Are we based for massively triggering China over Hong Kong?

Are we based for massively triggering China over Hong Kong?

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-163933.png (1611x2048, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

refworld.org/cases,AUS_RRT,5280df834.html?fbclid=IwAR1wZOnauPsp6RHyHodOpnb0PVLcjgQmyvGrQiDQedn1XadysUaASrpvT30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NOOO STOP SIDING WITH THE MINOR POWER BEING BULLIED BY A GIANT POWER, IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: 1562155647172.png (709x858, 40K)

Extremely yes

why are cryptochinks so incredibly cucked?

Attached: 7vgcnaqq8q731.jpg (549x768, 69K)

>Are we based for massively triggering China over Hong Kong?

Attached: 1561980851111.jpg (644x800, 55K)

How so I upvote this? The HK protests are very important for the future of liberal progressive democracy.

Yes, you must defend freedom and happiness.
So please, start a liberation war against that communist chinks.

Attached: DeuWkiYU8AAM3iF.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

I'm not even sure what 'we' did, I'd regard the UK's reaction so far as very tame.

That's exactly the point.

Oh look, more fucking propaganda.
下げる。

>impotent empire screeches at rising dragon

If anything I thought our 'support' was a bit mealy mouthed, didn't Hunt basically say 'you should be allowed to peacefully protest but don't break the law', I.e. don't do what the protesters did

God i hate chinks. Never met one, but i still hate them.

You are aware you handed Hong Kong over to the chinks?

Hong kongers live in fear of the rising HAN DRAGON BVLL

Yeah but look at how badly they owned China on Twitter.

You're probably becoming Netherlands tier when it comes to foreign policy and influence aka diplomatically begging countries to stop oppressing minorities

Honestly baffling the amount of chinese shills that turn up in these threads, how could your mind possibly warp into supporting what they're doing

People (myself included) just really hate anglos bro.

Please take them, they're your past sin ruining our country. Thank you.
refworld.org/cases,AUS_RRT,5280df834.html?fbclid=IwAR1wZOnauPsp6RHyHodOpnb0PVLcjgQmyvGrQiDQedn1XadysUaASrpvT30

Don't you think that's a bit pathetic?

>Britain has some pathetic display of 'power' by making Twitter statements
>pointing this out makes you a shill

You're right, we should declare war on China that would be really epic, not doing so just shows how weak we are. What planet do you live on?

The chinese ambassador was the one that overreacted.

I don't like chinks, but I hate anglos the most.

China could probably defeat the UK militarily now so there's not much they can do except shitpost I guess.

t. Teeny Wang

>must declare war
Britain handed Hong Kong over to the chinks knowing fully well it would be incorporated within the next 30 years or so. You're the ones who betrayed them in the first place so watching the brits pretend to give a rats ass about their independence is beyond me.

Asians shouldn't bring up cock size.

doubtful, chinese soldiers are literal insect drones compared to the Best trained soldiers on the planet

Hong kong will be the first defeat of the wh*toid against the CHAINES BVLL

Attached: yrOmyHR.png (624x434, 59K)

You hate the Chinese people but not kalingas?

Yes but we are talking about British soldiers not American ones. Stay focused Nigel.

that's because you're a greasy jealous muttskin living in a trailer

Brainlet post, I would recommend reading the wikipedia article on what was actually agreed in the handover before making I'll informed comments

Reminder that the Hong Kong protests aren't about 'independence' from china, most Hong Kongers aren't interested in that, it's about literal human rights abuses. But of course this is Jow Forums so human rights abuses are based and redpilled, especially when it involves le evil brits

>Human rights
Pure soi nonsense.

less hate towards them because they're like black people kind of nothing significance of threats but just funny. how did you know about the kalingas?

There are people here who want us to hand them full citizenship. Not sure how the CCP would take that.

Chinese have a higher IQ than Br*tain

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

As a gay furry, I'm glad the UK stands with Hong Kong against the Chinese government which is no stranger to homophobia.

It's not over yet!

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-170756.png (2048x1052, 721K)

Impressive 5d chess false flag operation here from the autist contingent

>Unacceptable
Do the anglos realize they aren't in charge anymore?

>read the paper
It was purely done to save Britain some face. Please don't tell me after Hitler Britain still believes in pieces of paper

You're not in a position to be discussing IQ you utter freak

>Are we based for pissing off 1.3 billion fervently nationalistic people over a fucking city?

american soldiers aren't even trained, literally just random low iq southerners and illegal spics thrown into a basic exercise routine for a week

Ah alright might as well ignore it then

>Best trained soldiers on the planet
Didn't you had like a 6:2 kill to death ratio in the falkland wars and half the argie deaths were from the sinking of the belgrano? if your soldiers struggled with south american conscripts what are you going to do with an army of 5 million bug people? you have no chance

Literally everything in that post in wrong, i'd be lying too if i came from a pathetic country like France with no military to speak of apart from some african niggers and fugitive poles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War

No, you're just another filthy imperialist Western. Hong Kong is China.

>Literally everything in that post in wrong
255 killed 633 kiled
The USA would had lost the Iraq war with that ratio you know, it had to pull out Vietnam with a 50k to 2 M ratio, if you think you can beat China with that performance you're deluded

>6:2
lmao
Did you literally just make all that up in your head?

Absolutely
Also ROC is the successor state to the chinese empire so hong kong should have been returned to them anyway

I don’t think there’s a single soul in the UK suggesting military altercation with China

FUCK CHINA

Vietnam wasn't a conventional war, retard. If it was army against army we would have would have won no problem. The issue was the Viet Cong, their supporters, and the terrain.

what this actually translates to is a win for China
based China

Just die out already you fucking anglo freaks.

Are you fucking iliterate? it says it right there in the wiki, for every 6 starving south american conscripts that died 2 "of the best trained soldiers on the planet" died
Lets be generous and say against China you could pull off a 4 to 2 , that is before you run out supllies and hardware, china can mobolize millions and millions, the can literally afford to exterminate your entire manpower pool

What are they even doing in this site

Hong Kong is the greatest

The people there are woke as fuck yet they are still "chinese." It is a living infuriating reminder to the chinese people of what can be possible without their crappy communism. They absolutely HAVE to always insist that hong kong is inferior or "needs improvement or guidance from big brother."

Based

>comparing guerilla warfare to what was manily a sea and air campaign

retarded frog and nice missing out the 100 to 1 Capture ratio, this isnt COD you french nigger

They never faced hardship in their lives. All the people protesting are stupid children. There was no democracy at all under british rule.

Hong Kong is a shithole now. That's part of why they are protesting capitalism isn't fun when an empire isn't sucking your dick all the time. They used to be 25% of China's GDP, now they are less than 10%. It's over.

Kill yourself, Imperialists. Hong is, and forever will be, China.