Does this gay shit happen in your city too?

Madrid, yes

Attached: 40176222--624x435.jpg (624x435, 32K)

i once saw a full grown male riding one of those goofy things and just couldn't stop laughing and pointing at him
he also had a backpack

Attached: 1560248548857.png (364x322, 14K)

>gay shit
>posts cool ass shit

thats some cool ass shit

Attached: rYPqX3H.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Japan
NO

Attached: e03322c5.jpg (460x308, 32K)

How long does it last until it needs recharging ?

>Steps happily into the lane in front of your car at 15 km/hr speed.

no
because we can't ride those skater in public road.

Those morons leave those lying all over the sidewalks and fail to follow any traffic rules. The government should issue letters of marquee to let anyone hunt and kill them like pirates.

No idea, I don't ride retardomobiles.

And that's how it should be. Same for bikes. +1 to Japan.

Paris
Its fucking everywhere, the drivers of these pieces of shit dont give 2 fucks about the law and leave them laying around all over thr sidewalk.

Yes and I hate them. The speed limit is 20 km/h which is too much. Also all the zoomers who use them leave them all over the place, sometimes in the middle of a walkway. Also they're not even that ecological because of the batteries. Apparently they have a two year lifespan. I just don't get what's wrong with city bikes. Either ban them or remove the engine from it and turn it back into a normal kick scooter.

Attached: 3e09ca7861c3476db491ef3a5d55a372.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

>Also all the zoomers who use them leave them all over the place, sometimes in the middle of a walkway
Pretty much this. Also the most popular brand here, in L.A. anyway, is Lime.

Attached: 105273312-GettyImages-954604862.jpg (1400x950, 129K)

i like them, they are pretty useful, especially when the metro is closed

Yes, all the time

Bogotá
They're everywhere

They are starting to clog the cycling lanes

Attached: rage8.png (900x896, 907K)

Yes, I secretly want one...

Yeah, everywhere in this city now. Popped out of nothing

But it's good for the climate!!!

Attached: 1559256731905.jpg (859x860, 384K)

Yes, those are everywhere here in Stockholm. People dump them all over the place...

Attached: elscooter stockholm.jpg (951x713, 122K)

They are literally everywhere now. I ride them home from the pub kek

Attached: 1499_elscooter_nybroplan.jpg (1280x853, 1.23M)

Same here. Almost like it happened overnight.

no

yeah, all the time.

How did they become so prevalent? I saw a guy on one in like 2017. Did he start the trend?

delusion: they substitute cars
reality: they substitute walking

people are just gonna turn into fatter fucks than before, plus the battery production will fuck over the environmen without even substituting fossil fuels.

Not yet, but there are 3 companies right now that want to rent these things here soon.
If it wasn't that expensive I could totally see myself using these now and then in good weather and not sitting in an packed subwaytrain...

No idea. Felt like over night there was 100 of them on every street. Tried one once, not worth the money.

No, they're forbidden here

god I wish that were me

Based.

This. It's the Euro version of these. I already saw some with a seat, the only thing missing are extra wheels.

Attached: 1409986160227.jpg (1184x619, 233K)

We have these though

Attached: Felyx.png (1028x772, 2.18M)

At least they are real vehicles. The damn tiny scooters we have are shit and people just leave them everywhere once they are done using them.. Middle of the road? Sure why not.

I don't understand how those things are profitable to rent out

tons of people getting hurt and they are left everywhere because its used mostly by retarded teenagers fucking about to the point there is talk of a ban. the soy boys implementing this dont understand that the people who will use these are the ones already walking and it wont ever drag the fat boomers from their cars

>Middle of the road
I think that's deliberate sabotage
many people hate them, and there are countless cases of people smashing them, tossing them under vehicles, tossing them into canals, etc.

Never seen them before

>tossing them into canals
They fished like 60 of them out off the canal near my house last week kek.

it is my understanding that the ones implementing it aren't soy boys but Chinabusinessmen, and they're making bank

Well, the probably cost like 300-400€ each and you rent them for 7,50€/hour.

If i remember correctly in Italy you have to put a Plate and pay to tax to use it on public roads

If i remember correctly in Italy you have to put a Plate and pay taxes to use it on public roads

totally agree

A few months ago our minister of transportation was talking about what strategies would they use to face this new kind of transportation, and the guy said something like "people gonna use these bikes as an "accessory" of their commute, for example for doing the last 200 meters from the subway stop to they place of work. It's not realistic to think that people will use these bikes as a total substitution for walking".

Well, guess fucking what, they totally will.

Attached: feels bad man neutral.jpg (200x193, 6K)

Yeah, they were recently legalized for usage in Germany. They dont have license plates so they cant go on the road though.