I m HODLing since SKY was 20 bucks, you can imagine my portfolio is somwhere less than 20%...

I m HODLing since SKY was 20 bucks, you can imagine my portfolio is somwhere less than 20%. Any other skyguys with heavy bags around? Word is it will pump again, any knoledge on this? Some reassurance is welcomed, I m not in such a good mood but apparently the dip is over.

Attached: what-is-skycoin-874x437.png (874x437, 152K)

knowledge*

where did you heard it will pump again? my heavy bags are ready, but I want to know more details. lately so many gossips and assumptions, don't know what to believe anymore....

Attached: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Well the conferences are a sign Fren, SKY won't go down without a fight. It s already going upwards as new whales are buying, the rest will FOMO in soon

Well it crossed my mind they are after whales in places such as Dubai, Hamburg, Melbourne etc. If you can find 4-10 people willing to spend a few thousand K at such a conference then it s already a big deal

I'M SKYNANCIALLY RUINED

Attached: synth2.png (862x445, 512K)

there are a few smart people on skycoin including synth but they haven't proved they have the competence to complete a project like skywire and what they have so far on their public repo for it is pretty underwhelming.

I sold during that whole fucking scam. Synth is a con and as he kept changing his story I just dumped it all.

They have lost all credibility in the space and there is no coming back from here.

You didn't think they are looking for whales on Jow Forums, fren.. or did you?

FIRST HE SAID IT WAS HIS WIFE
THEN HIS GIRLFRIEND
SHE DOESNT EVEN EXIST

By whales you should understand not just individuals but trust funds, broker companies and in general large entities that can afford to risk in this volatile market as they have a "risk" fund which they can use. If they hit jackpot, they multiply easy their hundred thousands or millions invested.. overnight

It will never pump again ever.

Remember MasterCoin? Exactly. That is where your “””investment”””” is headed

Attached: C80F1B27-9892-4411-9E75-702E573173B7.jpg (600x450, 112K)

One piece of advice: never hold all your eggs in one basket. In times like these holding a bag seems like an eternity

if you look at a year long graph of SKYCoin , you can see it moon in december 20017 and again in may 2018 , from where i see it the market is quite cyclical and it will soon moon again . Selling now is out of the option so sit back and let it moon, Skycoin total project is mooning, SkyCoin will join

MY WIFE IS LEAVING ME FOR A CHINAMAN SKYCOIN STOLE MY RETIREMENT

that is why you have to be informed
i am holding still, eventho I have some confused feelings, but never, never in my life would sold when is a 'supposed scam', that is why the name scam man

mwahaha, kek

I feel a bit of frustration here. you ok man? or just fudding around?

ok fren, this seems a good logic, will keep the bag let s see what happens

Sell me your bags OP. pls

They said the same thing about Bitcoin, lol.

why holding scams from profitoriented companies?

JUST XMR & BTC

JUST CODE

JUST WOW

>>he takes financial decisions based on this
>>he denies reality because he likes to stay poor
>>he gives bad advice and spread fake news because he can't stand anyone else to win
>>he hates skycoin but never researched the project

THEY TOLD ME SKY WAS THE NEXT BITCOIN NOW I'M RUINED
SKYCON = KYSCOIN

>promising currency with semi-closed-loop sub currency is in alpha stages
>guise I'm ruined, kms

Just sell me your bags and get it over with. I want that fucking $2 sky again.

Yeah I did, replace whole internet infrastructure, no code for running nodes on the actual chain, synth controls whole supply, synth dumped and said that he was held hostage

It's fucking shit

>not everything in the modern world is instant gratification and I'm fucking pissed

Do not worry my child, I will invite you back to sit beside me as we feast and toast to the glorious progress in the months to come.

I PAID 40 DOLLARS EACH FOR MY BAGS HOW CAN I SELL FOR 2
MY WIFE'S SON WANTS TO SELL MY CAR

No you are a stupid faggot, there is no instant gratification about having a fucking fake "decentralized" currency where one person has the keys and sets the emission and no one else can even run a fucking node.

KYS. This shit is a fucking scam.

Sky is going to mars with a stop off first on the moon. See you fuckers at $100 then $800

Gotta build a railroad before you can see that the choo choo train is real my son. Buck up, I'll even buy you a conductor's hat and an ice cream cone.

Suicide is never the answer though. I'm a certified grief counselor if you'd like to talk about the happy accidents in your financial decisions sometime.

I'm a genius and I bought during the february dip to 6 and this most recent one to 2.50. pretty fucking comfy.

Lol you deserve to lose all your money. I dumped it all at 25 dollars. Skycoin is a fucking scam project lead by incompetent and retarded people.

that's conservative

Such an obvious scam. I’d just sell before 0 and take it as a learning experience.