Your country

your country
can you swim?

Attached: 1552756165244.png (638x641, 556K)

yes

Yes diving is more or less the only sport im really good at

Attached: wojak potential ears.png (638x641, 482K)

Yeah but I forgot how to do it too well and can only do one style now when I knew 3 or 4 while I was learning

Attached: 1562065801290.jpg (599x438, 92K)

flag
yes
when i give up smoking im gonna start freediving

Give this ears

Attached: 1562136340963.png (709x858, 30K)

Yeah, I grew up in Southern Cal with a 2 minute walk from house to beach. Surfed a lot too.

no im not a dog

yes but I haven't in years since my vision went to shit and contacts are too expensive

I’ll allow it

Attached: soyak ears2.png (709x858, 40K)

Only subhumans can't swim

No

didn't you have a swim class at your school?
I swam with girls and boys.

Attached: 1557975657686.jpg (769x579, 46K)

>he swam with dozens of japanese girls in one piece suits
christ almighty

Flag
Yes
I did too, don't know if it's common for schools to have such classes here though.

Swimming classes are mandatory here. However not every school has access to swimming pools because a lot of them are closing down cause of financial problems so even though it's a mandatory part of elementary school programs it's just sometimes not possible to give kids swimming lessons and parents often can't be arsed. And immigrant parents often can't swim themselves so they can't even teach their kids to swim. We used to have a swimmer rate of like 90 or 95% but it's been constantly falling due to the aforementioned issues and refugees living here who were never able to swim

Why don't immigrants learn to swim?

Grown-ups have no need to. And immigrant children often live in poor areas where the problem with no access to swimming pools exists so they aren't taught to swim either.
There's also cases where muslims don't allow their daughters to go swimming because they need to wear swimsuits with no hijabs and that's haram.

BASED.

Why would they for them it's a time and sometimes money that's not worth investing into something "not useful"

Based

life is over for us

can dog swim? yes.
then how are you different from dog?

pls share 2 all indians

Attached: grinning wojak ears2.png (1128x1002, 122K)

Flag
Yes, swimming classes are mandatory in school here.
And I live around pic related, water everywhere.

Attached: Buss-i-Höga-kusten.jpg (3744x1645, 1.08M)

yes, i''m not arab or nigger
just yesterxay and today nigerian and moroccan died while "swimming" when they are not able to
and this happens single summer with at least one shitskin dead per day :^)

based and earpilled

Sure

I used to play waterpolo

yeah and I'm pretty good at it, I was in my school's swimming team