Why are Americans so heartless?

Why are Americans so heartless?

Attached: 11.png (540x281, 322K)

They're too lazy to pretend they're human.

the Canadian border death camps will continue until there are no more Canadians, simple as that. we won't make the mistake of leaving the job half-done like the Germans.

>WTF, WHY ARE YOU TREATING THESE CRIMINALS LIKE CRIMINALS
They're lucky that they weren't shot as soon as they stepped on American soil.

YEA KILL EM

>Being this scared of young moms and little brown children.

>Reddit spacing
>Defending illegal immigration
Not surprised. If they want to live here, do it the normal way.

They are not criminals though.

My comrades just want fair treatment. Your immigration policy is not fair, and it tells us much about your racist issues.

if they wanted fair treatment they should've stayed where they came from. as tragic as it may be the circumstances, the americans should be allowed to control their borders however they see fit.

>committing a crime means you are lower than an animal

>They are not criminals though.
They are criminals, Pedro. They are ILLEGALLY crossing the border. If you ask me, they should have been gunned down.
>My comrades just want fair treatment.
They are getting fair treatment. We deport Euros all the time.
>Your immigration policy is not fair
Suck it up, buttercup.
>tells us much about your racist issues.
Cool. Then why are you still coming here knowing you won't be accepted?

You mean the same americans that have owned these countries for the past century? You mean the big business owners who do nothing but benefit from this?

Attached: Gloriosa_victoria.jpg (4200x2053, 325K)

And you're illegally occupying us, yet we still suck it up according to the US indoctrination of "hard work solves it all". The people who leave are the ones who don't even get a chance to do the most minimal of subsistence work.

Attached: US20Flag20Color20High.jpg (2026x1066, 350K)

the minute you start making exceptions for 'muh women and children', bad people WILL abuse this to further their means.

they may have had influence over those countries but they never 'owned' you. they are not entitled entry into the usa.

>And you're illegally occupying us
WTF are you talking about?

>but they never 'owned' you.
I have nothing else to say to you. Pic related
Most Resources, Infrastructure and Land of the country is owned by foreign companies, 90% of which are American. They are above all laws, they got into the country due to US strongarming them in, and the US soldiers stationed here have a mission to defend these enterprises (not to mention the much larger CIA encampment)

Attached: 0ed41f0175bef4e590671ebba49a0738009e23b4abb3eb0b08ab5cfd62120428.jpg (443x602, 69K)

They illegally entered foreign lands, what did they expect?

now you're being just rude because you lack an cogent argument. don't be upset if another sovereign country wants to enforce and secure their own borders. it's their land, not yours.

They’re not, these rapefugees are lucky they weren’t killed by the Mexican cartels.

What do these people want, a luxury prison camp?

>reddit spacing
ever read a book?

Attached: 1548680382187.png (218x231, 13K)

That your companions stay to rebuild their own country instead of invading other countries.

Corporations in the US are above the law as well.

based

>I have nothing else to say to you. Pic related
not an argument
>Most Resources, Infrastructure and Land of the country is owned by foreign companies, 90% of which are American
citation needed
>They are above all laws
citation needed
>they got into the country due to US strongarming them in
citation needed
>and the US soldiers stationed here have a mission to defend these enterprises
citation needed
> (not to mention the much larger CIA encampment)
citation needed

>P-paragraphgs
Learn the difference, retard. This is what Reddit spacing looks like:
DUDE, I'M A DUMB EURO WHO THINKS HE KNOWS BETTER.

AREN'T SO DUMB?
>M-muh CIA
Not an argument.

The most dangerous posters in Mexico are in Jalisco, Michoacan and Tamaulipas, if the Central Americans avoid those 3 states, the majority arrive safely to Tijuana.

>I should be able to break into a wealthy family's home against their will because I don't want to live in my shitty apartment
this is what r*pefugees actually believe is acceptable

>being this triggered by spacing and reddit

I'm starting to think this American bullying we're experiencing on Jow Forums is justified and well deserved.

I pray every day that China or Korea will nuke your country until there's not even ashes left.

This.

What do you mean heartless? Quite the opposite, they are offering shelter to people who showed up without invitiation

9/11 was the singular greatest event of this century. It wasn't enough though.

>Ashamed Redditor
Piss off.
Good thing God is our side, heretic.

set them on fire and post it online. maybe they'll finally stop coming here as if we owe them anything. criminal scum

This. Jow Forums is full of commiecucks they need a redpill on kaw and order

There is no god. Soon you'll find out.

*Unabashed Redditor
Stay buttblated.

Never frequented reddit but I know I'm man enough to not melt at the sight of a double space.

Also lol at still believing in Santa.

Honestly kill on sight would be a more humane solution than the current one. Kn 6 months word spreada and people won't dare cross the border

fuck spics lol

Get back to cleaning the EU toilets or Germany might get angry again and kill a few more Poles

Attached: Victims_of_Wola_Massacre.jpg (2495x1823, 3.75M)

Any coubtry is ogñibated to protect its people at destriment of others. It's meant to be unfair. Yours would do the same in their position

What hard drug are you on?

I'm in higher social class than you. I have much more money than you. I know profoundly more than you.

Are you retarded?

I don't think a janitor is a higher social class than me

Although it seems bad at first you have to realize America is God's chosen people. Anything we do is justice and morally right.

You usually see this attitude in communist dictatorships, not the modern world's first democratic republic.

>Suck it up, buttercup.
Hi Plebbit

>Using a common saying is R*ddit now
It's the opposite. The USSR promoted immigration and moving around because they wanted to create a new uniform culture.

Why not set up land mines so they won't cross?

>The USSR promoted immigration
lol
Even tourists were probably monitored by the KGB. Their movement was limited. In the Stalin era a lot of foreign immigrants "disappeared."

Like Pol Pot did? Leaving his country with one of the highest rates of landmine related bodily injury?

Do you have a source for that claim, Chi?

sounds based

Another abhorrent Canadian post that belongs on

Look up the 101st kilometer. It was the boundary for "undesirables," maintained to keep them out of the views of foreigners.

We don't kill them on sight though