1 Country

1 Country
2 How’s your mental health and state of mind?

Me? Absolutely shit. The only thing keeping me from staying in bed all day is my shitty, unfulfilling retail job that I have to be at. All I want is to have sex and be around people who like me, but it seems like I repulse everybody despite trying to be a good person.

Attached: B5724C29-AE39-46C2-B603-BD7773346DA0.jpg (859x960, 224K)

flag
I see shadow people on a regular basis and I unironicly think random people hate me for no reason. so not that bad

Do you have Insomnia? When I went 2 weeks + with terrible sleep I started hallucinating. After one good nights rest it stopped completely.

Take acid and/or shrooms

actually no if I dont sleep I just see them more

China where people are nice and warm, Canada where people are autistic except when they get high

I'm surprised that I didn't kill myself yet

Why?

Pretty shit, but better than it was a year ago. I went into the antidepressant meme, and it really did help me a lot. I've always been depressed since I was 12 or something, and it progressively got worse until I was 20 or so. I tried /lit/, Jow Forums, /fa/, and they all were a temporary fix.

What does being on antidepressants feel like

Flag
Good

Attached: gigachad23.jpg (900x669, 139K)

Flag
Pretty darn good imo except for the fact that I post on 4chins which objectively means my mental health can’t be really that good in reality.

Okay I guess, I would say it made me a "better person". I would consider myself happier and able to enjoy life more. My mom says that I seem more social and I seem happier. Generally my attitude towards life has kind of changed. I don't really have suicidal thoughts as often as before, which was everyday, now it's once a month. I had to switch medications once, since it made me even more depressed. Kind of worried since it's really tough to get off of antidepressants, and missing a medication makes me really sick, as in vomiting and extreme vertigo.

Flag
Pretty okay but I don't think it's healthy for me to stay in this shithole so I have to move out at some point

When they are effective, you feel motivation and no envy to kill yourself. As soon as I stopped using them both of these things came back within 3-4 days. With proper withdrawal and lowering of dosage you can give up dependency on them without seeing those side effects. Most of them make you gain weight and lose sex drive except Bupropion, the Chad antidepressant

You've been saying this for years Greenlandbro. You are trapped in this shithole and are too much of a loser to ever seek a way out. Yep, truth is sometimes hard to accept.

I know I am a bit hopeless but I will move out soon enough
>You've been saying this for years
But I didn't begin to post before late october last year
Are you confusing me for someone else?

flag
Great, I love life. I get out and exercise 3-5 times a week and it keeps my spirits up. I love to try new things and and I love going to work.

Attached: 1561116948560.png (1080x1118, 686K)

Sorry, meant months. I remember seeing your posts months ago moaning about your life posting pics of Nuuk at night.

Flag
Schizoid neet with manic depression, I feel like a shell of a human

Attached: w44_DEM_0RY.jpg (400x400, 25K)

It's okay
I haven't had any motivation to do something smiliar again
Mostly I just stay in my room thinking about my future and such
I know many of you really liked that nightwalk thread
Sorry about that

>All I want is to have sex
why are incels so obsessed with sex?

Attached: wat3wwyuy37.jpg (668x865, 35K)

does not feel like anything, you just end up in a somewhat better mood

By similar I mean something dangerous and exciting
It's not winter anymore so it's bright at night which isn't as thrilling as when it's completely dark outside

flag
Good I guess I just lack the motivation to pursue any hobbies that aren't videogames or reading books. Really wanna be an artist but I can't seem to get a consistent drawing schedule. I wonder how being disciplined feels like.

Attached: 1436754144087.png (363x469, 242K)