Has a girl ever shown interest in you?

has a girl ever shown interest in you?

Attached: 1546311192074.jpg (561x720, 186K)

Yes

yes, many times but i fucked all of those opportunities up

Attached: sadcoffee.gif (100x100, 719K)

a few times when I was more confident about my self

More than once, but I've been dragged into stupid fights because of dumb girls

everyone i guess but you never get what you want, that's the problem

I work in a nighclub, girls of all tyoes have shown interest even when i was a 6/10 permavirgin

if one ever did i failed to realize it on account of my debilitating aspergers

ye but they were ugly

What do you do?

Yeah in highschool, but i was too much of a pussy to do anything about it.
I'm 20 and never even kissed a girl lmao.

What's the point in roleplaying as incels? Is this supposed to be funny?

Lights and sound operators. Lots of standing next to the dj have staredowns with people

And interesting job if youbare one of the gondola types. Basically been ny tgeraphy sinc e I was 18. Else i'd be an incel now

do you have a disfigurated face or something?

Fuck its too cold to phonepost properly

Sounds nice. I want to work at a nightclub as my second job. Seems like an interesting thing to do.

yes but i am too autistic to properly handle such situations

NORMIES OUT

It's nice but very volatile. Honestly i yearn for an office job these days. Learned all I could learn from turbochads

Probably

Stop. This is a dumb meme. Everyone knows there's no such thing as incels.

Office jobs are boring as fuck desu
t. currently work at an office

I also was dense but eventually it works out.

middle school
well one in highschool but she was ugly so she doesn't count
of course i never capitalized on any of it cause im retarded

Attached: 1518760088761.jpg (468x576, 43K)

Yes, around an hour ago.
I was at a wedding and a girl started talking to me

yes but they were fat or underage

As in they got you to fight other people? If that's the case, you were being used.

Yeah but routibe pleases my tism. I have stuff to lose nowadays, better play it safe till i graduate

yea but I was either too autistic to notice at the time or thought I could do better (which I couldn't)

Yes. Twice actually.

1: I was at a mall food court, in line at sbbaros to get a stromboli. My gaze wandered and I made eye contact with a cute asian girl working at panda express. I was not her customer, I was clearly getting food from another establishment, and yet she held eye contact and smiled at me.

2: I was on one of those ski lift ropes you hold onto and slide up the hill, and a teenage girl behind me asked me introduced myself and asked me for my name. We exchanged a few words and that was it.
This may not sound like a lot, but I'd wager it is more female interest than many here have gotten, and I gain some self confidence from knowing I am not utterly repulsive to women at first glance.

Attached: 1535068663456.jpg (838x463, 91K)

several and I am a woman

No and that's a good thing

Yes, have a wonderful and cute gf currently

yes, but they need to fuck off. especially the annoying ass negras since they keep raping me. then there's my fellow latinas who are more qt with their constant flirting, although considering some of them had bf's when they were, they should fuck off aswell.

I just wan't a jew gf ):

this

Jewesses aren't into Latinos

t. shegetz

multiple times when i was a child

literally never

Yes, but never the ones I desired

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They have enough "passionate" (loud, rude, vain) men in their community. Masculine stoicism is damn-near exotic to them. Machismo is gross and scary.

If they wanted brown Catholic dick, they could just just go for an Italian.

no
fuck this life

don't worry user, I can change for them I can become a soy boy for muh qt joo gf
Besides "Mexican" machismo is a meme and recorded studies show almost no difference in radical machismo or small amounts of machismo in latinx's or whites, it's just a class thing at this point, the poor mexicans from da hood are alphas, not the higher educated lads.

Yes, plenty of them through my years in school, but I was such a piece of shit that I never answered their letters or advances. I've been single for 10 years now and I deserve it for being a cheating pos on the girls that really "loved"" me.

LMAO SHUT THE FUCK UP PROTO-MONGOLOID SIMP, YOU'VE BEEN MORE IGNORED THAN THE VEGAN AISLE OF AN ALABAMA'S SUPERMARKET

Yeah but I prefer dudes so I've had no gfs

Sorry, I'm not interested in phone cases.

ny Jewesses love Puerto Ricans

>it's just a class thing at this point
Exactly. Hence the comment about Italians. If she wants masculine + bravado, then she can get it without the class implications. That said, they seem to prefer the strong and quiet type.

If she wants a soy boy, she'll just stick to her own kind. Plenty of soy jewboys... Either way, good luck.

Thanks I was already feeling like shit now I'm reminded that even on this website I can't relate

Attached: 1560834218561.jpg (970x990, 99K)

>strong quiet
like batman?
are you saying I should dress up like joo batman to get joo gf?
thanks for the advice, user.
Going to order my suit tommorow.
Can't wait to finally have a master race gf

Attached: Anne as a GF.png (803x566, 68K)

No, never.

That's not fair, why even actual faggets get attention from girls but I don't?

This isn't the 1950s. Nearly all American Jews attained upward economic mobility to a much greater degree than Puerto Ricans.

yes and i didn't do anything, really regret it

I don't think so. I may be wrong though.

Once
I didn't realise she was interested in my though
This is how autistic I am
>Be me, into her
>Getting along well
>Ask her if she's interested in this movie, and we make a casual commitment to go after something the following week
>day comes. Don't want to overplay my hand, don't say anything until she brings it up, like right after everyone else has left
>Still don't want to overplay my hand cos I don't know what she's thinking so I treat it like we're friends
>Go on like this for a while. Keep trying to find an opportunity to say something to her and keep missing it
>Eventually ask if she wants to get coffee
>Even then I can't bring myself to say anything
>She's almost crying, asks me what's going on
>Turns out she was interested in me too but because I was too pussy to do anything she lost interest

And after that I became a depressed alcoholic and gave up on life

FREE TAIWAN FREEEE TAIWANNNNNNNNNN

twice but one of them only used me. The other one is interested in me now. No more information will be given.

Yes, but I don't like girls

Had an actual personality and was pretty fit during grade 9 and 10. Probably like 4 different girls who would've accepted a date from me during that time period. I dunno where it all went wrong. Missed the chance to date my crush and I haven't given a single shit about real women or relationships since.

Attached: Haida_Walking.gif (540x304, 2.21M)

a couple of times
dated a girl when i was 14, but it wasnt really a relationship since we were basically kids
this girl in 10th grade gave me her number, but she wasnt that attractive and we barely spoke so i never did anything with it.
this girl my senior year liked me, but i hung out with a friend of mine (who was also a girl) and i could tell she was jealous, which sucks cause she was really nice and cute :(

Yes but she was ugly so it didnt matter.

Yes.
But's nothing that difficult to accomplish here given that we, Colombian men, are ugly on average. Girls here don't have standars that high when it comes to local men. You need to be really ugly (ugly as fighting over food) not to have a girl ever show interest in you ever.

3 times but I was afraid every time

good luck, man

yes but I've pushed them all away because I'm afraid of intimacy

No

Attached: 4gDTEJUtQxI.jpg (960x540, 81K)

no never, i'm ugly as sin

yes but i sabotage it after few weeks every time

No, never.
I don't even know what conversation with a girl feels like.

Attached: 1516525745975.jpg (311x311, 15K)

Lots of times. I'm not that bad looking, especially when I was younger (I'm 32 now), so a lot of girls showed interest, but I either didn't know how to proceed and fucked it up or didn't really like them that much. If I was living in a country where women are more forward and pushy I'd probably have had 10+ partners instead of the 2 I've had.

Attached: 1520788205968.jpg (1080x1080, 262K)

>so a lot of girls showed interest, but I either didn't know how to proceed and fucked it up
i feel you bro

Attached: 1562085733365.png (724x844, 61K)

Also when i go out i see that often girls stare at me but if only i wasn't too afraid to approach them. It's just I know that it will be really awkward and everything i say will be cringy as fuck

Yeah last Saturday a girl came up to me in a bar who was a bit drunk, started flirting with me and asked how tall I was (I'm 6ft 2), danced with her for a few seconds at the bar, then her manlet boyfriend comes over and tells me to fuck off.

It's not fair bros she was like in her late 20s/early 30s and was cute.

Same, I cockblock muself

nope, never.