Poland is developed and prosperous. If you're white, you should visit this amazing country...

Poland is developed and prosperous. If you're white, you should visit this amazing country. But I will not visit because I am non-white.

Attached: 800.jpg (800x532, 88K)

T. Polish expat

very nice 10/10 country..

This was me, but if you're not trolling, that's kind how thoughtful you are of those around you. That being said, I'm sure nobody would mind an Asian fellow visiting

Since I am white, does that mean I can visit South-Korea?

The only nice building in this image is the one built by the Soviets.
>2 posters itt
Lmao kys samefag

The pollution is fucking horrible. I mean if I can ever afford it I guess I’ll go visit some nature there but that’s not a top priority desu

>Since I am white, does that mean I can visit South-Korea?
Sadly, No. It's a strong Black Bvll respecting country.

There's nothing here in poland trust me it sucks

based islamic poland

The black bull fears the white bvll

nice proxy

Poland is a conservative white majority country. Opposite to Germany and US.

i wish i was born in a wealthy european country like poland i feel very bad because i'm living in asia i have to deal with ugly girls

only gooks are ugly in asia. een lower than india

stfu jap monkey
i hate asian girls they are race traitors

No I understand that completely. but unless you're autistic you can see why I think you're trolling, no? Which is redundant for me to even say lol you're a white guy bro obv

But no it's true what you said

>i hate asian girls they are race traitors
They prefer BBC. Black Bvlls are Dominated.

The modern gook women follows in the footsteps of her comfort woman ancestor.

Incel Posts

cry more jap monkey lol

Attached: 12c591e3fcc223fa6fcf02e1b33cbfe3--japanese-geisha-japan-photo.jpg (465x600, 32K)

i hate any asian girls they wants any dicks but asian dicks jap american girls are worst their race-mixing rate in us are highest

Attached: chapter10figure70.jpg (378x500, 44K)

>i hate any asian girls they wants any dicks but asian dicks jap american girls are worst their race-mixing rate in us are highest
Oh Well, You're a Virgin Incel.

>Poland is developed and prosperous
we aren't, we are improving, but we're still a 2nd world