What's it like wage cucking in your cunt?

Customers are so mean, and I have to keep smiling and say "I'm sorry mam". This morning a lady started yelling at me in the parking lot because "I was too close to her car" even though she parked on the line and I was parked on her passenger side. She saw my work shirt and threatened to tell my manager.

Attached: images(27).jpg (300x168, 9K)

cool. stop posting you're disturbing my experience on Jow Forums or I'll tell your manager about it

My current job isn't dealing with customers but it still sucks. Instead of customers I have to listen to my single boomer coworker that I'm with 8 hours a day complain about his retarded wife and his dying dad and his other life problems.

No. I just want to hear other people's experiences working in different cultures.

Worked at a restaurant and it generally wasn't bad at all. Some people were nasty, but the vast majority were generally nice and understanding, once the situation was explained to them. Some of the major annoyances were:
>Asking to sit in a specific section that wasn't open, and then getting annoyed when told said section isn't open
>Asking why they waited to get in when there are so many open tables, despite us not having the staff to service those tables.
>Wondering why food is taking 40+ minutes, when the restaurant is literally full on a saturday night
>Wondering why they may have to wait an hour, when they show up unannounced with a party of 20, at a peak time.

i have never had a job

I work nightshifts only in a factory. 7 hour shifts and 8 hours on friday. The days fly by. Can't complain, because nightshifts no big bosses around so no need to act just finnish work and relax the last hour. One more week of work and im home for 5 weeks, maybe 6.

Sounds comfy. Is the pay alright?

LEARN 2 CODE, retard.

>european vacation
You're lucky if you get a week a year in the US unless you are an educated white collar guy

I want to know that too.
I want to get a job at a supermarket to earn some spending money but they are not hiring people with no work experience.
I WANT A JOB SO BAD.....

Based
I work at a power plant basically just watching screens.

I know how to code. I'm going to college but also working because I need money

3000$ after taxes a month and 146$ a month in EBT for food. 7000$ vacation money. 1400 New Year bonus and about 500$ factory wide quota bonus. Also 2 weeks of the 5 in vacation are paid.

If i would count all my days off paid and unpaid it would be 8/9 weeks total.

>tfw not educated enough to watch screens

Attached: 1561932929763.png (884x874, 714K)

A software engineering internship is a better use of your time.

Attached: intern salary.png (666x2158, 137K)

>job at a supermarket
>not hiring people with no work experience

Attached: wat.jpg (240x150, 13K)

retail and costumer service is universally shit work, user. that's how it is

It's retarded. How else are people going to get exp?

I do internal tech support for a company. It's usually very chill, but sometimes I get angry customers who call in (I don't even know how they get our number, only employees are supposed to have it), and then they get even more angry when I tell them I can't help them.

3000$ or €? Either way shit dude, if factory work here paid like that I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

bump
i finish work after an hour, i want to post too

>job at a supermarket nearby the university
>oh, you are working on getting your engineering degree? sorry we only want people who can work this cashier job for 3+ years full time

2650€. It's only nightshifts witch are +66% added on normal pay. That's why it's so high. And yeah day shift lads get much less.

Doing varied excavation and landscaping jobs around southern finland
Can't really complain even if i do 50 hour weeks
The group i work with are great and every day is filled with different tasks so i don't get bored ever.

Only thing that is relatively bad is the pay which is around 2k a month. But it's whatever since it's a summer job and im still studying

yay, break time

>intern at a japanese restaurant
for the most part its fun, add to the fact i'm not familiar with japanese cuisine at all so its been exciting to find out all these different techniques and food
i don't deal with customers directly except on Sundays where we have a buffet and i'm in charge of the oden counter.

only thing ruining it for me is my co-workers, they really, REALLY don't like me because according to them, I mess up/fuck up a lot. Sometimes they'd "banter" me directly/indirectly, and sometimes they'd just scream at me because they say i'm slow/not doing things the right way.

Attached: 1562374108239.png (507x540, 64K)

I worked at a movie theater a few years ago, I was earning $1.25/hour, my boss was literally Mr. Krabs but more greedy and unlikable, sometimes I had to stay past midnight washing the popcorn machine.
At least I used to get free tickets, popcorn and soda.

To be honest I wish the employees in my country (at least the ones with customer contact) would be a bit more like yours. At least where I live they are insufferable, rude and plainly useless. Many of them act like it is a personal insult to them when I need help with something.

Nice

In Germany software engineers aren't even paid that much for a permanent position.

So you really do night shifts permanently? I heard that this is supposedly very unhealthy, do you experience any negative effects of this?

I became a manager and I yell at my *ngloId workers

Attached: 1560254369307.gif (374x354, 563K)

I wouldn't know

Attached: pepe smoothcrim.jpg (623x702, 177K)

what type of qualifications do you have?

I feel you user, I've been looking for work and basic retail and wage slave jobs require 1-2+ years experience..what the fuck

The trick is to work the graveyard shift bro
>used to work during the middle of the day
>had to deal with power tripping boomers, rage filled soccer moms, and their disgusting spoiled little brat spawn
>had to constantly watch what I was doing around customers in fear of drawing their ire
>then I got switched to graveyard shift
>all the boomers, soccer moms, and brats are asleep
>only customers are cool drunk/high bros or other chill graveyard shift bros who are on their way to work
>no stress or fear, talk with my customers like we're good friends and banter/swear at them all the time with no problems

Attached: 1557880725416.png (390x390, 112K)

If this is actually true then there really is no hope. No way supermarkets ask for experience where you all are, right?

i work the night shift (11 pm - 7 am) in a grocery store. i never have to deal with customers because the store is closed, and i get to listen to music all night. it requires some manual labor to unload the trucks and shit, but i don't mind that.

Listen guys I love you, but people who work the night shift die on average several years before day shift workers. Please do yourself a favor and stop fucking your body.

I don't think that longevity is the goal of most people on this site

B&R

I work as an electrician. I enjoy the work itself 'cus I like my field, and the pay is good, but those fucking bosses are power tripping cunts in their wast majority, especialy my boss. Also I hate the fact that I need to interact with so many people and can't work nightshifts.