THE FIRE RISES

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 1558163436395.png (533x777, 469K)

>Western media conflating environmental protests with Hong Konger "nationalism"
Cringe

I hope Beijing kills these cucks without mercy. Filthy western imperialist dogs.

Based. Fuck the CCP

They are protesting against Hong Kong's government. No one cares about muh CCP.

>T.Western dog

go go chinese civil war

> t. Chang Ping-Pong

Fuck activists
Fuck CIA
Fuck USA

Ah come off it. This is a law pushed by the Hong Kong government. I really don’t see Beijing putting boots on the ground or demanding that the extradition law be approved. All the relevant laws are British ones.

Why does the anglo media keep putting out fake news like this? What's their endgame?

Will UK accept this flag and claim HK under their control if they did it?

Attached: 1532515825161.jpg (600x400, 66K)

CIA
I
A

Doubt having colonies is practical these days and the UK is probably well past the period when it could, but Hong Kong must always be kept free from evil chink claws

Attached: 1531584659771.png (685x385, 465K)

>Literally America's loyal pet in Europe
You have no room to talk, Poolack.

It's already controlled by Chinks tho. It was best when English was the only official language there.

>mfw we topple China from the inside
You can't outmanoeuvre the master.

Attached: 1529095440920.png (500x498, 333K)

If you hate America so much, why are you living there, Chang?

Is this shitposting or do some anglos still think they are relevant internationally?

¥0.01 has been added to your account

He got dubs and any bimbo knows the only other world powers capable enough for Hong Kongers to plee too is US and UK.

Parents moved here when I was young.

>Hundreds of millions protesting
>Still no word from obama
So this is the power of crypto-communism?

Hong Kong calls and Mother England shall answer.

Attached: offf.jpg (500x632, 79K)

Isn't there at least one person in Hong Kong willing to gun these people down? I understand the PLA can't interfere, but it would be funny if a private citizen did, and ended up being protected by the lack of an extradition law.

Why do anglos consume their own fake news like this?

>it would be funny if a private citizen did, and ended up being protected by the lack of an extradition law.
Thats why no one will shoot them you idiot. No one wants to be extradited.

Attached: 1560393102117.png (1280x720, 981K)

Time to get rough on these cia paid thugs

Hong Kong folks are proud because they got cucked by the English? Those Hong Kong Chinamen don't even get white pussy during colonial history. How lame of them.

T. Filipino

Attached: 7NrRpl7.jpg (1200x627, 105K)

At this point I would rather believe CCTV than the BBC when they report about China.
So many of their reports on China turn out to be bullshit after a quick check.

Freedom for China, Death to communist pigs!

How's the weather like today in Beijing, mr. Chin-Chong? Pretty smoggy as usual i guess.

oh my days

>Hong Kong folks are proud because they got cucked by the English?
Thats like being a American latino. The entire planet is under some kind of ET mind control

Attached: 1560731834828.jpg (540x540, 36K)

>.t. privileged sons of commie-pigs officials

>If you hate America so much
He is probably not amused that his taxes go to fund Jewish wars and pay for social welfare programs for niggers and spics. Then he is also treated like shit by the popular culture. If you're Chinese, it's no wonder it's easy to defect in American and want to undermine that country you were born into.

Russians will also bow for China.

Nice larping

Yellow raincoat protestors are based.
Carrie Lam is a puppet, but it doesn't stand to reason that China would abandon it's plans from long before '97 of completion of their hegemony in the region. Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong are strategic acquisitions they are unable to relinquish. It's like a finger trap, only one direction to move.

How am I larping? I would say that to any country. China is the future, patents and intellectual property dont matter there. That is the future, to think IP can be protected in modern era is foolish.

I think shipping some aid will help.

Attached: opium-poppy.jpg (1132x1696, 151K)

You're larping as an chinese immigrants in america

Day of the rope is coming for you insectoid pigs!

Attached: aq4gA9T.jpg (393x640, 145K)

>China is the future
Ok, so when are you going back there?

>Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong are strategic acquisitions they are unable to relinquish. It's like a finger trap, only one direction to move.
At present circumstance they can only get Macau- Taiwan will never be a reality. And Hong Kong has a future date set for decades from now.

>You're larping as an chinese immigrants in america
Wow you're pathetic, because no immigrants come to America ever. What are you, a Russian proxy?

>so when are you going back there?
In the future you idiot.

No seriously how to they benefit being under English rule? The UK is weaker than China today and the UK legalizes homosexuality to then to have open borders. What's the objective of those Hong Kong chinks?

China is the Donald Trump of geopolitics. They wriggle out of everything. They won't be beaten by shitposts or fake news articles. Why do you faggots persist?

>Future date
Yes, but the issue at hand is that Beijing wants to advance the date to the present as fast as possible.
News in HK is already in Mandarin, not Cantonese. There is a barracks tower with legions of PLA soldiers in downtown HK, and with the extradition laws (hopefully shelved now, not just on hold until people forget) and lack of autonomic democracy with only Beijing loyalist candidates, the date is a formality.
China doesn't need to wriggle, they just act. Don't like it, too bad. Norway-China relations were in the freezer after Xiaobo was given the Nobel prize.

Tbh the things they are doing are ignorant as fuck.

Attached: imnot.png (1260x821, 1.47M)

Your country is literally China's sex doll, Ivan. Show some respect.

Lmao the chinks will curbstomp them and act as if it never happend.

Based Chang

>but the issue at hand is that Beijing wants to advance the date to the present as fast as possible.
Of course but, their easiest acquistion is Macau and will be successful. I predict resources being put into Taiwan next as its clearly too soon to move on Hong Kong.

The owner of Fox-Conn is running for President of Taiwan- Taiwan is the next logical destination for Chinese interests. Taiwan tries to be independent third party actor among many powers but it cannot forever.

1. At handover in 1997, Hong Kong's per capita GDP was twice Macao’s, in 2018, Macau was three times Hong Kong’s.
2. In 1997, Hong Kong's GDP was 18 percent of China’s then; in 2018 it was 2 percent and falling
3. In 1997, neither Beijing, Shanghai nor Guangzhou had GDPs approaching Hong Kong’s; now all are higher, as are Tianjin and Shenzhen (which is literally just a few miles north of Hong Kong)
4. Hong Kong’s now resembles Britain: 23% of its children live in poverty– compared to the mainland’s 1%.
5. Hong Kong’s 10 wealthiest citizens account for 35% of its GDP.
6. When the UK allowed electoral democracy in HK, it was a literal poison pill because China couldnt incorporate HK into its system of government.
7. If HK was allowed to join China fully in 1997, it would have benefited from China' rise and probably the richest city in China instead of irrelevant city now that is fading in obscurity (except in the minds of the West who still think it is the 1960;s or something)

All the "smart people" left for the mainland a long time ago. All there is left in HK are old people, students who cant adapt to them being on the low-rung of Chinese society, white-worshippers, people who cant speak Mandarin or CIA/Western provocateurs.

Attached: family-1.jpg (1000x811, 346K)

nothing more expected from the kike propaganda establishment.

This

HK people are cucks that need to be put in place.

Killing them is a good solution. These Chinese are traitors and are confused about where they stand. They are also confused about how other races see them globally. The only reason Amerimutts support these protests because it's a Jewish like strategy by them to try and promote division in China. Just like how the Chinese along with the Jews ironically fund open border programs in the United States.

>asserting independence
>ignorant
I remember when you used to be like that, USA. Don't be so judgmental.

SEND IN THE TANKS! GENERAL TAHUN!

Attached: china_tahun.jpg (325x246, 28K)

>his taxes go to fund Jewish wars and pay for social welfare programs for niggers and spics. Then he is also treated like shit by the popular culture.
This is the single most redpilled statement on this entire board.

>Killing them is a good solution.
>These Chinese are traitors
>confused about how other races see them
>Amerimutts
>Jewish like strategy
this is literally 'Chang the post' but yes everyone knows Hong Kong is part of China. These people are ridiculous.

When Colonists said they werent British and the enforcement of British made law was enforced on them it was actually true though.

>itt: Chinese behind VPN and kids of party members on education abroad

Asian guys are in a lot of technical skilled jobs making decent income. Most of their taxes pay for welfare of other races and Israel proxy wars in the Middle east. There is no point for them to support American society if that country treats them like shit. It's better to promote balkanizing it. I understand why Chinese born in America are not loyal to that country.
Will not close I'm southeast Asian.

Good lord, she is such a retard.
All that rote learning amounts only to good grades, general intelligence still low.

Attached: qiev6.jpg (1500x1005, 437K)

I'm fairly sure the false dichotomy between literal communists and globalists is a Jewish scheme somehow. It just doesn't make any sense why nobody supports the KMT's position of a unified AND democratic China.

Based

Do they even know there is an international agreement that has a ticking clock?

Attached: litwat.png (1257x648, 1.09M)

She has autism
Chinese confirm plus chop

>It just doesn't make any sense why nobody supports the KMT's position of a unified AND democratic China.
People vote in Commies, thats why they aren't interested in sharing power or having a coalescence.

So you have spics in your own country who think the entire South western part of America belongs to Mexico. These Hong Kong chinks are confused about their identity. The reason you support this, is because you are a similar to a Jew. In that you like rubbing your sweaty and greasy palms.

Hong Kong will be free, ccp drones can't stop it.. They don't have the intellectual capacity to figure out a resolution to the current situation anyway.
Within a decade we will all have qt Hong Konger gf's here in the UK.

Attached: Jeremy Hunt laaaad.jpg (634x385, 59K)

the bong is like a loli taking nigger dick in the mouth and ass and at the same time cursing and threatening she's going to kill them while they pump her holes sticky..

quite cocky little freaks I must say

>The reason you support this, is because you are a similar to a Jew. In that you like rubbing your sweaty and greasy palms.
I didnt say I suppose this Xhang.

That's not exactly what I meant. It's just that the socially acceptable opinion here is essentially "kill all insectoid chinks, but free HK and Taiwan because they're based", if you speak against that position you're a communist shill irrespective of what your actual opinions on the CCP is.

China should exterminate these dissident dogs.

Now is probably prime time to go get a Chinese gf in Hong Kong for a brit

absolutely based

>Israel's sex doll trying to insult someone

>if you speak against that position you're a communist shill irrespective of what your actual opinions on the CCP is.
They are resisting pretty hard, even if its over-the-top. So just wait for this immediate story to blow over before having a real conversation about it.

>ching chongs would rather prefer to be lapdog of anglos than to be under chink rule
based, if only people here hated communism as much

Reminder that China is
>Anti-progressive
>Anti-globalist
>Anti-liberal
>Anti-gay
>Anti-feminist
>Supports dictators like Assad and Maduro
>Promotes islamophobia
There is no reason for westerner to support them.

oh fuck off, HK government is a Beijing lapdog

Fuck China

Attached: based xi.jpg (1200x1009, 258K)

These kids weren't alive when HK was under full British rule.

I don't feel like my government is acting in my best interest but the general upheld opinion is that I should accept it because they've been elected by a majority vote. Now, look at the Chinese situation. If the Chinese were to vote on this issue then surely the power of Hong Kong would be in the hands of the CCP - but this would still be considered "wrong". Why the hypocrisy?

Attached: 1560771449715.jpg (1024x682, 128K)

wow, you just named everything positive in a regime, I love china now!

Subtle propaganda

WTF I love China now.

nice fake shopped pic, retard

Since this would primarily affect Hong Kong, it would have been more fair for Hong Kongers to get a vote on it. The extradition bill was not agreed upon by any elected government, and no one in Hong Kong had any say in the agreement to hand the city over to the PRC.

Attached: China.webm (720x1278, 2.2M)

are you implying only kids are protesting?

Don't pretend to care about democracy you anglo shit.

Hot damn it would love to see China's military power project into bongland....please make it happen, I want to see Manchester become bonglands Hong Kong!!!

Attached: china anglo meat grinder.jpg (811x660, 73K)

Attached: zhang.png (365x281, 9K)

By the same reasoning we should allow groups within countries who disagree to sufficiently large extent on political issues with the general population to secede. Again, something which would not be considered acceptable in most cases but is in the case of Hong Kong.

Attached: 1531036119866.jpg (420x420, 33K)

>something which would not be considered acceptable in most cases but is in the case of Hong Kong.
Again with this false dichotomy, there's more to this than being either a communist arselicker or an independence LARP'er.