Uhh guys... when did they change to the new Chainlink logo on CMC?

Attached: chainlinklogo.png (1165x391, 26K)

I smeell freedoms

Attached: signal-2018-08-21-112614.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

i notice that too

Will this effect the memes?

I just refreshed the page and it flashed to the old cube for a fraction of a second.. they must have just changed it

Why is it suddenly pumping again?

secret jewish logo

yes, I'm afraid this new hexagon isn't as memeable as the cube. We'll have to be extra creative

It just happened within the last hour, I noticed too fren. Good things are on the horizon.

Attached: 1533665862008.jpg (5472x3648, 1.6M)

Look Anons, your bag coin's logo now has a side for every parenthesis it should have surrounding it!

Yes, if by "efffect" you mean "to create or bring forth"
Buy you meant "affect" didn't you.
DIDN'T YOU!?

Attached: sergey back.png (1225x2092, 1.35M)

Monsoon Season is also on the horizon, young pajeet. You're not going to survive long enough to enjoy the Singularity or a flushing toilet.

CHAD logo

FAT

Jason Parser? He’s Rory’s dad. He’s got a problem with Sergey because when Rory and Sergey were friends when they were younger, Sergey used to raid the cupboards and eat everything in the house. It cost Jason Parser a lot of money to replace all the food Sergey used to eat. The final straw was when Sergey was staying at Rory’s one night and stole his car when they were 15 to sneak out to a McDonald’s drivethru. Rory’s dad Jason thinks Sergey is a bad influence on his son and does anything he can to stop them being friends or working together. Why do you think we haven’t heard from Sergey in so long? Jason Parser has been staying with Rory and Sergey has been in hiding shitting his pants.

THAT's their logo now? Jesus christ. That just screams pajeet. Dumping my stack now

we will find a way

Attached: 1600px-Benzene_Representations.svg.png (1600x900, 200K)

the new logo is complete shit when compared to the old one

I'm getting antshares vibes

Hahahaha holy shit they hanged the logo BECAUSE of the memes, next, Sergey will under go a face transplant.

By “buy” you meant to say “but” didn’t you? Buy stinkies, stay typo free

IT'S OVER, LINK IS FINISHED

HOW WILL CÜCKMARINES EVER RECOVER?

REEEEEEEEEEEE

where the fuck have you been hiding

old logo is too cartoony. new one has no-nonsense, b2b vibes

when will they change it on blockfolio?

Weak hands and swing traders shook
Only the strong and proud link marines will make it

Why is Chainlink using a pharmaceutical pill maker logo? Isn't this illegal?

Attached: IMG_20180703_014302.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Sir Gay the Thief

Those pills are given to patients with high tension so they can lower it by the way. Perhaps Sergey took those pills, saw that the logo is cool and thought he could get away with it since the logo is from a spanish pharma lab?

That logo actually has rounder outer edges.

New logo, is this new pasta?

Attached: 1525724118096.png (350x350, 495K)

is this thread a giant joke? I still have the cube when I open CMC

you gotta CTRL+F5 on cmc

Attached: ChainLink LINK price charts market cap and other metrics CoinMarketCap (1).png (1825x913, 86K)

updated version

Attached: ChainLink LINK price charts market cap and other metrics CoinMarketCap (2).png (1825x864, 80K)

At least I don't have a shit colored ID, pajeet.

Thanks fren, new logo on front page comfirmed

Attached: Screenshot_20180821-185418-1.jpg (1920x1013, 202K)

2500 EOY anything lower is fud

the old cube was very autistic and memeable... I will miss it

but this new logo is much more slick

My bank has the same logo but green

We've been making new memes with the logo for months.