1. your country

1. your country
2. have you ever found a dead person

flag
no. the only dead people I've seen irl are human remains in museums.

Attached: pepe finds dead wojak ears.gif (592x415, 320K)

Yes i was the first to find some guy after her crashes his car.

so he died immediately? or did you arrive some time after the crash?

honestly it's terrible

He had been dead for about half an hour before we found him.

story?

norgay
part of my job is setting up funerals, digging graves and burying people. so yeah

thought it said seen and not found, no I haven't found a dead person

never found one but saw 2 dead people on different occasions, wouldnt want to see another water-corpse in my life tßh

have you handled badly decomposed bodies in your work?
how was it?

yeah i found a hiker who fell to her death from a mountain path

>have you handled badly decomposed bodies in your work?
no, those are always closed casket and hidden by the time I get them

flag
me and a potential landlord stumbled on a double homicide en route to a place I booked to see, it was 1 block down the road
fucking manchester, fucking moss lane jamacan niggers

Attached: 1556645273333.jpg (1200x886, 101K)

Not really
While driving through an intercity road I saw a car crash and a covered body surrounded by people though.
Also I saw my uncle's fresh corpse before burial.

twice, first time a guy feel out (or jumped, dunno) of the window in the house next to mine and second was when some guy just died or dunno, maybe a woman on the car hit him, he didn't look very injured or there was no blood

i was at a shopping center late one night in the big parking lot, heard a somehwhat distant pop. went driving from one end and i noticed a cop car without its lights all the way at the other end. there was a guy sprawled out on the sidewalk by a closed store and a cop calming standing over him. the guy wasnt laying there like he just passed out drunk.he was in kind of an odd hunched positon. the cop standing over him was on his radio and looking around. i stopped and watched for a couple minutes and the man on the ground never moved. so 98% sure the cop just shot him dead. this was in lakewood/denver area in colordo. im 29 and ive never been to a funeral, so ive never seen that.

my dad years ago found a guy who died of a heart atack or something sitting on his car before. he eventually went up to him because it was weird, and yeah he confirmed the man died and called police.

I helped hide a body.
Don't tell the mossad

let me guess
you wanted to steal someone's shekels

I had nothing to do with it I was forced to do it and was threatened.

I saw my dog who was dead
There also was a literal human skeleton I found buried in my yard when we dug into the ground.
When we called the authorities, apparently we lived on an Ancient Indian Burial ground

Damn. Hope those Palestinians got their justice for murder and hope you are okay israelibro.

well 4 years ago i was nearly done with my work, then my mom called me on the phone, she said that my great aunt doesn`t answer any phone calls. my workplace is pretty close to where my great aunt lived, so i said i will see after her then i`m done with my work. i also had for emergencies a key to her home. i found her dead in her bed. that was my first time seeing a dead person.