His term is is coming to an end and the US is objectively better off now than in 2016...

His term is is coming to an end and the US is objectively better off now than in 2016, why do people hate this guy so much?

Attached: gettyimages-1153800354.jpg (1012x569, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liberals, niggers, muslims and mexicanns and lgbt.
The others support him.

the current US economy generally has little to do with the sitting president as economical policies usually takes year to take effect

Because he's genuinely fucking retarded.

I get that he's coasting by well, and that's great. I just think he's a retarded buffoon that shouldn't be president, and we can do better.

I'm not a hysterical leftist that thinks he's destroying the country, but come on. The guy has the cadence of a drunk college student. I'd rather Cruz have been elected than this retard

Imagine actually believing this without being a brainwashed american

>the US is objectively better off now than in 2016
In what ways?

you're so brainwashed by the media that you actually think the world hates trump

I don't think it's Trump's doing, but pretty much everything from the economy to jobs. Plus I think he's too incompetent to actually go to war with Iran, so Trump's presidency will probably be our most peaceful in a while (not like that's saying much)

I think most of them hate him for what he represents. You have to remember that half of the US is non-white and they want a la creatura like Kamala Harris who will give them reparations and other free stuff.

>I'd rather Cruz have been elected than this retard
If it wasn't Trump, it would most likely have been Hillary. I don't think Cruz or anyone else could've won against HURR TURN MUH FIRST WOMYN PRESIDENT.

>Plus I think he's too incompetent to actually go to war with Iran
This is actually a bad thing though considering that he's reversed Obama's attempted diplomatic solution and returned the situation back to square one - open hostility.

Iran is now getting more and more flagrant in its aggressive behaviour and Trump has no plan whatsoever in the long term to deal with it. If war is off the table then all that's left are sanctions, but he's already using those and all they're doing is provoking Iran into being more belligerent still. If he was too much of a pussy to go for regime change then he should've just done nothing and preserved the status quo.

Trump isn't white and his children all look retarded.

>German and Scottish isn't white

>the US is objectively better off now than in 2016

Literally everything he did was for short-term popularity boosts. His M.O. is doing whatever it takes to make big headlines, creating the illusion of an effective presidency.

His actual policies have been disastrous, and if by some miracle the Democrats get their shit together and beat him in 2020 it will take multiple terms to undo what he he's done.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

He's american-"white".
He's like 1/8 german which is like calling yourself a 1/8 mutt and scots are the irish of the british isles.

Tall people are white par excellence

Attached: 12 years old.png (615x826, 1.17M)

Come on dude, you are reaching pretty hard to call him non-white.

His skin color is literally non-white.

The economy is doing well but politics has gotten much less civilized and we're seeing an increase in terror from the far right.

That orange shit is some product to make him look younger.

ever heard of spray tan?

He's the color of Nordics

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>terror from the far right

Attached: 1549933519203.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Antifa is much more violent then any far right movement in US. If anything Antifa is fueling the fire.
Anyway who gives a shit, let them all beat the shit out of each-other. I get to see liveleak videos this way

TRUMP 2020

Attached: 1561318701887.jpg (500x483, 33K)

Good thing the president is the daddy and always is 100% accountable and cause of all change within a state.
Sick of you.

>Antifa beating up Jow Forumsfags in the streets is worse than right-wing lunatics entering synagogues with assault rifles and mass murdering people

Attached: 1519883030608.jpg (866x900, 92K)

Yeah I know you cocksucking faggots. By the way how does his cock taste? Like piss?

so much this

Liberals hate him because they're told to hate them by Dems who want power. That's literally it. Everyone else likes him tremendously

>didn't even win the popular vote
>average approval rate lower than Obama
LMAO

I don't know since I don't live in tha USA
Also, the press here is always Republican BAD, Democrats GOOD. You don't read anything positive about America during republican mandates

yikes

>I'd rather Cruz have been elected than this retard
Do Americans want an outright Christian Caliphate or what?

> Mass shootings being anything other than a complete non issue blown way the fuck out of proportion by media that ignores niggers killing each other a thousand times over

>You don't read anything positive about America during republican mandates

That's because they only tell the truth when a Republican is president.

inb4insta seethe when BASED drumpfters come in the house tonight in 2020 to have a good time

That would unironically be better than a secular muttpot

Excuse me, r u a refugee or an identitarian

"Trump is dumb/retarded/stupid"
t. poor losers
Cope harder nerds. If he was a fucking nerd online calling more successful people than him morons he'd be a loser just like you

That's not my point. The other poster said Antifa was "far more violent" than the far-right, which is absurd considering Antifa hasn't killed anyone while far right lunatics have murdered countless people.

In the long term, is the US really better off? All of it's relationships are strained and the deficit is at 5% of GDP in order to finance the current economy. The trade war is the only good thing he did and could've went about it in a better way.

To make it short. There's a bunch of nerds and virgins in the country who are jealous of him. They get their monthly missionary sex from their overweight wives while they see Trump getting a new chick every week. They vote for the "honorable and respectful" politicians and nobody gives a fuck about them on their ideas. Than they see a guy who does whatever the fuck he wants. Someone who doesn't listen when others say "You're not supposed to do/say that" because he's a man and does whatever he wants

Is that Trump's youngest retarded son? Wew lad.

Attached: Habsburgs.png (500x470, 128K)

Jesus, you people are fucked in the head.

He's the embodiment of the clueless boomer that has no knowledge about anything.

If the democrats got tough on immigration they would probably win the election but nobody is willing to

BOW YA SHITS

Attached: barron.png (580x472, 31K)

t. bluepilled redditor

lurk more before posting

>His term is is coming to an end and the US is objectively better off now than in 2016

Attached: spurious correlations.png (1200x800, 67K)

>correlations never exist

He's gonna win again and we all gonna have a great time and more memes
The democratic candidates are literally insane

Attached: image.jpg (944x944, 318K)

Reality:they'll probably win because the millions of anchor babies who are of voting age now are far more than the people Trump won by
Demographics 101

His second term begins next year

Anothet term, more stress
I'm worried about his hair

Attached: just.jpg (257x292, 19K)

This
Bullshit aside, although he took over an economy that was already tending up, I give him credit that he has not destroyed it.

based and red pilled

/ptg/ and its shills flooding all boards now with their (((Trump))) crap after the Zognald has been implicated in Epsteins case as Clinton.

How do you even measure if things are going well?

Good stock market? That just means people are throwing their money into stock as interest rates are low.

Low unemployment? Maybe that means people are too poor to get the job they want and have to take a lower level job.

It's not going to happen. These people are concentrated in democratic strongholds and the majority of them don't even vote.

Attached: FT_17.05.10_Voter-turnout_latino.png (420x505, 13K)

How convenient you also, as usual, obfuscate the deadly terrorism and mass shootings from the left which the equally leftist media does not report on. Boring and predictable.

>Because he's genuinely fucking retarded.
>I get that he's coasting by well, and that's great. I just think he's a retarded buffoon that shouldn't be president, and we can do better.
>I'm not a hysterical leftist that thinks he's destroying the country, but come on. The guy has the cadence of a drunk college student. I'd rather Cruz have been elected than this retard
have sex

WHERE IS THE WALL ?

>oh yeah you think those stats are good? well i'm going to explain how they can be bad instead!

CANCER RATES GOING DOWN? WELL THAT'S BECAUSE CANCER PATIENTS ARE DYING FASTER XD

You can't. In every presidency there's factions that suffer and factions that get a boost. Nobody can have a successful presidency by lifting everyone up. Everything you hear in the media by economists is just random bullshit

Trade deficit is linked to the budget deficit. The Chinese buy bonds instead of goods or stock.

People say the trade deficit doesn't matter. It's just a foreigner choosing to invest in the US rather than buy goods.

>deadly terrorism and mass shootings from the left
Like? And don't say MUH HOLODOMOR CHEKA NKVD. We're talking about recent America.

I like him. America needs someone who actually cares. Someone whk goes on the offence instead of letting the empire slowly die. What Obama did? Didn't fucked up much but also didn't make things better I guess.

Vegas shootings

poltards and trump supporters and boomers are too blind to see beyond their own noses, they look the other way when he blatantly lies and makes the country look stupid, it may take decades for the US to regain anything after this

Attached: c1702c5d4d0c06c957fb06752b4ca7e0.png (1280x900, 237K)

>why do people hate this guy so much?
the media

he can't do anything right

and when he does, they say he's wrong

Attached: cnn3.png (960x738, 296K)

i dont think trump jr can do 2 terms or even get elected, hes already facing charges and he seems like the kind of guy who could easily crack and incriminate himself

The country is gonna die anyway because of complacent people that will come after Trump. Nobody cares that China is taking us over. Nobody cares that we're getting in poontless wars for Israel. It's all over

I'm not trying to argue the trade deficit itself is an inherent problem (does Kudlow even think it is?) but if he's able to force the Chinese economy to liberalize and open up, or at the worst, slow down severely, there's long term benefits to the US, the western world and it's corporations.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock
His brother Eric said that Stephen had no political or religious affiliations of any kind.[6][30][31] Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Paddock was "happy" with President Trump because the stock market was strong.
Doesn't sound like a leftist to me.

>I dont like the way _____ talks so they shouldnt be in charge!

Attached: [email protected] (1460x680, 59K)

ease up on the kool-aid bucko

The Black Supremacist/Nationalist who shot six cops in Dallas. A BLM guy wanted to mirror Dylan Roof went into a predominantly white church and shot people. Bernie supporter shot a republican politician at a basketball game. That two black guys, father and son I think, who drove around with the son in the back of the car sniping pedestrians was also racially motivated. I think you should also consider the abduction and torture of the white, autistic Trump hat boy. That's just off the top of hat.

In the wider scale you have to include that two terror attacks, Bataclan and especially the Brussels bombing, were only made possible because several terrorists could use the chaotic situation to slip in through the Balkan route, to carry out the attacks. And also of course the terrorism as a direct result of misguided immigration.

Two direct murder attempts in Germany by antifa. One in 2016 on some random dude who just hung up also AfD electoral posters and recently on an AfD politician in Bremen.

Given enough time, I could research you dozens of cases. They do show up on some media, but not in the same way as the evil white man terrorism is instrumentalized by the ADL and other shills.

Regardless of the economic situation, Trump is a diplomatic desaster.

Economically speaking, China slowing down should be a bad. Cheap stuff is better.

Actual Jow Forums doesn't support the Zognald. But /ptg/ and its ilk have indeed overrun the board and ruined it. It especially sticks out when something implies the Zognald or Israel. Then the board is systematically flooded and astroturfed.

If the way you talk can create an atmosphere of division, resulting in demonstrable harm to society, don't you think it might be a bad thing? Obama had problems with this as well and I know some of his base eats up, but even among his own supporters, it seems like some want him to tone it down.

t. retard
If he wasn't a leftist it would have been leaked by CNN by now

*small correction first murder attempt in Germany was not by official antifa, but a politcally motivated murder attempt by a leftist. And again: the guy wasn't even an AfD supporter, just working for the company who also put their election posters up. He also survived .

Only in the short-term. If China achieves development comparable to that of South Korea or even Taiwan, don't you think it would pose a threat to western businesses? They have more people than the Europe and North America combined. Not everyone can enjoy such a high standard of living.

How are ISIS attacks related to leftism? How do these cases even come close to all of the mass murders committed by insane right-wingers in the past few years? Right-wingers call for violence against innocent people who are part of minority groups, leftists call for violence against people who call for violence against innocents. How are these even remotely similar?

Attached: 1545740467496.jpg (588x823, 146K)

Only whites support him. Shitskins are too focused on social issues and they will always vote for the democrats

jesus you couldnt have understood it less

>a wealthy, retired boomer millionaire gambler was secretly Antifa
It's honestly hard to believe how retarded right-wingers are.

Most meh president of our lifetimes, in 2 years the media will be losing their shit over someone else

>It's honestly hard to believe how retarded right-wingers are.

Attached: 1506355763920.png (485x443, 22K)

I don't see why we all couldn't enjoy a high standard of living. People don't live at the expense of each other.

>i like having my culture and industry slowly destroyed if it means i can buy cheap low quality stuff from 3rd world shitholes

>How are ISIS attacks related to leftism?
They are made possible by immigration policies and security decision of leftist run governments.
>How do these cases even come close to all of the mass murders committed by insane right-wingers in the past few years?
The absolute numbers of Islamic terrorism in Europe alone are a multitude higher and the political murders of the left also are above those of the right.
>Right-wingers call for violence against innocent people who are part of minority groups, leftists call for violence against people who call for violence against innocents.
Predictable projection of the left. And not even remotely true.

Speaking of which: posting on Jow Forums I realized, to little of my amazement, that people posting le brainlet memes are in almost all cases devoid of arguments, knowledge and try to obfuscate these facts as they overcompensate with low quality memes. It's a result of the actual echochamber that is r/politics.

Antifa is literally the footsoliders of the neoliberal establishment.
Open borders benefits capitalists immensely

oof

Most people in antifa are just upper middle class white kids

Are* not is

Honestly all candidates were embarassing. I can vote but refused to.

>i lack basic critical thinking skills

It won't destroy industry. Supply chains are multinational. One part the supply chain being done cheaper doesn't hurt the other part of the chain. It fact, it makes it stronger, because there is more demand for it.

But even if industry was destroyed, so what? Agriculture has been destroyed in the US too but Americans are better off than they ever were.