28 years old

>28 years old
>minimum wage job
>useless arts degree
>khv
>live with parents
>30k savings

How fucked am I?

Attached: 1532283870155.jpg (553x418, 51K)

>30k savings

nigga stfu

Yeah but I feel poor though.... Jow Forums has really done a number on me.......

>21 years old
>min wage job
>no degree
>in community college classes
>Virgin (but have kissed and held hands with 1 girl in HS)
>live with parents at my grandparents house because everyone in my family is a mess
>8.5k savings
I mainly just walk around the basement of the house imagining myself in some better world most of the day. I'm pretty averse to reality at this point. Have no idea what to do or where I'm going.

>a bunch of larping pajeets negatively affect my self respect

Attached: 1532722126879.jpg (923x713, 87K)

>30k savings

Well, at least you have something. If you had a shit load of debt then you'd really be fucked.

The idea of being "left behind" socially, monetarily, etc is a very scary thing user.

30k savings is something better than a lot of people. If you were living check to check them you'd be fucked...

>Arts Degree
>No debt

Pick One

>20 yo
>2k in debt
>no job

How fucked am i

30k is enough to buy 100k linkies that will set you for life. You dont even have to go all in, spare 3k for 10k link and you will still gonna make it.

i should add

>no ambition at all

Better than most people I know. Personally I am

>26 years old
>make $25 an hour
>dropped out of highschool
>dead-beat parents sold house without allowing me time to save when I turned 20
>$175,000 savings all thanks to Bitcoin

Go back to your cult of Delphi containment thread

>>dead-beat parents sold house without allowing me time to save when I turned 20
>maaahhhmmm, keep living here because i want to save a couple hundred a month! reeeee
You millennials are like beyond spoiled.

"Left behind"? What the fuck does that even mean? That you care what other people think? That you're in some race, that you have to do things because it's expected?
Go read the bio of any successful person. That's the last thing they worry about.

Or, if you're so socially fucking awkward that normal life is "leaving you behind", then you need therapy. And a lot of it.

It's not shocking to me that /biz has degenerated to a bunch of worthless, weak NEETs who are so fucked up they can't function, and people who make fun of them. It's Jow Forums, after all. Post after post about "not gonna make it" "I can't handle a job" "How do you life, even?"

It's fucking hilarious, at how pathetic it is.

In the real world, with real people, perhaps. But with people on Jow Forums its so dumb. Anyone can literally lie about anything. Most people OPs age will probably never even have 30K in their entire lives.

Calm down.

>27
>college drop out
>khv
>recently laid off
>live with parents whole life
>getting gubment bucks
>100k in savings
>just started trading
>watch netflix, play vidya all day and work out

>20
>Minimum wage job
>live with parents
>Put all money I can spare into 0xBTC every paycheck

Attached: 1528016808195.png (359x512, 113K)

Fuck you all and i only have 0.015btc to trade on bitmex as ive been liquidated several times. And at 23, i dont even have a car or kissed a girl or had sex. And also failed out of college twice.

Attached: poor.jpg (564x324, 24K)

>23
>unemployed
>live with parents
>English degree
>1k in crypto
>$50 in checking
>no friends or gf

I need to get my shit together sometime soon

Why don't you go to community college , you have 30k? Worst case you drop back into a minimum wage job, best case you get a normal job

Yeah, but sometimes the idea of something can be scarier than the thing itself.

on the next dip 30k into APH ACB CGC BTC VEN ICX ETH NULS, thank me next year

They promised I'd be able to save for three years, as they spent all spare money going into debt to fund my brother's education. They then broke that promise five months later out of greed.
Working and saving is the mark of being spoiled now, huh? Nice projection, shit-stain.

I've been thinking about enlisting in the military lads (Navy or Chair-force) maybe that would be a good idea for you two as well.

Degree in economics and philosophy
Make 16.50 in technical support
6k savings and 6k crypto (17k link)
38k debt
Live w parents
Laycount 45
Got a teaching credential and plan on being a business teacher overseas in the future, plan on doing foreign income exclusion for loans once I move abroad.

>Make 16.50 in technical support
Fuck dude I make like 17 an hour as a temp and I don't even have a degree, sorry. Hope the overseas thing works out. But hey at least you've gotten laid, I'm still a virgin, but could be worse.

>hpv
ok...

Attached: 1_YNXwsxb5qtILrMwEWbo0WA.jpg (749x1036, 155K)

This, but unironically.

>normal job

But I am so abnormal. I can barely interact with my co-workers and they are mostly pajeets who look up to me because... reasons?

Attached: DdSv71yUQAEovcm.jpg (231x218, 13K)

>23
>economics BA
>minimum wage job
>live with parents
>9k in crypto, now worth 3.6k thanks to OMG and REQ
>$2k in the bank

what do

Attached: 1507324440163.png (772x804, 414K)

fuck off brad

You're probably better than most LARPfags on Jow Forums. Especially after this year.
You managed to save up some money while having a min wage job. You live in a first world country with a lot of opportunities. Maybe look for a better paying job if you're ready for more responsibility/stress.

> 26
> 3 year comp sci related diploma
> 2nd year of information security degree
> live at home rent free
> 3k savings
> 3k crypto, now down by like half
> 35k student debt, will have like 60k when done school
> forced to pay rent immediately after graduating

really hope I land a sweet fucking job as soon as I'm done

I'm surprised you can't get a better job if you have a BA and a few years of work experience.
Have you thought about joining the military or a trade school?

30yo
$12hr retail wagecuck
Kicked out of house during worst recession at 18 and been supporting myself since
6k worth of crypto
10k debt
Fuck off op
That 30k is cushy as fuck

go buy a cuckshed with the 30k and rent it to mexicans. passive income.

go away larp.

Just double ur money dude

if you have anything over 1000 in crypto you are going to make it.

how

>I mainly just walk around the basement of the house imagining myself in some better world most of the day
Stop pls. I do the same thing.

Attached: F3AC0EA8-E75E-4036-8FBF-3003441F11A9.jpg (847x640, 82K)

What do you imagine fren, some days I imagine myself as some random traveler in a different lands like Japan or China or something, and while I'm there I'm seen as exotic and cool and people want to talk and hang out with me. Oh well at least I stopped imagining myself as an anime character, once Started imagining shit like pic related in my head I knew I was going to far.

Attached: 1509320664813.jpg (680x739, 69K)