Why are Europeans always so rude with the exception of Nordics?

Why are Europeans always so rude with the exception of Nordics?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)

Culture of kill

thank you Norway for based freia hot chocolate

Attached: 1552757710152.jpg (398x400, 38K)

We had some ancestors a thousand years ago who were really angry and they became violent. So violent in fact that they collectively got all negative feelings out of our system forever.

Attached: winking wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

based ear autist

it's made with love

Oh yeah? You were a little violent in 1520 which caused us to be extremely violent for 200 years. More violent than anyone has ever been.

Attached: 1550103828313.png (1992x1066, 924K)

because they're pretentious faggots who are quick to throw away other people's opinions because they think that they're always right.

based times

You asked for it treacherous cunts

Nordics are a lot like Americans. Like the all American midwestern kind. Really nice and considerate, comfy people.

And look what it got you. Centuries of poverty, death and loss of 50% of your ancestral homeland. You went from super power to minor nation faster than anyone in history except Austria-Hungary.

Attached: slaget_vid_lund.jpg (610x342, 53K)

I'm pretty content with the state of things, Abdul.

They aren't? literally most people I know say the same thing, shy and cold. The most calm and fun to be around are probably the Spanish and Italians, which explains why they get the most tourist.

Never met Spanish, but can vouche for Italians, they know how to hold a conversation. Good talkers.

Shut the fuck up, you gross amerimutt

Every nordic poster has a BLACK BVLL Supervisor attached to them who makes sure they only make polite posts otherwise they get slapped.

LOL that has never been a stereotype of the midwest. You're confusing the Midwest for the South.

Jow Forums tier Amerimutts and nordic worship/larping is so cringe.

Someone actually spent probably a lot of time making this cartoon frog image

>someone actually spent probably a lot of time raising this mutt

Attached: 1551595933259.jpg (255x255, 21K)

>slave states
>considerate and comfy
Maybe to BOOMERS. Not him btw

They are actually the rudest Europeans
But it's true that Europeans are cunt in general

>Glad they did. I may never have gotten buff and found a loving gay husband otherwise.

Attached: CDD18167-6DF1-477C-A4D2-C53119B7328B.jpg (574x323, 35K)

It's called southern hospitality for a reason. I've lived there, and even that side of my family is nicer than the one up Northeast. The midwest is literally no different from the Northeastern or Westcoast states in attitude, assholes.

They know they shit

They just want your dick, it's the same tactic they use on Arabs, Blacks and all other foreigners to rope them in. They want the D.

Well that could be your specific experience personally. A friend of mine along with his rich southern family all exhibit that kind of hospitality amongst their peers, so to say. What are the demographics like there?

This tbqh, Scandinavian pompousness rivals that of the British, the huge difference is unlike the British who have a massive amount of achievements historically to back it up. Scandis are this way for basically not much other than being a mommy state to all refugees lol

They're only nice to other white people

It's exactly the other way around though.
This

You do realize they aren't slave states anymore right? They haven't been for 150 years.

what else would he have done with that time... browse more Jow Forums?

they're the most rude people in europe, what are you on about?

Were pompous in cause before the whole refugee bullshit we were winning so hard at life so we deliberately handicapped ourselves with tons of literal subhumans and we're still winning.
I'd draw some comparisons to your country but I can't even be assed to check out the accomplishments of aquafresh with trash on it.

pigs are cute

Attached: pig.jpg (533x800, 71K)

Americans are fat and retarded

nordics arent jurobaboons dummy

What Nordic bro said

This

I want to kill myself

If you meet an asshole in the evening you met an asshole. If you meet assholes all the time, you're the asshole

Now, Jow Forums might be a bad example of us being nice but Scandinavians learn early on to be nice.
I'm an 80's child and my parents and grandparents always told me to be nice to others. The simple saying of "treat others the way you want to be treated" was the key to being a nice person.
This is where (here in Sweden) the meme of the Swede being angry but just making a fist in his pocket instead of doing something comes from.
>always say thank you
>always hold the door
>always respect the queues/lines
>respect the law
>never hit a woman
>never start a fight
>be polite at all times, never take the low road

If I didn't follow these rules as a kid my grandma would slap the shit out off me.

This so fucking much. Born 92 here and raised the same way. I'm a cunt online but in real life I'm always nice.

Attached: 14537489035.jpg (618x800, 60K)