Most american streets dont have sidewalks

>most american streets dont have sidewalks
>banks and pharmacies have drive thrus
People unironicalmy take their car for a 3 minute drive instead of just walking
What the fuck is wrong with americans

Attached: EC072B4D-7BA2-457E-909E-3D31F3940FA2.jpg (660x574, 31K)

they are fat and dumb haha

I JUST WANT FUCKING SIDEWALKS GOD DAMN IT WHY DO AMERICAN CITIES HAVE TO BE SO SPREAD APART AND UNFAVORABLE TO PEOPLE WHO WALK SO THAT YOU'RE REQUIRED TO DRIVE OH MY GOD I LITERALLY HAVE TO FUCKING WALK ON THE ROAD IF I CHOOSE TO WALK AND PEOPLE MAKE FUN OF ME OR THINK I'M A DRUG ADDICT JUST BECAUSE I WANNA WALK TO THE STORE AND BUY SOME GOD DAMN ORANGE JUICE

Attached: tiny man!.jpg (323x449, 44K)

More than a hundred years of oil lobbying (read legal corruption) does that to you.

It’s what happens when you have so much land that people, instead of living in high rises or complexes, can just build a house for each family, taking up all that fucking space and creating an urban sprawl which is so huge that walking is not an option. Americans in NYC walk, but most people do not live there

Read this.

Attached: 81Kx93kCHhL.jpg (1517x2348, 340K)

>>most american streets dont have sidewalks
where?
cities do
>>>banks and pharmacies have drive thrus
yep

I like driving, I own 6 cars.

your entire country is the same retard

sounds based
walking is subhuman

Cars are really comfy nowadays...you don't have to worry about the weather plus mine has heated seats and steering wheel, cooled seats. 4 passenger full climate control and a built in HDD full of podcasts and music. Why not welcome a little comfort into your life?

>banks and pharmacies have drive thrus
WTF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god it sounds straight out of an Jow Forums meme but it's true () lmao
America is just the gift that keeps on giving man, holy fuck

Attached: 1529965381293.png (500x913, 230K)

Lack of sport brings diabeetus, obesity, fragile bones, high depression rates and cardiovascular issues.
>inb4 not a sport
Go take a 1 hour walk to grocery shop and then bring home 4lbs of food. Report how did it go.

reliance on motorcars is one of the big causes of obesity, go for a walk or ride a bike instead fatty

>drive
I uber

you don't do active things outside of commuting/travelling?

I dont have to. I walk walk every day 10km just to get myself into work and then few extra for groceries.

It depends on how far away things are. Most people won't drive if the destination is close enough, but this isn't the case for a majority of American cities where you could have miles between your house and a store. In larger cities you'll see people walking more or less walking everywhere.

>Banks with drive thrus

Attached: 1561786780355.jpg (746x500, 102K)

Our cities aren't designed around highway networks with spread out suburbs like yours. The "inner city" is still the most prestigious part like it is everywhere else in the world.

This, it's bullshit. Most people don't need a house as big as they have. They have been meme'd into thinking they do.

That's the same here, all the touristy "prestigious" areas are down town.
Your "cities" are also puny as fuck in population.
The other mutts point still stands

?

American leftovers from the canal zone do this. I have seen fat boomers drive their car to the next door neighbors

Fuck off. I like my house.
Apartments are for queers and poor people.

the only streets i know without sidewalks are highways

Doesn't seem to have helped the UK since you guys are like the third fattest country

Where did I say apartment? Also, like =/= need.

You're free to like your house but there's nothing wrong with a spacious apartment either. Ultimately houses are for rural people though and it's just not sustainable for everyone living in a city to have one. We had a nice run forcing the impossible for a while but it's gonna come crashing down soon.

>Dude you only need food, you like money but that's for the fat cats bro!!! WTF poor ass cracker, only gave me a dollar
you reek of commie from here. lol

Attached: 1559187506119.png (894x773, 48K)

what the fuck? literally everywhere here has a sidewalk.

Have you ever been in Houston? There are many sidewalks in Downtown

Like what? Do they talk to bank managers or just atms? Even if it was just atms that's based.
Pharmacies I don't even bother they deliver it home

You know what I'm saying, you're just trying to meme.

Here in Hacienda Heights, we have streets like this where only one side has a sidewalk.

Attached: hacienda heights.jpg (1920x947, 654K)

Looks comfy

All banks with a drive-through have an ATM, that's kinda the whole point so they can just lock the bank at night with the ATM inside and anyone who needs money uses the drivethrough ATM. You can also talk to a teller over an intercom in the other drivethrough lanes and deposit money by putting a check into a pneumatic tube.

I may not need it, but I can afford it.
Who is this "we"? This house belongs to me and my wife.

Stop acting like I have a choice as to whether or not I get to enjoy the luxury of being able to walk everywhere. Believe it or not, many Americans actually despise the country's car-based infrastructure despite being forced to use it.
>inb4 "just move downtown you fucking retard"
Downtown lots are way too expensive for most people, including myself, to afford. Living downtown would barely make a difference to begin with, because all basic amenities such as grocery stores, banks, and hospitals are strictly suburban and require an automobile to access. 99.9% of the U.S. is absolutely dependent on the car, and almost no American can do a single goddamn thing about that.

What a horrible thread.

>I may not need it, but I can afford it.
That's awful logic.

I also like it. I can afford it, and I like it.

I was in Connecticut a couple of winters ago and it was just impossible to get anywhere by foot, nobody would clean out the goddamn snow in front of their houses/stores and sidewalks would just end out of nowhere. Plus crossing the streets was nearly impossible