Chinese """""""engineering"""""""

>Chinese """""""engineering"""""""

Attached: 1562103878064.webm (400x294, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HRG4Wgj6_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

careful bro you get banned for posting these on blue boards for some reason

Attached: 1562104249185.webm (1100x684, 2.86M)

nothing nsfw here since there is no blood/gore.

Hmmmm...

Attached: china vs europe in africa.jpg (1680x2592, 904K)

skin in the game as taleb would say

Attached: chinks.webm (434x360, 2.55M)

you can still get banned because most mods have yellow fever and anything negative about asians and their dogshit culture is regarded as a hostile attack

Attached: 1556338142774.png (989x996, 2.44M)

playing jenga with boys

Attached: 1562104772699.webm (856x480, 2.01M)

Attached: 1562104819624.webm (640x362, 1.28M)

China is literally Final Destination: The Country

Is that why you moved to Canada?

I'm not chinese.

Attached: 1562104989407.webm (640x360, 306K)

Attached: 1562105131855.webm (1280x720, 946K)

Is it rekt thread?

Top: Soul
Bottom: Soulless

My cousin is going to visit Hong Kong and im fucking scared. I don't want her to be eaten alive by an escalator or die in some final destination way. How i convince her of not going in that cursed land?

Attached: images (8).jpg (538x570, 26K)

Attached: 1562137328306.webm (202x360, 2.69M)

I mean that's a sinkhole. Can't do much about those.

This honestly doesn’t look that serious just normal accident that can happen everywhere. Unlike therest which are fucking surreal.

You might as well say you are one because your entire country is going to be full of Asians and hapas in the next 30 years

>My cousin is going to visit Hong Kong and im fucking scared
Nigga you live in Brazil. HK is literally a million times better than anywhere in your country.

Literals insects

Wtf, context?

Hong Kong has british engineering so it's fine for now. Just tell her not to go to the mainland

Attached: 1562104887766.webm (688x384, 2.92M)

Hi Zhang.

Attached: 1562104573827.webm (480x480, 1.84M)

What the fuck

enjoying your 1st week on 4channel?

you see these accidents because china is actually building new things all the time, unlike the west in a permanent and terminal state of stagnant decaty

Attached: 1553144354767.jpg (480x480, 20K)

chinkoids take "all you can eat" too literally

Hi Chong

*goofy scream*

Why the fuck would he ride into it? Was the street marked with chink insect pheromones and he decided not to trust his sight but his smell instead?

>mother ignores kid on the ground

Attached: 1562104120293.webm (480x640, 1.91M)

How did the baby...?

tf is this shit?

Attached: 1562104463992.webm (640x512, 2.15M)

It went under the car. Extreme luck was involved

PIONONO DE ABEJA UMA DELICIA

well, he really didn't want to wait

I like how the retard on the car reverses potentially running over the baby again. And these people have an average IQ of 108. Fucking kek

hey, more protein=more good

Attached: 1555393035505.webm (200x360, 1.21M)

This triggers the american

Have sex

Now I am glad that I live in comfy af western europe with based France as neighbour and Denmark as my hat

*casually rides into the depth*

Extremely based

You should check the Chinese-built road in a few decades when the Africans don't do any upkeep or reparations

I have a lot of other China webms but they're mostly NSFW due to blood and gore. Just a quick reminder that there hundreds of chink shills on this board, just post one of these webms and they'll quickly retreat like this insect over here.

Attached: 1562103510104.webm (480x480, 1.89M)

If that shit happens every day I guess a guy would get used to it

People say that the social credit system in China is really something disturbing, but after seeing enough Webms of China I’m convinced that those insect people need something like that to keep them in check

Attached: 6E8A4573-686E-4952-BE59-E577BB6AFB96.jpg (1031x1221, 108K)

a-are they ok user?

>I have a lot of other China webms but they're mostly NSFW due to blood and gore
Fuck jannies. People used to post some gore in blue boards before.

and also extremely hypocrite, pic related is the mbuji-kananga road built by the chinese, and on top of that they have chinese officials at roadstops making them pay 10$ per car to drive on this shit

Attached: Clvr3_oWkAAs375[1].jpg (960x720, 129K)

It's the guy who just drives in that makes it funny

>+5 social credits points have been added to your accounts for "Defense of the Hive reputation"

the guy in the tuktuk ceased to exist

Brudi hau mal bitte mehr von denen hier rein. Die sind lit asf

They probably removed his remains

>making them pay 10$ per car to drive on this shit
based chinks

How? Did they slurp him up with a vacuum?

is that why chinese immigrate en mass to west and buy up all the overpriced property??

kino as fuck

These images and videos are all lies by the deceitful western powers to discredit China. China has never hurt anyone. China has only helped. Why does the west hate China ?

Nitpicking two random roads in the whole of Africa is easy
RDC is also much, much bigger than Equatorial Guinea and is full of jungles, making roads there isn't as easy as making roads in a country the size of Belgium

I mean being crushed by a truck seems to be common so probably?

fucking Chinks stealing western technologies once again (here the US cardboard-housing, applied to commieblocks)

Attached: china-build-quality-003.jpg (500x326, 81K)

>implying I'm a chink shill

Attached: kekuna.png (586x550, 20K)

are they alive?

Where the fuck do they even get these "the average Chinese has an average IQ of 200 and then some"?

No

and 100$ per truck, by the way, and the drivers have to rebuild the bridges on their way as a bonus

youtube.com/watch?v=1HRG4Wgj6_g

He wasn't complimenting China you dumb frog

They probably pay the smug fucks at PISA to rig the test results, or only let them do the tests in their elite schools.

I laugh at anyone who thinks Chinks are in Africa trying to help them out in any way. They're there to rip the niggers off with one sided loans, jew them out of all their resources when the loan terms are inevitably broken then leave them with some half-finished highways and ports that will fall apart in 5 years due to the double digit IQs of the people tasked with maintaining them.

>2007
Xi Dada fixed everything now

That's literally highway robbery

Tbh at least the truck tried to avoid him

stupid mother, stupid car driver, holy shit the baby still moves

lel'd hard

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Whaaaat?

What were those tiles built over? A sewer?

He didn't reverse because he was too stupid to realize that, he just didn't care.

based.

Just because it's called wallpaper doesn't mean you are supposed to build walls from it.

LMAO and I always thought Germans were beasts at the buffet

if he didn't, he actually might have survived though

>the beta austrian leftover eater vs the chad german food supplier

chinese investments are the main reason for the (healthy) economic growth in africa

Xi is a hiddenly dungeoneer, he's torturing his countrymen on purpose.

No, that webm just shows that you're the chinks of Europe

at least we're not the inbred alpine farmers of europe.

Those would be the Swiss but there's no point in bickering, at least we're not angl*ids