Thoughts?

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.jpg (636x382, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBkVCpbNnkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post the one where americans are afraid of DNA

Yikes! Don’t white women know about spices and herbs?

It's still edible.
Those grills can't handle real, BIG, Canadian Cock, anyways. Weak ass bitches ;)

DNA is why vaccines cause autism. Jews conflated genes with it to justify giving niggers rights.

>modern women
>cooking
These are all the future mothers of America

>being triggered and visibly shaken by a fucking leaf

Attached: beefy canadian frog.png (950x968, 191K)

you arnt supposed to leave the bay leaf in. the restaurant fucked up

Attached: 1443673912664.jpg (480x358, 25K)

>vaccines
>autism
>jews
>niggers
>muh rights
to get more american only if he talked about nuking someone
why are americans so funny

Attached: 1555247179094.png (244x180, 32K)

I was told DNA happened because someone fucked a monkey and it created AIDS.

I also don't care if I'm wrong since faggots eating each other's shit is degenerate either way.

Attached: dddddddddddddddd.jpg (625x417, 21K)

>why are americans so funny

That's not nice to make fun of mentally challenged people.

After Hiroshima people only mutated due to radiation sickness, not because their DNA was magically altered by god for killing Americans. But that was from cancer molecules spread by fallout, not by some special ink inside people that only jewish doctors can decipher.

For the sake of America's future, every child should be mandated to watch Popeye at least once to avoid this level of ignorance

that's folha de louro in brazil
according to wikipedia it's scientifically named Laurus nobilis and in english is bay tree, bay laurel, sweet bay, etc.
Nobody eats it it's just seasoning

Are you seriously implying that vaccines don't cause autism? They're all made by the lowest bidder in china rather than being real medicine that has to be given out by trained pharmacists instead of femoid nurses.

Attached: 1548441501675.jpg (500x5922, 641K)

you know that's not spinach, right?

Not sure if baiting or not

Yes it is

>eating leaves
Biggo yikes o!!

You're not supposed to keep it in the dish. It's the sign of bad chef leaving it in

two of the main ways I can laugh at one of my abusive exes:
1. He thought precum meant he orgasmed (I didn’t want him to touch me so that was fine by me kek)
2. He was one of those people that found a bay leaf in his chipotle and was like “there’s a leaf in my food!!

doesn't it slice up your insides or is that just something my mom told me

>all these women who basically don't know how to cook

The americans fear the leaf...

Are you retarded?

yes

Wypipo are truly retarded

If it's an American, 97% chance of being serious

Neoliths find an exit. Carnivorous diets are required for big brains. Those highQ Twitter users have every right to be outraged. It's a leaf. Off a plant. Fit for a giraffe or a bronotosaurus, not the genic subclade that put robots on Mars.

>increased cancer risk
It's 34,000,000 miles away. At the closest approach.

would you rather trust:

- pills that are taken in a natural and human way (swallowing)
- a substance so deadly it has to be injected into your veins because your stomach would reject it

ever seen a jew get a shot before? Exactly.

Its just a Bay leaf which is used for seasoning.

Attached: leaf.jpg (1639x1024, 880K)

it is called laurel leaf, ignorant CHI

retard

>modern men
>neets

There won't be any future because men aren't desireable enough to reproduce with.

No, that was from the time you ate that razor blade. Remember when you got brain damage during the surgery? Oh wait, you probably don't.

have either of you tried eating leaves off a tree? It will slice up your mouth really bad especially if you get a pinecone. Also there is poision ivy, which can cause your throat to bloat up so bad it cuts your airflow and causes suffocation.

why do you think salad leaves are different than normal leaves? It's for safety and convince. Getting a leaf ball is easier to slice than picking a bunch of leaves and putting them into a bag.

Ya, and they should have taken it out before putting it in a burrito

>a pinecone is a leaf
One surgery wasn't enough.

yeah just put this leaf into your mouth bro

Attached: roses-thorns5b15d.jpg (500x400, 35K)

how is a pinecone not a leaf? It's just a flower that has dried out and petrified.

I once ate an entire oak tree raw. Not even memeing, I genuinely did it as a kid for bragging rights.

>how is a pinecone not a leaf? It's just a flower

You answered your own question

First of all, I haven't seen a jew in my life, period. We don't have enough of them here. Second, the vacunes have to be injected (as far as I understand) because they are created through weakened virus. If you get those through the digestive system, they simply get eliminated as waste, so no inmunitary response happens. That's the explanation, not "they are deadly"

yeah my family did too because we were poor. Dad worked at a sawmill and put it into our oatmeal, this gave me a rare form of food poisoning once though because I had eaten some sort of glue that is only used in certain types of pallets. Then I finally turned 16 and got a job too so we could afford branded food. We also had a strawberry tree, but raw strawberries taste like shit against strawberry syrup.

>pincone leafs are the same as bay leafs

>because they are created through weakened virus

Exactly. It's poison.

Find a nice dry one and shove it up your ass point first. It goes in easy, don't worry.

>It's just a flower that has dried out and petrified.
5/10

it's literally a virus designed so your antibodies can learn to defend against it without you actually having to contract a dangerous disease. And a virus isn't a poison.

thanks sherlock

No shit and I'm sure they know that too. It's just some bitches trying to be funny and a bunch of autism riddled faggots sperging over it

Neither are women. Robots however...

Not exactly. A dead or inactive virus is just a chain of proteins, not diferent to post-processed food. The body identifies it as virus, but they can't infect you (otherwise people would still get polio when they get the polio shot, etc). Now, if you tell me how can all of these cause autism, I'd be pleased to listen

They use/used mercury in the vaccines

This is unusual because chipotle never uses bay leaves in its dishes, ever

even if that were true in a few fringe cases, that just means they need to get rid of those particular vaccines, the rest is fine

Why do Brazilmutts think they can make fun of Americans when their own countries are fifty times worse?

I'm sure they all thought of the exact same joke and made sure to disguise their joke as genuinely being bewildered by having a random leaf in their food

It's actually called "bay laurel leaf" in English, when in need for disambugation.

It's not a Fringe case. It was all of them. And in the US they were shoving 3-5 at a time into infants. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it did/does cause autism

Its on social media for all to see you retard

that's not especially likely, unless you're talking about minute amounts that are about the same as in canned tuna

while incompetence and malice do make such things happen from time to time, people in general just don't put up with them on a large scale

Because I work hard for my biologist degree so i can laugh at dumbasses

Yeah they do especially when it's pushed as medically important for kids/health. And mercury was used for decades. Some shots still use them. And we aren't taking about some adult/teenager getting a polio shot like you did I'm Yugoslavia but 6 month old babies to 2 years getting like 20 shots within that time frame

fucvking leaf

*In

We believe you

Is that a bey leaf?

These are the same girls who write “be funny and I might talk to you” on their tinder bios and never match with me

bae leaf

A FUCKING LEAF

look m8, i suggest you go and educate yourself about this topic because the ideas you're spreading are having the opposite effect than what you presumably want

It's a shit "joke" to make in the first place, let alone to copy. I think you're giving way too much credit to these retards to know what a bay leaf is

>leaf off a tree
>lettuce
IT'S BAY LEAF YOU IGNORANT FUCKING CUNTS RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
just fucking nuke america already

Attached: 1348961963211.jpg (897x861, 469K)

You didn't even know mercury is used in vaccines. Your opinion is worthless.

I still don't, and neither do you

stop advocating for the murder of millions of dead children, thanks

laurel leafs are great in foods but the little shits are unchewable , i don't need to comb my meal like a minefield

>i don't need to comb my meal like a minefield
don't break the leaf into little pieces then, leave it whole you twit

>exes
>I didn’t want him to touch me
then why be with him at all, you know what i don't care post feet

Attached: 1560621084085.jpg (472x437, 32K)

>He thought precum meant he orgasmed
That's what my first gf thought

The Earth is overpopulated, people have to die, especially Americans

>tfw my surname comes from this fucking LEAF

Yeah but they're Anglos, you can never be sure with Anglos that they're not retards

do mricans rly

So tell me, what's the relationship between mercury and autism? As far as I know, mercury poisoning causes learning disabilities, not autism. Those 2 are greatly different.

Attached: 1410712243608.png (493x402, 8K)

It's a fact actually I recommend looking it up instead regurgitating what you've been spoonfeed.
Read my second post. I said "wouldn't be surprised". Not like learning disabilities are any better

take your own advice you dumb sheep

You need a mirror

and you need a primary school education

americans are retards, what more can i say?

It's not some super secret conspiracy that vaccines have mercury in them.

it's not some super secret fact that mercury has vastly different effects depending on the chemical context and concentration, and yet you latched onto it like a buzzword

Yes go ahead and inject mercury in to infants. I'm sure it's perfectly safe

everyone, including infants, has mercury in them vaccines or no, user

here, watch this clickbait pop-sci video, i need to go to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=zBkVCpbNnkU

Lavrov? That's a nice sounding name btw

>Pop-sci

Have sex bootlicker

you can tell amerimutts never had a properly homecooked meal

t. shartmutt on vacation
Everyone can make fun of Americans

I've known about bay leafs since I was 7 years old. I thought everyone did.