their real self comes out more, their coldness, lying, snakey, insufferable, selfish side. I unironically hate women more the more I "Have sex."
Another truth is that lots of previous Chads end up becoming cucked later in life. Fuck it all.

You ask her out, girls have people confuse the two all the time and as long as you just accept the answer, no harm is done.

>She'd just reject me bro, I'll always be an incel!

Attached: 1558667053720.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

they touch you more, they touch their hair all the time when they're around you, smile more, follow you around, laugh at stupid jokes and never shut up

If she doesn't blow her rape whistle after the first sentence, you just might have chance

Ah stop being such a poor little trooper you cunt, they're not that bad.

depends on the people but usually its pretty obvious

i dont think my gf would be happy about that chad
can you give advice how to fuck the hot intern at work without me losing my job and my gf
thanks bro

You dont need to rub it in.

Incidentally, I used to work with a Lithuanian girl and she always used to come over and talk to me when she saw me on the shop floor. She was really pretty nice.

>they touch you more
this is the clearest tell that they're into you

I'm ugly as sin but that advise is true. Just be yourself and if it doesn't work then move on. It's not that hard.

Dw bro I'm a bitter incel too

Arent spanish girls "easier" or its the same shit no matter the country?

i want to kill all normalfags

girls NEVER do this around ugly autists no matter what

yes, because they are not interested in them

This.
It worked for me

Attached: 1561904605844.jpg (486x604, 53K)

Well, have you considered dating ugly, autistic girls? Rather than blaming everyone else for not handing you a genuinely attractive and well adjusted female for you to have as a second mother?

Same shit everywhere man.

coins of milk and sand

yes they do if they are interested
>from an ugly autist that puked during his first date

depends on your culture, it can be tricky in Brazil because we're naturally touchy with each other (and only when we're single if it's the opposite sex), I prefer to go by the other signs, especially when they talk all the time, keep eye contact, touch their hair every 5 seconds and check themselves in every reflective surface they encounter, they also prefer to spend more time around you than with their friends, you can also trick them into doing something they could interpret as an invitation to make out like "yo come here real quick, I'll show you something", then if they stop frozen with their eyes and mouth open staring at you in the eyes and start following you without saying anything that's a guaranteed score, you can pretty much just grab her by the waist right there and do your magic tricks

it's so many obvious signs I think men who are unable to read them must have a few missing circuits, like autism or something

I've been talking to a girl for few months. Usually she's the one who starts the conversation. Does this mean she's into me? Should I ask her to come over? She lives far tho

girls here talk a lot and laugh at jokes even if they're not particularly interested in my experience, they're just usually happy and talkative
physical tells are more explicit like moving next to you, constantly looking at you, casually checking your body
It's easy to see when they take the initiative, but they'll rarely ask you out directly and wait for you to make the obvious move

This, even if you were being sarcastic.

I got a girl's number but I haven't really talked to her that much and I'm not in the mood for relationships. Would it be weird to approach her as a friend?

I have no experience whatsoever with European women besides tourists and tourists are always degenerate sex fiends anyway so they're the exception, it would probably take me a while to adapt to the flirting culture in Europe, and I know the same happens with some European dudes in Brazil because I've seen a few of them misinterpreting our naturally touchy behavior as flirting and that caused some awkward moments

pretty sure I would be scared to approach European women there and that alone is a score killer when you need confidence to think straight and push the right buttons, especially when you're an average Joe

>pretty sure I would be scared to approach European women
usually when you move to a different country and go to bars/clubs you feel a bit more liberated (that's why the european dudes you saw took their chances)
there's a lot less to lose in approaching strangers, especially if you just look for some casual hookup

that's easier said than done in my case haha when things don't turn out as planned it just leaves me in shambles for days and that happened to me once, one of the reasons why I prefer to date women who I'm acquainted with and not in a place steaming with sexual tension (unless they're being extremely blatant like wrapping themselves around and crotch grabbing), with women you're acquainted with I personally find it easier to estimate the odds of getting laid based on those signs I mentioned, but in a more persistence hunting style where you slowly build up seduction until they naturally give in, that way I can score with women far above my league and become fuck buddies

but yeah I understand what you said there, I have a friend who is not very good looking and he's a beast at clubs, I'm mentally unable to do that because of my fear of being humiliated in public by a baleful bitch and I've seen that happen to a guy before, it just ruins the mood for everybody and I can only imagine what that guy felt like (and he was actually a good looking bloke), some women are just plain sadistic and I'm 100% not prepared to handle that if it were to happen to me

Yes

Attached: file.png (353x132, 51K)

>just squintmaxx, bro

Attached: 1555841639790.jpg (500x490, 104K)

In all seriousness even if I do it won't make me feel any better about myself.

Attached: 1560695907592.png (674x666, 362K)

"No"

Attached: 1535562569193.png (431x485, 390K)

It's not easy but it is that simple

based