What names were popular in your cunt 70 years ago but not anymore?

what names were popular in your cunt 70 years ago but not anymore?

Attached: 1527292625919.jpg (540x540, 87K)

Franc
Jože
Srečko
Vladimir
Dušan
Marija
Angelika
Jožefina
Zofija
Mihaela

>Mihaela
really?

I know 20 yo slovakian qt whose name is Mihaela

some will go extinct when boomers die off :( like larry, herald, alfred

Americans used to use Roman names more often. Augustus wasn't an uncommon name

Pierre
Philippe
Robert
Jean
Marcel
Alain
François
And all the other names that foreigners think we still bear.

German ones

Dick

What are some modern ones then? I thought Jean was still common

Virgil
Buster
Lloyd
Martha
Esther

>Lloyd
I miss this one

Ahmed
Mohammed
Fahim
Emre

Charles
Barbara
Cynthia
Susan
Larry
Judy
Gerald

>Jean
>Pierre

Attached: Polnareff_manga_profile.jpg (468x669, 161K)

Charles is still kinda popular.

Mildred
Gertrude
Florence
Donald
Carl
Trudy
Susan
Barbara
Chester

Muhammad
Abdul
Rahim
Tyrone
Shahar
Fatima

Hanoody
Noor
Abdulaziz

I work at Aramex and despite there beinf 1 billion Muslims, most of them have the same 10-20 names

And about half of them are some kind of Mohammed

Yep. At least US born Hispanics mostly give their kids American names, I'm not sure how it is with Eurabians.

I only met like 2 person called Jean.
French ones? Antoine, Simon, Nicolas, Christophe, Mathias, Arnaud, Rémi, Thomas, Loris, Léo, Stéphane, Alexandre, Florian, Quentin, Benjamin, Maxime, Clément...

They resent anything European so they get Islamic names, go to Islamic schools and only hang out with Muslims and act very anti our country.
And then also then cry why we don't like them, gee wonder why.

Any name that doesn't rhyme with Aiden.

I'd have to legally change my name if I was one of those kids.

So do the Europeans who claim that European Muslims are barely observant are lying?

They're like the liberals in your country. They only spend their time in their +90% Euro area liberal bubbles and get angry when the working class complains about brownies raping and murdering people.

It was on here so I don't even think it was NPC types who told me. It seemed like Germans who are in denial just because they see Arab guys at bars sometimes.

Modern progressivism is just secular dogma. People believe in it not because the facts support it, but because they believe it's moral.
In other words, they have "faith" in progressive values and get just as angry as a religious person when you question their belief system.

However, just like your average religious person, progressives are also massive hypocrites and cherry-pick what values they actually live by.

So in other words, Eurofag liberals will go to great lengths to pretend that the future of Europe is looking bright and that neo-liberalism is the ultimate truth.
And we have plenty of these faggots on Jow Forums, they even make the majority of some boards, like /his/.

Zoulikha
Khadidja
Nadefa
Yamina
Those are women names.I think in general names have maybe started going to a more international feel. Easier to pronounce, to write and with very little religious references. Thoughts?

Could it just be obliviousness/wishful thinking? Like "oh I see Mohammad (but not Fatima) drinking a beer, they must totally be assimilating!"
Even of if they still largely practice Islam

It is wishful thinking. They have faith in their progressive values and refuse to see reason.

Why do you think religious people get mad when you question their beliefs? Because they think that their religious beliefs make them good people. Progressives think the exact same way, and refuse to see reason.

Yamina sounds hot, there's my thought.

In here something like Jorma, Pertti, Pentti, Raili, Raija, nowadays they're just stereotypical hick names. Names from 90-100 years ago are in vogue again but today's 70 yo names will be fucked for a long time.

I'm American and my name is Lowell
I must be one of the only young guys to have that name

So basically French versions of American names

>Αmerican names

those are all either hebrew or greek

>progressive values
>neo-liberalism is the ultimate truth
>Eurofag liberals
Leftists hate neoliberalism you doofus.

Popular male names in %, from top to bottom:
Ivan
Nikolay
Vladimir
Aleksandr
Sergey
Aleksey
Artyom

Attached: 4380d5553a07cb4d87b024b0368b5a1f10fb1eb1.png (800x538, 31K)

Popular female names in %, from top to bottom:
Mariya
Valentina
Tatyana
Yelena
Yekaterina
Anastasia
Sofia

Attached: a101fcd2062f597988e5c03c754258793dc6bf15.png (800x497, 45K)

far righters tend to view those who oppose them as one homogeneous group

they're not capable of thinking of neolibs and leftwingers as two separate camps

names from Kalevala

More likely he's ignorant af, needs to shut the fuck up and go read a book.

If 70 years ago was 1949 then the top three weren't popular as baby names anymore at all.

It's like Pauline Kael (famous movie critic if you didn't know) saying after the 1972 presidential election "I don't understand how this happened. Everyone I know voted for McGovern."

Gaylord.

yeah that's more like 100 years ago

I dont think theve changed

I don't really give a fuck about how you define "leftists". Neo-liberals are 100% on the left-wing.

There were a lot of women named Phyllis 70 years ago. It probably sounds old-fashioned today but I think it's kinda cute.

I knew a girl named Syphyllis, super friendly

Agreed. There might be a lot of infighting, but they seem to be 90% the same thing.