Are you a NEET or a wagie?

Are you a NEET or a wagie?

If NEET, what do you do day to day?

If wagie, what's your job?

Is it easy to be a NEET or wagie in your country?

Attached: 1.jpg (640x320, 34K)

>If wagie, what's your job?

I create stuff on SolidWorks, sometime 3D print them.

>If wagie, what's your job?
programmer
>Is it easy to be a NEET or wagie in your country?
you literally can't be a NEET here since we don't have generous social benefits, you would have to leech off your parents

How much typical programmer earns in Poland?

Is that well paid?
>SolidWorks
Are you an engineer creating mechanical part or some kind of artist/designer?

I'm a NEET and I typically read books, go fishing at the local lake, tend to my vegetable garden and work out daily in my home gym.

Attached: 1558486453719.jpg (735x884, 48K)

No such thing as "typical programmer", it can range anywhere from like 1000€ to 5000+€ per month, depending on your experience, project and company you are working for etc.
I have over 2 years of experience in field and make $2000 per month after taxes

I don't want to sound like a pretentious westerner, but don't you live like a king in Poland with 2000-5000€?

Interesting.
What do you need to do to get close to 5000?

>but don't you live like a king in Poland with 2000-5000€?
not sure what you mean with "like a king"
I have enough money to go out everywhere I want, eat and drink in restaurants etc., go for vacations abroad 3-4 times a year and still save a healthy amount of money each month, saving up to buy second apartment right now, so yeah you can live fairly well
Life is good

depends where he lives

i'm sure he lives in a rather big city where prices are higher

Live-in professional home security.

You need to be a Senior Developer with many years of experience working on high profile business projects, with good planning, leadership and interpersonal skills, basically you need to be at the top
it's basically upper boundary of salary before you become someone like System Architect or get into management position

Im a neet
Mostly play vidya
Cook a lot
Go to the gym
Read books
Watch documentaries

NEET for life here.
My days looks something like this
>wake up at 11
>shower
>eat breakfast
>turn on pc
>check my torrents
>turn on spotify and my playlist
>chill for a couple hours
>around 14:00 - walk to library down town
>return old books and borrow new ones
>walk to liquor store and buy a bottle of wine and some dry cider or ale
>walk to grocery store, buy today's food
>walk home, turn on spotify again
>cook and eat simple meal
>rest for a while
>drink wine and read book like a middle age woman kek
>check int from time to time
>20:00 cook dinner, drink cider/ale
>watch movie/show
>around midnight - goes to bed with book, read until I fall asleep

Life is simple. Been this way now for 10+ years.

god I wish that were me
how much NEETbucks do you receive?

I handle tpas pic related
Minimum wage

Attached: 15620722889428282942769230549825.jpg (3120x4160, 1.68M)

I get 1186 Euro per month plus housing aid (180 euro) and paid bus/train travel up to 200 euro per 2 months.

Neet
Soon to be wagiee
Neither is easy

I was neet for 2.5 years and recently got hired at walmart. I'm an overnight modular associate which means I basically rearrange aisles and stock as needed.

Attached: walmartchad.jpg (859x960, 68K)

yes you do

I was a neet for a while before this but i recently started living the wagie life in some retail job. I’m like an assistant manager at a big clothing store, its pretty gay. I have to be on my feet for 7+ hours a day and constantly deal with low IQ black customers and coworkers.

NEET for life here (autism, social phobia, gout and deaf).
Pretty much the same as but less alcohol (it fucks my gout up even worse)

>Poles can buy two apartments and regularly travel abroad on a 24k annual income

With 24k in America you live like a pauper

living the life bro.

Wish I could just spend my days producing my music.

t. not Jap

>low IQ black customers
I honestly hate being racist but why is it always (ALWAYS!) the black customers causing problems? I work in a electronics store called MediaMarkt and 9/10 times when there's a troublesome customer it's a black person..
I just don't get it.

I'm a NEET and I want to be a history teacher. Problem is I have a history of mental illness and I don't think I could get a job with that baggage

I left my wagie life last month (again) and now I'm a NEET, sort of.

working as a photographer covering news and assignments that I see online.
try to get first at the places, always on the run.
it's paying out

I got my first apartment from parents, which allowed me to save a lot on rent
Going to buy second one with my own savings

>mental illness
Sorry for asking but what kind?
I'm on the spectrum and suffer from random periods of confusion but I work as a historian. Most of my job is done in a library/research lab and my co-workers know of my condition.

I'm a student on gov payed social service. Worst of both worlds.

>I got my first apartment from parents

Attached: 1470057028419.jpg (251x242, 37K)

It is impossible to be NEET here. Even people with crippling mental problems are systematicaly denyied their trinkets despite that by law they should be geting them.

I simply have manic depression. Problem is, I've been institutionalized many times throughout my life and as such am considered disabled due to a few psychotic breaks. Normally I think it wouldn't matter but sadly with the amount of violence in American schools I think they'd assume I am dangerous and I wouldn't get the job.

>institutionalized many times throughout my life and as such am considered disabled
Same but here I just got the "deluxe" medical care package instead. Sorry to hear about your problems mate, wish you had our kind of help for it. About 6-7 months ago I had a complete mental breakdown at work and forgot my name and everything. Two of my co-worker and my senior boss helped me home and made me take a double dose of my medicine before calling 112 (our 911) and got me help right away.
I was back at work four days later and got cake and doughnuts for everyone.

Poor upbringing, low iq and lack of empathy causes you to behave inappropriately in social situations

Im pretty sure you can get a job wherever you want. They’re not going to do a medical background check. As a teacher youll definitely have a criminal background check but its not possible for them to pull up your medical history if you just keep it to yourself. But also, dont go work with kids if you’re mentally unstable.

>Poor upbringing
Well it got me a great job, wife, a kid, vacations for 6 weeks per year and a nice home but ok.

Yes it seems as though Europeans, or at least Scandinavians, are much more understanding and patient when dealing with mental illness. At least that's the impression that I get. The worst parts of being institutionalized were always dealing with my father's anger at me, as though I did something wrong and was embarrassing him. It's still very stigmatized here. I am risperidone but it does nothing for me but make me very very tired.

Sorry my friend. Sounds bad. I hope it gets better for you.

if i was NEET id kms
and i might do it anyways

>black person with a job

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 153728393.jpg (250x244, 11K)

This. And this also applies for certain Asian people.

He never said he's black

Thank you friend. Have a good day

>If NEET, what do you do day to day?
Shitpost, jerk off, think about >tfw no gf and cry myself to sleep
I think so, but I'm quite stupid so what do I know

That entire conversation was about blacks and he defended him self = black.

Im a wagie but currently plannin to be a Neet

Lol no. They used to sterilize dozens of thousands of their mentally ill people just a few decades ago.

Damn are NEET bros really that productive? im a NEET and do nothing more than stare at the screen of my PC all day long

>Damn are NEET bros really that productive?
Have to be unless you want to fall into depression right away. I was like you for the first few years but I quickly learned I had to get active. Now I have a dog and go for long walks everyday.

Attached: IMG_20190607_182231.jpg (2862x3011, 3.08M)

Start training bro. When I was NEETing I would do martial arts classes 5+ times a week. As a neet you have the best opportunity to dedicate yourself to something physical.

I'm a wagie and it's not that bad.

Things change with time. Obviously I don't live there so I don't know

In france you need to have a one year job experience to do basic minimum wage jobs such as cashier or waiter so I can't really find one

this
at least I can shitpost and do other stuff

I may start running again or something, i don't have money for the gym i think but i kinda miss it, since i've become a neet i've gained a bit of weight too

What else can i do as a NEET if i live in a city? something productive, i wish i could go fishing

Have you considered volunteering work? You could do it for just a few hours each week somewhere but its pretty fulfilling and helps you work your way out of neetdom. I was volunteering as an english teacher at a local library for a while, just for 2 hours each week.

Secretary

Try le macdonals. If you show up with a tie on and speak intelligently you have a job guaranteed.

Shiieeeet, I got 1890$ after taxes for 1.3 years experience

Post feet!

NEET but I'm working on a startup

wish I could get this kind of help.
Japan is for horrible for mental illness treatment.

Take up the sword, I had to fix a lot of shit myself including but now limited to : chronic sinusitis, awful acne, hormonal imbalances, tremor, kidney failure and insulin resistance mostly by myself.
I got help but not as one can imagine, while i did the research and work mostly by myself.
If you don't get pissed off and fight back you'll die in a blissful ignorance induced by drugs that will eat you further up, this isn't treatment, this isn't life.

neet for 2 years, internet all day then sleep

yes it's easy but very hard to afford a place to live

Wagie
Work at a shipyard running a marine travelift
Wagie, its not hard to get a job here and if youre not a retard with your money you can live on very little. You have to be a jerome or a single meth mom to get neetbux.

I'm a wagie software developer.

>easy?
Sometimes it sucks but overall it's not so bad.

Attached: 1557263846958.png (1000x800, 44K)

NEET for the last 7 months
Just browse Jow Forums and yt, watch cartoons and anime and fap. But I'm about to get a job at target.
Being a wagie sucks but being a NEET is comfy especially if you can get bux

I'm a business owner and i sell delicious and lovely desserts.

Attached: 0260.jpg (600x600, 214K)

based, I assume you live in Moscow

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)