Why do whites and asians get along so well?

Why do whites and asians get along so well?

Attached: louise-and-husband.jpg (1240x1653, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGE_Ug9-Ouo
youtube.com/watch?v=rbQKvc69aqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the low test alliance

based gypsy

>am white dated multiple asian chicks
>white friend married an asian woman
>asian friend married a white woman
no clue but we're like bread and butter

Asians are white

Asian women want the BWC

Cultures that usually have work ethic and moral values, at least the non New versions

Asians and Europeans share a northern Eurasian ancestor
Doesn't mean they should mix tho

>we're like bread and butter
I see what you did there

Attached: 9E903295-4C6D-4F5F-821E-A7FA6C82CE86.png (500x431, 65K)

kek

They shouldn't but it's usually the bottom dwellers who end up race mixing so it's fine at the end. Hapas are a tragedy though.

Attached: 1502242604283.jpg (1132x800, 163K)

Exotic enough to fulfill each other's exoticist needs, civilised enough to form a functional relationship and manage a household properly, autistic enough to match on a spiritual level.

precisely this. I had white gfs prior but none actually meshed with my autism until my asian engineer gf

I know the feel. The only downside is that an Asian gf sort of doesn't fit in some of my less autistic social circles, including family gatherings.

they're like the bullied kids that hang out together at school

Intelligence, low crime, creativity, able to create and maintain civilizations, mutual respect for each others millennia of history.

Now compare that to gypsies, Arabs and niggers:
>violent
>low-IQ
>high crime rate
>destroyers of civilization
>actually unable to create anything they did not steal; case in point "Islamic golden Age" and "We Wuz Kangz!"
They are also dirty and smell terrible, especially the gypsies and most negros who live in pure filth.

Why do yuropoors hate gypsies?

They are literally a race of thieves

my family love her and I don't have any other friends so its not an issue

>intelligence
Asians are far smarter than "whites" (anglos.)

They are like the violence and barbarity and thuggish criminality of the negroes was mixed with the antisocial and malecious behavior of Jews. If you think the latter are bad now, imagine a world where the gypsies had the above average IQ and global networks of nepotism. youtube.com/watch?v=iGE_Ug9-Ouo

Not really. Officially the difference is 5 points, which shrinks to 3 compared to Italians. Unless you count practically artificially selected ethno city state enclaves like Hong Kong and Singapore. The act smarter now, but those are deeply ingraned cultural differences and a geopolitical position that favors the periphery over the core, just like the USA in WW2.

kys yellow fever faggots
insectoids are bad
true but still faggot

based

kill yourself insectoid

Whi*es need a group of people to hate, always.

Attached: white gentleman.jpg (964x879, 120K)

Attached: 1560156463297.gif (840x559, 245K)

Based

t. Tenda spencerl

Stay away from my kind, faggot white bois.
You are not breeding with us, we are breeding with you. We are more intelligent than you, we will take more leaderships posts than you can. Fill more science roles, fill more university roles and eventually we'll fill your moms holes, after we colonize your Western Coast and Africa. Now kill yourself faggot.

Attached: Asians.jpg (555x401, 51K)

I'm honestly not mad. The superior people should come out on top.

Doesn't matter society needs betas and hapas make it easy to tell them on sight. The muttier the world gets the more opportunities for my pure race kids to succeed. I wholly encourage the white dweebs on here to have little Elliot rodgers. Less competition for my kids.

Go back to r/asianmasculinity

Got an Asian wife. Rarely have pangs of regret.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbQKvc69aqg

Attached: Can't Dodge The Rodge.png (770x732, 771K)

Might I ask what race you are ?

based and red pilled

Attached: rody-on-bike_1459754180.jpg (620x310, 55K)

People in power tolerate, and like subservient boot licking conformists. Being subservient and bootlicking is ingrained in Asian DNA. Any race with man that actually have adult levels of Test won't get along with western Europeans, including other whites that Western Europeans love to deny being white (Slavs, Southern Europeans). Notice how it's only white men that love Asians, while white women treat them like shit.

Amerindians do too
Same but im mexican

they are not sub-humans

>tfw didn't actually do that intentionally
I wish I was actually clever

FPBP