This is me. Before anyone says "go back to Europe cracka" or some shit, I'm a peruvian amerindian, not a cumn****r

This is me. Before anyone says "go back to Europe cracka" or some shit, I'm a peruvian amerindian, not a cumn****r.

Attached: 20190706_135026.jpg (2560x1920, 1.59M)

pretty based, my fellow indio

You’re really cute.

>mfw i look just like this but "blonde"
i hate it

afro-peruvian ftfy
curly hair comes from african genes

handsome ngl i would

>Before anyone says "go back to Europe cracka" or some shit
Why would people say that? You look mixed.

he has minimal african admixture, he doesnt count as an afro peruviam

He can easily pass as a Southern European

the curly hair comes from spaniards, fellow spic

handsome brown man
please lemme suck on your titties

indio cheekbones

¿Por qué tienes semen en la camiseta? ¿Se te ha olvidado limpiarlo cuando te hicieron un facial?

Estoy empastando mis paredes

Attached: 20190706_170019.jpg (2322x4087, 1.56M)

What? The guy has rather low cheekbones if anything.

I’ll be honest you’re not that ugly despite all the autism. But I’d still stay away from you.

>Before anyone says "go back to Europe cracka"

Attached: 1522934317646.jpg (337x367, 83K)

kys

but curly hair does in fact come from iberians, most mamelucos (native + white mix) here have that kind of hair

heh heh

why dont mexicans have that hair then?

Bostilians will find any excuse to cope

Attached: 1561335619683.png (645x773, 20K)

from what i've seen in american wild west movies, a lot of them do, do they not?

we dont

half white-half native mixes are hardly a thing in brazil. how would you know?

Listen Satan you live in denial. Those so called mamelucos obviously have some Africa ancestry even in the north of your country. Some Spaniards have wavy hair but very few natives, actually virtually none do. A mestizo always has straight or wavy hair most of the time, not curly

Thats a myth Brazilians want you to believe. There are millions upon millions of Brazilian mestizos and not only in the north, but also in the west and south, not so much in the southeast tho

>curly hair comes from african genes
no

>half white-half native mixes are hardly a thing in brazil
>implying
you know our """white population""? a lot of them if not most of them are very light skinned white-native mutts with an indio face, the entire state of são paulo is like that, rio is like that + a little african admixture and the northern part of the country is literally all white-native mestizos

well i said curly i included wavy hair, most aren't as curly as OP but close, as for the north part as opossed to the northestern part the northern part is just indios as in people with very little % of white blood.

>*the northestern part of the country is literally
fixed

U ain't, doe.

yes
most brazilians are white, african then native in that order and even when it's white and native first like in the north they have african ancestry

no soy que?

post dick

I would colonize your boipucci

my mother has orange hair and it is curly, probably 'whiter' genetically than any person from the new world

>I'm an Amerindian
OH NO NO NO NO

hes an honorary indio

>but also in the west and south

Yes, the Southern and western part of Rio Grande do Sul is populated by Spanish-Amerindian mixed people.

Curly hair in africans is caused by the PRSS53 gene but in europeans curly hair was re evolved and is caused by the gene TCHH C1, they are not the same