Korean male A Korean man assaulted his Vietnamese wife

youtube.com/watch?v=TcdLqcVt2dw
And in Korea other than that, many Korean male kill southeast Asian wife. The Korean males who kill their foreign wife, don't go jail usually. I think the truth about Korean males have to be known. Foreign woman only watch kpop artists and they don't know truth about Korean male. The Korean male, who kill their wife, don't go jail. Usually they got probation. I think asian women have to know the truth.
Even kpop singers commit sex crimes or assault women. I can't understand kpop fans in world.

Attached: 다운로드.png (200x133, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tal
ja.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/国際結婚
nippon.com/ja/features/
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis
statista.com/statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i love it.

rip

>why yes i beat women up to death, what gave it away?

Attached: b31.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Based wife beater

Is there a Vietnamese here?If you are Vietnamese, please Spread that video to Vietnamese web site. And other Japan or asians are here, if you spread that video to your country website, I will be thanksful

Korean use much money to make K-DRAMA, K-POP. So many women think Korean males are good and kind. But they don't know truth. The many Korean males who kill their wife don't go to jail. I think Asian woman have to know the truth. K-DRAMA is just DRAMA.

Why do I see that so often
I often heard about Korean men abusing their Vietnamese wifes, why?

when there are 4men, 1man must be degenerate

>Is there a Vietnamese here?If you are Vietnamese, please Spread that video to Vietnamese web site. And other Japan or asians are here, if you spread that video to your country website, I will be thanksful
>Korean use much money to make K-DRAMA, K-POP. So many women think Korean males are good and kind. But they don't know truth. The many Korean males who kill their wife don't go to jail. I think Asian woman have to know the truth. K-DRAMA is just DRAMA.

Attached: 545-5456839_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-onionboy-soyboy-4chan.jpg (320x310, 38K)

Wasn’t there a Korean poster here who was being blackmailed by a pregnant Viet girl?

If Korean male abuse their wife or child, police never punish the Korean male. They even abuse their Korean wife. So they more abuse foreign wife, because foreign wife are not good at Korean so they can't run away easily, and their family are abroad. In Korea, many Korean male abuse their wife and both child

SORRY VIETNAM! WE LOST WAR AND NOW BEAT YOUR CHICKS!
WUH HAHAHAH

In statistics, half of Korean men assaulted their wives. Korean men answered themselves so.
I don't know but many Korean male kill their wife. Several years ago, Korean men got insurance money by killing foreign wife.

This sounds like feminist propaganda.

I am not feminist. In other country, the males who kill their wife also don't go jail?I think it is not feminism. The child who have violent man can't grow well.

>The child who have violent man can't grow well.
Can I have a child with you? Believe me, I'm the least violest man you'll ever meet ;)

I think that guy was from HK

헬조선 이미지만 더 씹창나게 만들거임? 왜 퍼뜨릴려고 하는거임?

Hi feminazi who using fake

ugly pathetic gooks lmao

Attached: JP_KR.png (854x577, 271K)

same pig BTFO!

>kid is literally right there watching it all happen mere inches away from him
Damn...

upper 2d gook literally looks like japanese royal family members of nowadays.
i don't hate them btw

Cry more gook

"Samguk Sagi" the korean oldest histrical primary record is saying one of the king of silla korea is Japanese.

Even here is wiki page about it too.

hae_of_Silla

Talhae of Silla (?–80, r. 57–80) was the fourth king of Silla, one of the Three Kingdoms of Korea. He is commonly called Talhae Isageum, isageum being the royal title in early Silla. Also known by his personal name as Seok Tal-hae(昔脫解).
Talhae of Silla
Hangul
탈해 이사금, 토해 이사금
Hanja
脫解尼師今, 吐解尼師今

He was a member of the Gyeongju Seok clan, one of the noble clans that shared the Silla throne during the early Common Era.

According to the Samguk Sagi,
He has Japanese origin. Tal-hae also came over by ship. The location of his birth place Dapana Country is estimated as somewhere in Japan peninsula. It is precisely estimated some part in Kyushu.

1li is roughly equivalent to 400–500 meters.
2Tanba no kuni was located 460 km northeast of Wakoku Japan (hanja: 倭国)
On the other hand, there is a view that Ryongseong-guk (Hangul: 룡성국; Hanja: 龍城國) listed in Samguk yusa has been regarded as a nation of Ainu, and Tal-hae has been regarded as a citizen of Ainu.[5]
hae_of_Silla

Attached: 1554537627222.jpg (750x544, 384K)

This is all the sastsrics and number

Face the reality

the total number of korean women who got married with japanese men is much more than the number of japanese women married with korean men
<
number of couples in the chart
Japanese men with Korean women 2734
Korean men with Japanese women 1689
<
<
<
nippon.com/ja/features/
h00096/
<
care to explain, liar gook?
<
again
>Japanese men with Korean women 2734
>Korean men with Japanese women 1689
<
Fucking shit, Japanese man is more fucking korean poor shit plastic woman.
<
Also look at this
>Korean living in Japan: 855,725
>Japsense living in Korea: 53,670
<
So many korean is liveing in japan and a lot very fewer Japanese is in korea.
why?
<
"'Korean domestic economy "'
is already ended.
<
At 2018 "South Korea's jobless rate hits highest level since the global financial crisis"
The jobs report showed the labor-intensive retail and accommodation sector, which lost 202,000 jobs in August from a year earlier, was the hardest hit.
A total 105,000 jobs were lost from manufacturing industries, the report said.
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.
cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/12/south-korea
-jobless-rate-hits-highest-level-si
nce-financial-crisis.html

Attached: Crime stats.jpg (400x285, 19K)

Gooks are bugs. It is known.

why does Korea insist that the Japanese never apologised nor compensated for their actions, even to this day?
Here is the summary of the all the money japan has paid to korea until now.
<
>""Because ton of monies are involving in this issue.""
<
>>At 2018 again the Korean government decided to force Japan to pay $24 billion with the money coming from the 245 Japanese companies operating in Korea. Korea tries to force this as compensation for WW2
<
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
South Korea already forcefully seize the property of some of Japanese companies in Korea at 2018.(crazy but this is the reality.)
<
>korean is always saying what they need is apologize from japan, then why they are keep on asking such a stupidly huge amount of the money again and again even at 2018.This is the hypocritical act of them
<
>""They fools the world, to get money and advantage from Japan endlessly.""
<
The only reason? Money.
<
>This is the summary of the all the money japan has paid to korea until now
<
>1965 in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty , japan paid The total amount of 800 million dollars [currently converted 4,500 billion yen] to south korea.The total amount of 800 million dollars is 2.3 times the Korean national budget at the time.
<
>And Japan's private assets in Korea amount to 5.3 billion dollars (1.98 trillion yen, about 15 trillion yen now converted) was given for free.
<
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tre
aty_on_Basic_Relations_between_Japa
n_and_the_Republic_of_Korea
<
>Also at that time , Infrastructure improvement introduced in Korea by Japanese tax was【60 trillion yen】.
<
and 1994
The Asian Women's Fund
"$40million" was provided by the Government of Japan.
and "$5million"was donated by the people of Japan.
<
And 2015 ,
the Japan-korea agreements made over comfort women.
"Japan paid 1 billion yen again in 2015."

Attached: crying gook.jpg (300x471, 32K)

A lot of korean is thinking korea surprassed western europ already.
And thinking korea is extremely rich country.
Let’s see if it’s true or not.
<
GDP, GDP per capita, Exporting rate ,average wage ranking and minimum wage per hour is only the truth.
HDI or PPP or such are fucking memes and gooks could feel good only by those meme number
<
1:

<
List of coutries by average wage 2017
t_of_countries_by_average_wage
<
Sweden 42,393
Japan 40,863
New Zealand 40,043
Spain 38,507
Italy 36,658
South Korea 35,191
Israel 35,067
Slovenia 34,933 26,713
<
2:
GDP per capita. 2017
t_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per

_capita
<

<
United Kingdom
Japan
United Arab Emirates
Italy
Bahamas
Puerto Rico
South Korea
Spain
<
3:
GDP ranking
Japan is third biggest GDP japan alone.
Korea is 11th place. 7 stage smaller economy than japan. And japan has 3 times bigger GDP than Korea.
<
4:
Exporting rate
japan is one of the highest nations exporting prodact next to Germany.
And offcouse far higher exporting rate more than korea.
statista.com/statistics
/264623/leading-export-countries-wo
rldwide/
<
5:
minimum wage per hour 2018
<
Japan
Tokyo 8.81 us doller
Osaka 8.36 us doller
And
Korea
Seoul 7.03us doller.
<
But slicely higher than Okinawa 6.60 us doller(poorest place of japan).
<
And this is the reason korean is keep on saying they surpassed japan at minimum wage per hour
<
statista.com/statistics
/641616/south-korea-minimum-wage/

Attached: gook women soccer players.jpg (1920x1304, 156K)

user that is only theory. his origin is so mysterious. there are only theories. some say he is from kamtchaka some say he is from arab some say he is from india
nothing is clear, jap user. don't be triggered. it doesn't make both of us happy

Face the fucking reality you gook phsco

the total number of korean women who got married with japanese men is much more than the number of japanese women married with korean men
<
number of couples in the chart
Japanese men with Korean women 2734
Korean men with Japanese women 1689
<
<
<
nippon.com/ja/features/
h00096/
<
care to explain, liar gook?
<
again
>Japanese men with Korean women 2734
>Korean men with Japanese women 1689
<
Fucking shit, Japanese man is more fucking korean poor shit plastic woman.
<
Also look at this
>Korean living in Japan: 855,725
>Japsense living in Korea: 53,670
<
So many korean is liveing in japan and a lot very fewer Japanese is in korea.
why?
<
"'Korean domestic economy "'
is already ended.
<
At 2018 "South Korea's jobless rate hits highest level since the global financial crisis"
The jobs report showed the labor-intensive retail and accommodation sector, which lost 202,000 jobs in August from a year earlier, was the hardest hit.
A total 105,000 jobs were lost from manufacturing industries, the report said.
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.
cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/12/south-korea
-jobless-rate-hits-highest-level-si
nce-financial-crisis.html

Attached: fucking ugly gook girlss.jpg (3000x1944, 561K)

You keep making these threads about how bad Korea is, the economy, retarded nationalists, abuse of women etc. As I've suggested every other thread, why not just move?

We have a bunch of Korean students here, and a lot of them stay as permanent residents because they hate living in Korea.

wow japanon you are so insane... ok im out
at least you should post some 2d qts

Attached: 1562425976.jpg (850x478, 58K)

Attached: 1519572188019.png (1196x636, 236K)

You are right. Maybe I'd better go to immigration. It is not helpful just talking about Korea on internet

asian women should marry us white men. we don't do things like that

Attached: 1562329951374.png (750x416, 160K)

>tf
>tp

한국인 안이야

The next step is to marry me so you can get citizenship.

pretty barbaric

what

thanks you. Many Korean woman wanna marry foreign guys.
Glad to hear that ;)

>thanks you
This guy is so bad at faking korean it’s hilarious. Literally the first phrase you learn is “thank you”

YOU FIGHT MY AMERICAN ALLY! TAKE THIS VIETKONG !!!! AND THIS!!!!

Because he is happy Japanese

Are you korean?

Not your personal army, faggot.

Attached: 1483753869391.jpg (250x203, 6K)

Pathetic Japanese have to resort to shitty jew tactics to make themselves look different from Asians

Attached: soyfags.png (1189x903, 108K)

The other day some Korean m*le posted about he got a Vietnamese girl pregnant on vacation and how he was scared she was coming to Korea to marry him

I have a theory that all asian posters are japs in disguise

It's the same jap, and he accounts for the majority of korean and jap posts.

memes aside I really do get the vibe that Korean men are very abusive