Your country

Your country
What's your age? Are you a virgin?
Are birth rates a problem in your country?

Flag.
27. Yes I am a virgin.
No, birth rates are pretty high in my country, so there is no obligation not to make children.

Attached: 1534725617462.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

I didn't expect the kaguya poster to be over 20

Flag
21. No.
Yes, they're pretty high

Yes
No. The extinction of humanity is a good thing.

Flag, 27, not virgin, not a huge pressure to have children due to high immigration, so birth rates don't matter

Aren't you rich? How could you be a virgin if you're rich?

I could never seem to get out of Jow Forums. I've been here since 2008. I just can't get out. I've become infamous in /a/, /v/, Jow Forums and now Jow Forums

Attached: 1560783875968.jpg (500x557, 131K)

Attached: 1553992038154.jpg (1920x1079, 500K)

yes
no, i hope white germans die out

Do people lose their virginity before marriage in Indonesia?

I heard 21 is the age of consent

I suck with women. I've made so many embarassing moments with women you'll laugh at me for it. Even my friends laugh at me for it.

As far as I know, they don't. Religion is a strong influence so virginity is still sought after

Why? Are you a white german?

You're under 20, I'm sure you are.

Does being drunk make men more confident around women?

checked

Yes.
It also reveals which women are whores.

Daily Reminder
Kaguyafag aka Mìchlan literaly inhales Chinese Braappps.

Attached: 1562312971625.jpg (471x608, 49K)

Flag.
19. Yeah.
We just went below replacement level so I guess? Fuck feminism, man.

Attached: youaretheonecalledshaft.png (685x456, 598K)

25, no
yes birth rates are very low despite out goverment trying to bribe people into having more kids

Attached: 1553254137815.jpg (575x500, 22K)

What the fuck man, why are so many of you non-virgins?
I thought I'm not the only one here at 27 and still a virgin

Attached: 1559586716461.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

If you can't get laid just hire a hooker bro and don't let anyone tell you it doesn't count or some other bullshit like that, get it behind you and get on with your life.

Attached: 1550644622656.png (226x428, 79K)

I have pride like Kaguya-sama, I don't want to lose it that way

Being a virgin is a state of mind.

this. in my mind i am still a virgin.

Well then you'll probably die as a virgin.

Attached: 1549726221135.jpg (535x557, 62K)

I'm a 27-year-old kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin.

Attached: this finn's deep despair is piercing through my very soul ;_;.png (588x359, 274K)

I have sex
almost half the population is unemployed and every new generation is worse off, so no

Attached: 0E0C6928-2CA3-4FCC-BC1E-03F3EFB20D2F.png (608x648, 537K)

Better that way if it'll be for a whore.

Are you black?

Friend.
How's life?

Attached: 1539728518189.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>I've made so many embarassing moments with women you'll laugh at me for it.
Try me.

Flag
Yes
Not really but the "white"(and educated) Jews only have 1 kid usually 2 at most while the rest make up for it with 2-5

Attached: 1454045354174.jpg (1000x1000, 77K)

>How's life?
I'm still new to full-time wageslaving, but holy fuck is it awful. I'm actively contemplating sudoku just because of how much I hate working.

Attached: 1526956110183.png (1200x931, 656K)

Damn. Well I for one have never attempted charming a woman. I don't have much interest in it really, real women just act gross and are used goods most of the time. Anime girls really are a perfect fantasy in contrast, ever so pure innocent and beautiful. A cruel twist of fate I was born in such a slutty country.

Attached: 1562153940769.jpg (1280x720, 637K)

I'm not telling you stories because you'll just make a meme out of it.
But I will tell you this one time, which is less embarrassing, when I was drunk and I was talking to this woman who was super into that I'm a lawyer and whatnot, we started talking about interests, I was already all over her with my arms around her, she indicated she wants to hang out with me more, all of a sudden this dude, apparently my cousin started talking to me and we start talking about videogames.

I completely forgot about her (because I was drunk). I didn't even notice she left me. Apparently, I said something like "It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I think video games is much more interesting" and that really hurt her.

Anyways, she told me to add her on social media and we'll talk more. Yeah, I forgot her name when I woke up.

I stalked for a bit and discovered her name, added her up. Yeah, she rejected my friend request.

Attached: 1561186140347.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Of course they do, moderate 'muslims' fuck all the time.

>Apparently, I said something like "It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I think video games is much more interesting"
unironically based

>who was super into that I'm a lawyer
uhhhhh

>Apparently, I said something like "It's not that I don't like you, it's just that I think video games is much more interesting" and that really hurt her.
Jesus, literally shooting yourself in the foot would at least be metal. Pull back on the drink.

Oh, I forgot to mention I added her up a year after this all happened. That's when I started stalking her

>18
>not a virgin
>I suppose so, they have been steadily decreasing since the 70's

>Are you black?
Nope, only ever been with other wh*Toids too except for one quadroon girl

Flag
Yes volcel
Doubt it

>a year after this
do you really think she remembers you :/

>2011+8
>not being a virgin

Attached: 1562247567667.jpg (2560x1212, 679K)

are u scared of the blacks, i would be
there will be an uprising in your country soon

>I'm 16
Uh oh

out
i bet he isn't

Nah and you’re delusional

It's not my fault, that fucking cunt of a cousin ruined everything. EVERYTHING.

No but at least it was worth a try. I really felt like there was something there

Attached: 1542048536531.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>It's not my fault, that fucking cunt of a cousin ruined everything. EVERYTHING.
Oh come off it, you could have told him to leave at any time.

After a full year you're chasing some one chick who you literally blew off by telling video games are better than her? You're really never going to make it like that.

She doesn't remember him, a full year passed.
No it isn't it was too long afterwards and she didn't know you

Attached: 1530489079130.jpg (720x699, 40K)

flag
28, yes i'm a virgin.
Yes, only muslim regions have high birth rates, in the rest of the country birth rate is extremely low, much below the minimum replacement level.

Flag

19. Yes.
and No, 2,32 per Women, thats ok.

Did you atleast scold your cousin after that disaster?

Just be yourself, women like that.

Attached: 1562474724019.jpg (500x500, 28K)

No. We were never close. I dunno why he started talking to me

I didn't know her name that's why, it took me a long time to find out

Honestly are you larping. People don't wait forever

I am not larping, this all happened

You are not cute

Well do you at least recognise now how absolutely futile trying to friend after a year is?

Yeah, but I really thought we had a connection dammit. Maybe it's just my ignorance of women that's saying that

>Maybe it's just my ignorance of women that's saying that
It doesn't matter if you did or didn't. You forgot her name, took an entire year to follow up, and the entire reason you got into this mess is because "lol, vidya babe, u wudn't geddit"

Yes I know it's my fault, stop repeating it AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>bee yourself

Attached: 1533524858071.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

And I'm telling you learn and live! Complaining around here will get you nowhere, don't raise your expectations so high

Later virgins

Attached: Screenshot_20190707_145555.jpg (1078x660, 55K)

Those are all bitches and whores, and they all want a fuck. Sometimes they ask for money
They might have aids too

I just want a decent qt to like me, that's all, she doesn't have to be how, just cute like Kaguya sama

What's your work?

Attached: 1531607276760.png (341x333, 35K)

They're men

Islam KTP =/= moderate muslims.
Moderates still practice their faith, while the former is basically just atheist.

YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUHYUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH YUH

Flag
Yes
Apparently there is a problem but i dont care

What does YUH mean?

You're gay?

That's good.

Attached: rope.png (600x842, 142K)

Why isnt Indon radical muslim anyways?

flag
Yes and high emigration so we could lose 1/4 of our population in a decade. My city for example is losing a thousand people every year and that adds up to 1/10 of the city gone in a decade.

Isn't that pretty serious

26, virgin
Oh yes

Attached: 1557920970911.jpg (410x452, 15K)

Because all the radicals move to west for whatever reason.

The government is supposedly trying very hard to stop it and it's supposedly started working. Recently they are saying that more and more people are coming home from west Europe and they have started giving money to young couples having more than two children, or something like that.

>it's
it

>According to a UN International Migration Report between 2007 and 2015, around 3.4 million Romanians have emigrated, placing the country on the second place globally by emigration growth rate between 2007 and 2015, after Syria.
You think?

Attached: eu-diaspora-map[1].png (1196x775, 80K)

I am 27 year old virgin too. Birth rates are fine, no problem here, stop asking questions.

Now, if you aren't going to be my girlfriend, at least give me a (you).

Can I be ur gf

No, I want the Kaguya poster to be my gf.

Ew weebs

flag
yes I am a virgin ofc and I plan on staying so because fuck marriage and children I am keeping my money and free time all to myself
yes birth rates are a problem here they should be lower

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-133449.png (600x1024, 84K)

>17
congrats you played yourself

canada
nope
birth rates are a meme

Attached: danny.jpg (236x342, 18K)

>Ausfag
>25
>nop, lost it at 16, railed a thicc ass earlier today actually
>birth rates among whites are a concern, everyone seems to just focus on their career early on, then when they're older they have one or two kids and decide that its hard work at their age and call it quits. Im gonna have like 6 kids, i might change my mind after one or two but a big family is what im after currently

Flag
No I'm a shagger
No, we are too fucking crowded and we keep importing more people to breed like rabbits. Fuck.

>17
MOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Who else wants to cream OP's insides?

Attached: thinking.jpg (634x708, 149K)

flag
19 yes
yes?

I want to go to Philippines to go on a sex vacation. I hear everyone is very small, loves white men, and would get rekt by my 8 inch cock.
I don't want to leave until I've made at least 20 girls pregnant.

>Your country
Norgay.
>What's your age?
>Are you a virgin?
Yes.
>Are birth rates a problem in your country?
Yes.

Help.

Is being a virgin at 29 common in Norway?

No, definitely not.

>What's your age?
>Are you a virgin?
yes
>Are birth rates a problem in your country?
no, they are low enough so theres no overpopulation

France
Yass
I know there's an old people problem in my cunt but idk about birth rate

When will you let me inseminate you?

Attached: 1562444230410.jpg (968x835, 511K)