ITT: LINK is $15,000 a token

ITT: LINK is $15,000 a token

Attached: DaNU-6EWkAA9ZMB.jpg (971x1200, 195K)

i would be dead from my heart beating so fast
>the singularity will cause deaths of joy

Man. I don't even know what I'd do.

Attached: BAM.gif (640x636, 569K)

at this point I'd probably donate

No! It’s a billion! We iz all more richest in the hole wurld!! Yayyyy!!!!

This

I would be uncomfortably happy. I'd stare at my computer for hours before I did anything.

All of these things. I currently hold, in total, 109,000 LINK (inb4 larp). That means I would have $1,635,000,000, which is obviously ridiculous.

I'd buy Jow Forums, definitely. Although I know we've all already talked about this. Biz will become the LINK board for forever.

>hundreds of retards with millions of dollars buying and selling Jow Forums from each other at an increasingly higher price, each time turning the entire site into something more bizarre and link related than before

I mean you're not wrong

>If I won the lottery.
This is sad.

Perfect. I can't wait to own it for a few months

Exactly

That would be incredible and stressful simultaneously. Imagine how nervous you'd be trading/sending LINK just in case you fucked up.

Attached: 1534246275015.jpg (657x527, 49K)

its 5k. 15k give it 5 years or so

That means if I make it, everyone else would be trillionaires.

Never going to happen.

>sell 2 LINK
>make more money than most of the US does in a year

Not sure, on the one hand I'd be rich as fuck. On the other hand, everyone would know that I browse Jow Forums and the inevitable documentary about Jow Forums would probably have some very unflattering shit in it (gore, pedos etc... pretty much anything they can attribute to /b/ theyll try to attribute to Jow Forums)

Biz invested in bitcoin and ethereum already and became multi millionaires. Where is the documentary on Jow Forums and biz?

I would sell 2.5 to get tax free short term cap gains tax rate. Then I'd check how much I was earning from staking.

this user gets it

Glad you low IQ wagies are staying motivated by fantasizing about something that will literally never EVER EVER occur. In peak bull market conditions, mainnet release will probably send Chainlink skyrocketing to a whole $1-$2 per token, but even this is highly unlikely. By all means continue the delusion though.

kys
5k eoy

This is excellent.

>ignoring the fact that big stacks will sell when they X # of millions.

Good picture

Id send it all in one swoop like a boss. Let the whole world see it too and wonder to themselves “I wonder if he was nervous when he hit send.”

and to think last week on the 21st of august it was 30 fucking cents LOL

>Jow Forums reaches valuations in the billions, has a board of directors and becomes a publicly traded company...

omg how many hands do you have pajeet

What was the cheapest Berkshire Hathaway was ever sold at?

The future's so bright I gotta wear shades

Attached: patrick-bateman-80s-phone.jpg (594x390, 67K)

the year is 2026, it's been years since I'm retired off of ChainLink. I have no reason to struggle or worry your way through life anymore. My head rests in your smokingly beautiful wife's arms while we watch comfy movies in the living room, with the lights low in the light of your lit fireplace. As my wife kisses you goodnight and heads upstairs to bed I decide to take a walk. reminiscing about Jow Forums, moon missions and long shots, and I realize that everything that starts out comfy has ended comfy. Then with a smile on my face I turn to see the humble little home burn down to the ground. The last thing I remember from The scene is my wife banging on The bedroom window for help. The insurance company gives me a large check the next day which is converted directly into chainlink. I finally bought the dip.

Attached: 1534051209840.jpg (600x600, 453K)

Oh,so that means I'll never make it since the stacks will sell off before it gets to the point I actually make significant profit.

Only the rich get richer, I guess.

So it's gonna be like the Stanley Cup where each player gets to take it home for a few days? Sounds like a blast! So much fun I'd have messing with the word filters...

Kek

>In peak bull market conditions, mainnet release will probably send Chainlink skyrocketing to a whole $1-$2 per token
being this retarded

fucking hell lmao

Attached: links linked.jpg (1500x1500, 1.33M)

The link fud is getting increasingly desperate now that we're in the $5k timeline. Imagine a 7x roi in a matter of months being considered a failure.

1k eoy btc 80k eoy xmr 5k eoy
it is written
kek wills it

>Mfw we will swing trade Jow Forums for the Lulz

Attached: 1530313539144.jpg (286x331, 22K)

Why did I sell at $1,000? Did I get memed on?! I couldve been worth 100s of millions and not just 10s!

Attached: 1506127946826.png (808x805, 423K)

I don't know user. I don't even know how to cash out. It won't cure my mom's cancer or her bipolar disorder or my thalassemia or make my Terrible childhood and the memories of getting molested disappear. It won't help me lose my virginity, and it won't bring back my dead kitten. I don't know what I would do. Even if link goes to 15k, I don't think I can be happy. You can only be happy if you have good memories, I have none.

You guys are the only frens I have. Nobody will even hire me after I got fired.

Attached: IMG-20180804-WA0004.jpg (2592x4608, 1024K)

Kek wills it

Attached: 1534689659181.gif (480x202, 3.22M)

Are you retarded? Can you please leave when LINK moons? Jow Forums is going to be full of pajeets and newfags asking "what's the next LINK?!" for about a year, and then the autists will return with more great investments.

Fuck outta here if you don't plan to use LINK to accumulate even MORE wealth.

no. i rather let normies fangirl/boy about latest celebrities drama than let them know about biz
honestly biz is a needle in a haystack
and it should stay that way

>It won't help me lose my virginity
Think again

You'll be fine, friendo. We'll still be here, and we'll laugh and celebrate how the world tried to keep us down, but we ended up making it instead. The success won't heal the wounds, but our camaraderie will. It will be alright, brother. It is known.

Attached: Protecc.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Stinkers are the worst

If Jow Forums anons really did make it big from bitcoin, why do none of them post here? It's easy to say "oh they're rich, why would they ever bother coming back?" but at the same time, there's plenty of linkanons here who have no intention of leaving if they make it, so surely some of them would have stuck around too

Attached: motivational3.png (750x136, 41K)

They do come back here, they just don't brag about their wealth because there's no reason to