The first sign of the singualarity

HAHAHAHA, finally we're past fucking Dentacoin! The shitcoins that unites all shitcoins!
This fucking shitcoin made mad everytime I saw it.

Note the time and date, this is history.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-22 Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations CoinMarketCap.png (1733x214, 50K)

>fucking shitcoin made mad everytime I saw it.
>Note the time and date, this is histo

me*

It had passed it already 2 days ago

No it didn't? Was looking at the coinmarketcap every day....

EXCELSIORRRRRRRR

What is so bad about DentaCoin ?
I'm neutral about it.

You're what's wrong with crypto if you don't know what the fuck is wrong with Dentacoin.

Dentacoin back on top now

DENTACOIN WILL BE CMC RANK #1K EOY
VISUALIZE IT AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE

sir. i overtake your linkedin coin. dentist coin very good. #1 coin 2019. very limited supply.

Attached: dontfwithmycoin.jpg (1024x768, 402K)

It won't hold any more. It already showed weakness.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dentacoin. The tech is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical dentistry most of the code will go over a typical block chain enthusiast head. There's also Dentacoin’s futuristic outlook, which is definitely woven into it’s core teams plans for future hard forks- it’s personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The holders understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise that it’s not just FOMO- it is about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Dentacoin truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the global shift in the dental industry we are going to see over the next few years, which itself is a cryptic parallel to what happened with the PC and Apple. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dr Dimitrakiev’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

THIS

YES, FUCKING DENTISTS BTFO

8/10

Attached: 1534885216275.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Attached: 0008AD2C-CA74-49D2-A6B4-4D2178C1C068.jpg (750x1255, 298K)

Today is a good day

Attached: linkspace.jpg (466x366, 36K)

How does CMC not have a coin ranking history?

It do, look under tools > historical snapshots.

That's not what I mean. I should be able to click Chainlink and then click ranking history and see its ranking over time.

Your post didn't get filtered to the top of the catalog for me because you spelt singularity wrong lmao. Have some oc I made for my thread

Attached: 1510646079095.jpg (1434x1037, 310K)

Well spelling & grammar isn't Chainlinks strong point.