Millions of people are paying more than 5k to travel there and worship a cube because if they don't they'll burn in...

Millions of people are paying more than 5k to travel there and worship a cube because if they don't they'll burn in hell. How did they pull this off?

Attached: received_1869038440070986.png (786x439, 517K)

>

whats inside the cube tho?

inferior shitskin genetics makes it easy

Some people even believe that they are the chosen ones because 2000 years ago a schizophrenic was allegedly executed by some romans

A smaller, nicer cube.

*tips*

Attached: received_1301900086580006.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

The Saudis are knocking down important historical relics around it and people don't give a shit. They're literally funding the destruction of Islam.

Attached: m9ped8qlnwuy.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Jesus didnt even exist

It used to house the smashed relics and idols of up to 360 other religions iirc.

based

what is that in his mouth?

Hence, "allegedly." People can debate the historicity of Jesus all they want and there will never be a resolution. For what it's worth, I don't believe there was a real historical Jesus either.

We also worship a cube here

Attached: 1530722787724.png (400x350, 82K)

first to reply in an epic replychain

Came here to say this.

/thread

allah was the name of one of the idols muhammad only kept 1

kek

thats lsd

LSD

first time seeing it thanks

>Build temple to "prophet".
>Shitty cinderblock cube
>Fucking arabs, every time.

what the fuck? we had this exact thread several months or so ago. with all the same replies

>If you follow my rules you''ll receive virgins
Selective marketing toward goatfuckers can achieve miracles

hivemind

You slipped into a different timeline. That one you remember was the $1000 EOY. This is the $2500 EOY one.

How can we prove this? Are threads being prepared for some reason? Is it the RUSSIANS?!

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower. You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader.

Someone nerf those idiots for the sake of humanity

wow

the oracle solution

Attached: 1515336270724.jpg (800x597, 162K)

really? thats all?

Attached: 6338f0a7adcc90e1e84c645e42f4ac34.jpg (480x677, 78K)

i get massive anxiety from this image

i would rather go there to see the stone boobs momument on the right

Not really...
Check this out.

Attached: khjajjha.jpg (727x727, 106K)

what a shit design
I bet you cant even sit comfortably without your right knee hitting the damn wall

who the fuck designs this type of shit?

Not even a bidet

You're right. The Jews are the only real chosen ones. How else do you get so lucky to create the global banking scheme and control the world for thousands of years even though everyone wants you dead you still prosper for thousands of years.

>off by 2
Try harder Satan

The AllSpark