She is most likely the next president of our country (Yes we are a country, deal with it.) Say something nice about her!

She is most likely the next president of our country (Yes we are a country, deal with it.) Say something nice about her!

Attached: _107720750_055045347-1.jpg (660x371, 24K)

what the fuck is wrong with all of you retards. our own country was against her even merkel after the spd withdrew support, but everyone other country backed her. who the fuck nominated her.
I she is being investigated for misuse of funds and nepotism. What The Fuck.
our goverment coalition might dissolve if she becomes president.

Would you look at that? What is she like politically? And most importantly, where does she stand on migration? If we lose one more island just to feel it with migrants I'll go crazy.

she is incompetent but friends with merkel. she was a shit family minister and a horrible defense minister. I mean just look at the state of our army.
she is of course also pro migration.
and currently being investigated as I mentioned.

Us Whites who are not happy with the idea of our countries being turned into a single cultureless marxist blob DO NOT see the EU as a good thing let alone as a country.

Why are you people like this? Seriously why? Is there a little voice in your heads constantly telling you to destroy Europe?

Nobody likes it, but it is a country. The United States of Europe. America 2.0
Give it 15 years before mass migration and European integration destroys everything that made Europe different from America.

merkel proposed her but we voted against her. its not our fault.

You still voted for the Greens, so my question stands. The 2019-2020 wave will make 2015 look like a breeze.

I'd fuck her silly but what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1547284949264.jpg (843x1024, 95K)

honestly they should have just given Tusk the job
we need a Slav in charge, they make the best leaders

Stupid bitch

German here. This is a typical example of voting for the lowest common denominator. Timmermans or Vestager would have been both perfect choices but V4 countries plus Salvinistan were shitting their pants cause both would have meant the end of free riding in the union. Hell, even Weber that incompetent looser would have been better.

Not Tusk, though. I liked the conservative Czech guy.

>Weber
>Better than anybody.
Have you read his manifesto?
Also, don't you dare talk about Salvini. I wish he would become president.

>(Yes we are a country, deal with it.)
give me some proof for that

>the EU will have the same management style of the Bundeswher
press F to pay respects to the Union

Attached: German army.jpg (1160x722, 139K)

F

Attached: eurofighter.jpg (269x715, 77K)

S

If the krauts dislike her that means she must be good

Currency
Borders
Government

Brexit is saved

I automatically dislike anyone named Ursula

People.
You're not a country without people, they are the country, everything else is irrelevant.
A people can be a nation without a state or in being in multiple states, like the jews.

That's what happens when Americans directly export their culture into your country, including all the self-hate and virtue-signaling

The concept of the nation state was killed in 1945. Before the war there was nothing we wanted more than a nation state. Metaxas was already trying to get all non-Greeks out. Even the Christian refugees that came here after the Greco-Turkish war would live in their own space, seperate from us. But after Hitler, nobody was allowed to want a nation-state anymore.

In short, we are a country, even if we aren't the same people.

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_EON.svg (1).png (800x834, 137K)

political entities arent countries, they are ((("countries")))
>b-b-but but uhh finna mane!
cope