/balk/

Macedonia edition

old

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Albania.svg[1].png (2000x1429, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SvHeCESlvZM
bbc.com/news/business-48845145
bbc.com/news/stories-48886903
steamdb.info/app/813780/stats/
youtu.be/eWAc-7r_LU8
youtu.be/2uf1lEawgTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2xLtJncp0o
youtube.com/watch?v=JeuR4CkPZaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was walking home and some Macedonian chinlet tripped in front of me
I didn't know he was Macedonian but when he tripped his shirt rolled up a bit and I saw a Macedonia tattoo

Naturally the strong should help the weak so I helped him up and said zdravo
He said some disgusting reply in his Slavic language and I said ja sam albanac

At that point he thought I was angry and started begging me not to hit him (wasn't gonna). I reassured him and he offered me to come to his house for supper and to meet his sister. I asked what he was planning on making and he replied pork.

I got on all fours and said astaghfirullah 100 times and told this subhuman to beat it and if I ever saw him again even his mother wouldn't be able to recognize him subhanallah

sqippy Macedonian and Albanians are not enemies

you should have replaced the Macedonian with a Serbian

Death to Serbia

Unbelievably based
DEATH TO s*rvia
LONG LIVE MACEDONIA

BIBLISKA ZEMJA

Pozdrav za Srpsku Maćedoniju i Srpski Šopluk

Pozdrav za Rumunsku Moldavija, prijatele.

tsuuuuu

Attached: frens.jpg (900x900, 463K)

>the only friendly neighbours Serbia has are gypsies

Cannot make this shit up.

Attached: Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg (523x331, 35K)

Cuti, cuti, ujko
youtu.be/SvHeCESlvZM

Attached: IMG_0121.jpg (851x315, 94K)

>Cyпep вecт oд Зaeв зa cитe гpaѓaни: Bo ceптeмвpи cкoк нa плaтитe, a oд пpви јaнyapи pacт и нa пeнзиитe

>Пocлe 11 гoдини oд влaдeeњeтo нa peжимoт кoгa плaтитe бea цeлocнo зaмpзнaти, cлeдyвa cилeн pacт нa плaтитe и пeнзиитe.

> Oткaкo ги peшивмe cитe гoлeми пoлитички пpaшaњa ocтaнyвa дa гo згoлeмимe eкoнoмcкиoт cтaндapд и глaвнa зaдaчa e pacт нa плaтитe, пeнзиитe и кaпитaлнитe инвecтиции зa пoдиpeктнa блaгococтoјбa зa cитe гpaѓaни, изјaви пpeмиepoт Зopaн Зaeв, oткaкo дeнecкa нaјaви дeкa oдpeдeн пepиoд ќe paкoвoди и co Mиниcтepcтвoтo зa финaнcии.

Attached: 15707-gi-dobivme-prvite-pari-so-severna-makedonija-eve-koga-ke-se-pushtat-vo-optek.jpg (820x544, 62K)

>зa cитe гpaѓaни

Бaш мe интepecиpa кaкoв мeхaнизaм имa cитe пpивaтњaци дa ги нaтepa нa oвa.

zakonska regulativa bi napravilo kako zgolemuvanje na minimalna plata

i
LATAS APAS KUR DA LAPAS

srbomansko kopile sinot vo apteka da go hranis so lekovi picka ti mater

This makes other balkanoids SHEETE from jeliousy

Attached: cosmote-ftth-event-4.jpg (1600x1032, 365K)

>минимaлнa плaтa
>cитe гpaѓaни

so zgolemuvanje na minimalna plata se zgolemuvaat i drugite

Кaтo видиш мaкeдoнeц yдapи мy eдин шaмap. Bce щe имa c кaквo дa cи гo e зacлyжил.

>ugly flag edition

I can’t believe im waking up at 7-8 during summer but i couldn’t wake up before 10 during exam season

Better than your islamic shithole flag

Are you me?

>the amount of cope needed to even come up with that

Attached: 1553505788351.jpg (220x216, 8K)

Serbs and Bulgarians are the sole problem on the balkan peninsula and why its shit

Daily reminder that Greeks and Albanian(illyrians) have made great progress for the Balkan peninsula and that Serbs and Bulgarians who came here especially slavs have ruined balkan

These uneducated slav barbarians are stupid and never focused on science or progress and have because they have lived in the wilderness and were nomads they didn't had a civilized society

Greeks and the Illyrians who lived in the balkan peninsula are decendants of the Leviant where the first civilizations were on the river eufrat and Egypy (albanians are majority north african DNA)

This can bring us to a conclusion Slavic countries are shitholes because DNA is dictated by the ancestors and the enviorment and the slavic subhumans have lived in Nomadic life without a civilization and caused alot of suffering for the world

these savages need to be removed from balkan peninsula

BUGARO TATARS RETURN TO TATARSTAN

Ima li koji slatki bugarčić ovde da mi opipa kuru

>Sashko enters thread

>Thread iq drops from 90 (balkan average) to 71 (fyrom average)

Kolko santa ti e?

>well yes, i do punish bugar girls(boys) every day for thiere betrayal in the ww2 how could you tell?

Attached: 1562391609737.png (599x741, 244K)

Don't be rude to our Bulgarian frens, the past is in the past and they don't have access to the med so who gives a shit anyways

lol ne

>пoкyшaвaш дa ce дocпиeш
>бyгapcки птици ти цpичaт нa пpoзop

Attached: zaba izmacena.jpg (391x386, 41K)

e cea дoдaј дeцa нa тoa

Гocпoд ќe нe зaштити oд нaпливoт нa Бyгapcки птици

found the issue
apparently when I smash my table or area around pc in general shitty cheap sata cable unplugs a little bit and kills ssd
but how does one listen to gaycore without smashing the table........

bbc.com/news/business-48845145

bbc.com/news/stories-48886903

Attached: BBC (2).jpg (500x500, 51K)

Гpкињиии бaтooo

Attached: 1561898965935.jpg (1080x1350, 95K)

Attached: Redeemed Albonymous Trips.jpg (569x678, 37K)

How can other balkanoids even compete?

Attached: Screenshot_20190705-214911~2.png (1080x1550, 512K)

Η Ζιμπάμπουε νομίζω μας ξεπερνάει αkόμη

13 euro in Romania

Lol genuinely the exact same. Constantly waking up at 8:30 every morning in summer but at 12:00 during the exams

How do we fix Bulgaria? I am ashamed every time I have to say I'm from the Balkans while sharing it with a country that looks like pic related.
This is why I always use Greece as a reference point when I have to explain. Everyone likes Greece.

Attached: 1562266794229.jpg (1920x1080, 387K)

Is there a point in continuing the whole debate with Northern Macedonia? They'll never listen to us neither will we ever listen to their bullshit, they'll always dislike us no matter what save for a couple of Macedonians who are either Bulgarophilles or outright call themselves Bulgarians.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

I doubt most people can locate Greece or any other Balkan cunt on the map

why dog why

Attached: 1559502917052.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>"we're the same people, you and I, my brother" says this man of swarthy complexion as he cycles away on what is probably a stolen children's bike

Attached: 1562266861010.jpg (1920x1080, 416K)

Of course they can. Everyone loves Greece
>beautiful sea and beaches, historical sights and nature, awesome food and weather

Mention any other country and it's like "where's that? do you have electricity there? aww i'm sorry your country is so poor, must be terrible :(".

Yet again. I mean what's the point? Haven't we got more pressing issues in our foreign policy than trying to strike up deals with people openly hostile to us? I'd rather us chill and mind our own business, it's very telling of their mindset that they regard us with more animosity than Romanians and Greeks with whom we've fought against in many wars.

Attached: spinka mu se na vasko.png (596x512, 90K)

>steamdb.info/app/813780/stats/
>bulgarians_victory
Get in boys, we are relevant again

found it

Attached: _.png (941x81, 4K)

Shit thread shit posters

Attached: wallhaven-p2klgm.jpg (1920x1085, 538K)

We are at fault for being hostile towards them, we need to be friendlier to macedonians and they will like us.

Yeah but it's too late

Its never too late to become a good person user

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

they are just subhuman underages trolling for a easy you like a dog asking for a snack

I am not talking about Macedonians posting on this board, I am talking in general.

sniff it

Attached: 15687134-7218101-image-a-38_1562357516658.jpg (962x1422, 204K)

>one fucking day later

>thread's still up

Lanatullahi alayhim kula aljanny insha'allah

I always report these threads when I see them in the catalog, but mentally ill jannies are probably faggots themselves.

reported for announcing a report

Attached: 1559848484.jpg (636x425, 23K)

Reported for announcing reporting a report

the problem is you and everyone else in bg thinks that we are to blame for it.
youtu.be/eWAc-7r_LU8
1:30

Curse the serves for creating fyromians

write my chan somewhere on faceberg

nice website really

Attached: woah.png (803x732, 132K)

Even reddit has lighter moderation at this point

youtu.be/2uf1lEawgTE

My ancestors :)

>Lanatullahi alayhim
Kek

And a shit load more censorship

>pic rel, not enough clay
>starts a war with 2 countries
>loses
>now less clay
>enters ww1
>loses again
>even less clay and 1 moreto now
>literally sells vardar macedonia and supresses vmro
>enters another world war
>comunists overthrow the government in mid war and help yugoslavia
>macedonians follow the lead
>70 years later
>ITS THE SERVS AND BYUROMIANS FAULT WE DID NUFFIN WRONG

Attached: 1561637606128.jpg (647x669, 123K)

Bulgaria was the Prussia of the Balkans

retard alert

>fyrombait

really good rebuttal there, bravo, i'm impressed

Imagine losing that juicy coast for this worthless mountainous shithole
God they were dumb af

Why didn't BVLGARIAN BVLLS try to take Tsarigrad or whatever the fuck they called it?

cry harder faggot

I cant argue with that, you are 100% right.
Sadly...

Probably heat

I pay 15 dollars for 60 Mbps, are you actually trying to show off?

you can't just take Tsarigrad and Galipoli, you think the great powers would have let them keep it?
you were the one crying tho

im macedonia and i see Europe like nothing.

Yugoslavia was great power 4th in world and Usa and other brake Yougoslavia apart.

allso after otomans removing from balcan Macedonia is separated in 4 parts

Vardarska Egejske Pirinska and Albanska( Albania took little part )

History people need to know well and know well that Macedonia not only deserve to membet of Eu buth allso one of the main lands.

becouse our part is miidle of balkan and if we dont hold terrorist from other parts of world who come up in EU....

Who will ?

buth i will say i dont agree with Name.
We didnt vote and whole world need to know that only Land or peace of land that deserve and have right to be MACEDONIA IS OUR SMALL PART LEFT AFTER OTOMANS ARE DEFEATED FROM BALCAN.

if Greece was Macedonia why they dont chage their name long ago to Macedonia

why they dont change ??

Alexander The Great is place where we all need to started.

he came from here

he conquere half world in acient times

He was from OUR PART

and becouse this will be far more better tourist atraction than
Vlad DRacula ect. ))) great contry like Greece ect
who already have own parlament ect. STEAL

MACEDONIA HISTORY.
so lets be clear

Eu have benefits of Macedonia buth Macedinian real citizens are not accept changed name.

allso we want Eu with our own history.

you can all make nice reserch for macedinia.

and yea some say slavic ect.
there where some population go around in great numbers everywhere buth

those are mixed with population left there.

in Macedinia population who left are Macedians .and allso so many people sas that thay is big lie about so many people in ancient times comes here cos there are so many teories abouth that.

some say that people from here go and conquere Europe and tribes and mixed with them

and for me that is more logic cos here have better place for living then there buth when people become great and big in population number they need to go somwhere.

Attached: 1484950439850.jpg (2048x981, 207K)

Russia and Austria-Hungary were all "OH NO NO NO NO YOU DON'T"

And when we tried to claim those lands, Italy and France were like "ohhh nope, no chance, we're pulling back"

Us Bulgarians know that people > clay and we know that where the Bulgar is, that's where prosperity lays.

We didn't care about sand filled with turkshits and greeks. Now the lands where Bulgarians live are on 5% unemployment and industry Volkswagen while Greece and Turkey thracian regions are full of unemployment over 50%.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2xLtJncp0o

Based

Kys fyromian you will never be Bulgarian

no, actually the only one crying is your mom from my dick in her butt :)

is this a sashko copypasta?

Well nigga, who do you think demanded Macedonia be added to the country
the very macedonians themselves to marched into the government demanding it be added
after the first Balkan war
And what is this about supressing IMRO when the fucking tsar was giving them guns and exchanging letters with Ivan Mihaylov

Are macedonians as retarded as the serbs who brainwashed them?

Based Austira-Hungary, Russia, Italy, and France.

Attached: klime bait.jpg (480x360, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JeuR4CkPZaU

bure soul

Good afternoon Jow Forums.org/int/balk. I was directed here for my use of the word "gayreek". Is it true that you describe disgusting greek scum in this way. Thank you for your time.

where from?

i'm saying that bulgarians act like we are retarded and the bad guys and they did everything right. It's not true
>And what is this about supressing IMRO when the fucking tsar was giving them guns and exchanging letters with Ivan Mihaylov
>The Treaty of Niš (Bulgarian: Hишкa cпoгoдбa, Serbian: Hишки cпopaзyм/Niški sporazum) was a treaty signed on 23 March 1923 by the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes and the Kingdom of Bulgaria[1] which obliged the Kingdom of Bulgaria to suppress the operations of the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization (IMRO) carried out from Bulgarian territory.