I approached 5 tourists yesterday. 4 of them rejected me. I fucking hate them. Especially the last one...

I approached 5 tourists yesterday. 4 of them rejected me. I fucking hate them. Especially the last one. She was being fucking bitchy and then said she had to go to her hotel and got up. Then she held out her hand to shake my hand and said nice to meet you. I really regret that I shook her hand and that I said something. I hope she burns in hell.

Attached: 1561417568758s.jpg (240x250, 9K)

describe us your approach

What did she mean by this?

>I approached 5 tourists yesterday. 4 of them rejected me. I fucking hate them. Especially the last one. She was being fucking bitchy and then said she had to go to her hotel and got up. Then she held out her hand to shake my hand and said nice to meet you. I really regret that I shook her hand and that I said something. I hope she burns in hell.

Attached: black frothing wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

Is this a picture of you?

Attached: image.jpg (481x271, 29K)

i think hes ok
is this count ugly nowadays?

Do tourists really stand out that much? I would expect that white Canadians/Americans/Europeans was fit in until you heard them speak.

what about the fifth

Were they all chinks?

That has always been ugly. lol

people can tell when someone is from a different village

She texted me back said she was busy and would contact me if she had time. Remains to be seen if she will contact me.
Yeah why?

everyone can recongnize tourists

1 in 5 is a good ratio, you should be happy

1 in 9 since my vacation started, and I haven't fucked her yet.

you're really a north american to think like that lmao

How tall and good looking are you? Are you blonde?

I’m just asking to find out how good looking you have to be fuck a chink whore now, if they think they’re on par with 1st world kpop Korean sluts and Jap sluts

why?

It doesn't necessarily mean they hate you or find you ugly, they might just be too shy to go out with a stranger

Chinese women seem really bitchy and arrogant to me

BS

stop being butthurt

How are your aesthetics?

retard, if you are white and nordic you can secure a 6-7/10 latina for free, not for sex but also marriage

The one that didn't reject me was actually Asian American. And I got a Line ID for a Thai woman but she kind of rejected me. I asked if she would come to my city again because she was going to another part of the country, she said she thought so. I told her to send me a text if she wanted to meet. But I doubt she will. One Asian of undisclosed nationality and one Chinese were total fucking cunts. Also rejected by a Taiwanese woman. I've noticed a pattern from my 9 approaches this summer, seems to be a standard lie by tourists to say they're leaving the same day or the next day, almost every fucking one said that and I don't believe it. Last one I could fucking tell she was lying on her face.

Not butthurt. There's a difference between being shy and being a total bitch. I appoached one woman who was standing listening to a street musician. I talked about the musician. The whole time she looked so fucking bothered that I was talking to her. I asked if she arrived today, she said no I'm leaving today, which was an obvious lie because when almost everybody says they're leaving today or tomorrow it can't possibly be anything other than a lie. Then I made the mistake of uttering a sound like "aha". She replied "yeah" with a tone that was clearly like "fuck off".

there aren't very many latinas here

Kek. And that girl was a FOB chink?

If so they’ve really developed bitchy princess attitudes. 5-10 years ago that would never happen. The West really needs to tumble their economy and bankrupt them again

what's FOB?

Fresh of the boat

what do you look like exactly?

I fucked an American milf once. Never told anybody I know because I feel embarrassed.

Attached: 1559425732325.jpg (272x272, 83K)

He's avoiding this question so he must be ugly.

yeah I'm guessing he middle eastern or asian or something lol

OP when a girl goes to Sweden she is hoping to get fucked by some tall blond nordic stereotype, if you don't look that way they I can see why they would reject you

then travel or meet one though fb, I dont know.

1-install tinder
2-pay for location swap
3-lying about visting south america
4-match with lots of girls
5-tell to the girls that you are not traveling because ur mom died or some excuse
6-ask them for the kik, whatsapp, insta, etc so you can keep chatting with them, if you feel a connection with any of those after speaking for a few months, you can travel or invite her to sweden.

it's your opition to follow my plan or not.

> when a girl goes to Sweden she is hoping to get fucked by some tall blond nordic stereotype,

this is literally I want to visit europe, I cant wait to have a white chad to pin my 5'8 boipussy down

Attached: 0c727d_6598801.jpg (1200x899, 233K)

>white tourists don't look like tourists
lmao, it's nothing to do with race. gaze/stare in eyes, clothes, posture, body language all say more.

this

>Do tourists really stand out that much? I would expect that white Canadians/Americans/Europeans was fit in until you heard them speak.

Attached: adamsandlerr.jpg (634x720, 88K)

Have you ever considered the possibility that you may be on the spectrum? Not even joking, I suggest you get that shit evaluated by a psychiatrist or something. Retard.

this, some people tought I was a gringo because I was wearing a northface jacket, outdoor boots and sunglasses

:(. It’s true

I dress like that and I'm not a tourist...

Thats what they say about asian women but op managed to fuck that up dont be such a cuck and pimp ur women online faggot

i dont care about women, I want more hot white guys roaming around, they might bring their gay friends with them.

why don't they want your aryan genes