REDDIT IS SHILLING LINK !!

MARINES !!! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO !!! WE ARE ON A FUCKING FRONTPAGE !!!

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/99dr96/market_protocol_and_chainlink_team_up_to_enable/

Attached: fjCSPU-a_400x400.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/99dr96/market_protocol_and_chainlink_team_up_to_enable/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/99g1w3/partnership_confirmed_market_protocol_will_be/
reddit.com/user/AVWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

report thread for manipulation and move on

Spam link memes from alt account until the thread gets shutdown

I did my duty, thank you kind sir

We collectively decided to stop FUDing LINK

Attached: didyou?.jpg (258x195, 9K)

The time of accumulation and fud are over, the time of shilling has begun.

Thank you, upboated fellow redditor

Iink fud games are over, either start shilling or move on

Comment section is an absolute shitshow lol.
A battle between link fud and market protocol shills.

wtf why are there so many deleted posts and the mod shitting up the thread making it unreadable
redditors really are trash people if they suffer willingly through that all the time

kek it's trumpcoin all over again. user you know that plebbitors watch this place and will pm plebbit admins so they know to delete anything we touch?

These threads are so cringe

Negative marine. We CANNOT let them have LINK.

Time to sell

Just keep spamming it. They'll delete the thread due to brigading eventually.

WRONG

kys never

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/99dr96/market_protocol_and_chainlink_team_up_to_enable/

This scam has gone to far. I thought it was funny to scam the normies on Jow Forums, now the scam is moving to Reddit. It should stop now, peoples lives are at stake. Retards are spending thousands on this... you guys should stop. It's moved past a joke at this time.

Attached: 65149686.jpg (341x423, 40K)

THERE IS ANOTHER POST

CHECK NEW.

ASAP DOWNVOTE

DO NOT FUD

Just downvote and upvote other junk

finna dab on these negroes

im a cc mod and im deleting this for brigading fuck off faggots

NEW POST:
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/99g1w3/partnership_confirmed_market_protocol_will_be/

Oh no..it's Mr "85 posts by this ID" again.

Im upvoting every post. You are just creating the streisand effect by fudding it against the official tweets.

Attached: 7ff.jpg (288x499, 71K)

>YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!
Yep, went to the user that posted it and downvoted the thread and all their previous posts.
reddit.com/user/AVWA