Why do some Brazilians have the "Mongrel Complex"?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_complex

Attached: a3248a2d466cead0c8fde7fc0e4a16f9.png (1969x1961, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AxMoDbFO_I4
otempo.com.br/brasil/estudo-aponta-que-94-dos-moradores-de-favelas-se-dizem-felizes-1.915911
mises.org.br/Article.aspx?id=2064
ourworldindata.org/homicides
youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because we want to be European.

why?

It's a dumb term to describe typical pessimism, some low IQ mongrels took the meme to heart and think being obnoxious anti-nationalists makes them cool though.

Because we're raised from childhood hearing that Europe is the greatest, the most beautiful, the most educated while we consider ourselves to be unattractive, uneducated and stupid, so we strive to be like the superior people from Europe.

because we killed our sense of nationalism so we hate ourselves

The Brazilian internet incel, never leaving his bedroom, always projecting in the depths of the internet where no Brazilian normie could prove them wrong. You're the definition of mongrel complex.

Attached: paulista.jpg (1280x720, 312K)

"Complexo de vira lata" is a cope term, Brazil is an objectively bad country to live in and no pop psychology will ever change that fact.

Attached: 1575629187428.png (1280x650, 171K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AxMoDbFO_I4

Attached: 1553019179625.jpg (1075x1078, 214K)

I'd rather kill myself than be murdered.

Attached: chartoftheday_5369_murder_rates_across_the_world_visualised_n.jpg (960x684, 282K)

>25 in 100 000
>mostly drug-related, street justice, criminals getting killed in prison, family issues (mostly related to cheating)

Yeah, we're definitely murdered by the droves here.

It doesn't matter how much you suck on that gringo dick, you'll never be considered white. You're talking about mongrel complex and you're the actual definition of it, constantly sucking gringo dick expecting even the slightest approval, like a monkey on a leash.

Attached: 1592817968472.png (750x739, 129K)

>if we exclude all the people getting murdered, no one is getting murdered!
This country is objectively bad. It's OK, no one asked to be born here, it's not your fault but it's a bad place to live and denying it is cope.

uma delicia

Attached: Dw4kPVDWwAA1e_N.jpg (720x771, 126K)

>This country is objectively bad
Your life is objectively bad. Stop projecting, incel. Go life in some first world country where you can suck as many gringo dicks as you can while you bitch about how bad your country of origin is.

Attached: 1672019787462.jpg (960x1004, 130K)

OK but Brazil just flatly isn't a good country to live in.

You live a shitty life. Most Brazilians don't. Even people in favelas are happy and wouldn't leave their homes. You're a bitter incel suffering from the very mongrel complex you claim to hate because you know you're in a place where most Brazilians are incels just like you and you won't find many Brazilians normies to prove you wrong, so you keep on sucking that gringo dick expecting them to toss you a banana. You're pathetic.

otempo.com.br/brasil/estudo-aponta-que-94-dos-moradores-de-favelas-se-dizem-felizes-1.915911
mises.org.br/Article.aspx?id=2064

Attached: 1592817869472.png (940x469, 141K)

ourworldindata.org/homicides

It is a common expression "complexo de viralata". Means ovexegating the bad thing of the country, an inferiority complex.

I would say we want to be good at something, anything, football used to be the thing.

Don't abandon Christianity. It's why western Europe and north America is being cucked.
You're our only hope Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=_uj8h4SCsnE

Kkkkkkkkk

Tell me, when you think of a brazilian what's the idea that pops on your head and perhaps I'll explain

Macaco?

Christianity is the very reason why you're being cucked. It's a cuck religion that only teaches obedience and submission. Brazilians need to abandon Christianity but not for nihilism like Europeans did, but for a more tribal animist tradition, and we already have our own native pagan religion called Candomblé, but it's an Afro-Brazilian faith only practiced by 2% of the population. We need to resurrect our indigenous religions and get rid of this cancer that is Christianity.

Attached: mvi_5272-mov-still001.jpg (1920x1080, 810K)

It's sad to live in a country that could be super powerful but it's dumb

Edson Arantes do nascimento, Pelé