Your cunt

Your cunt.
Do you think the EU will last another 10 years?

Attached: members-of-eu.jpg (728x542, 44K)

no way

no way

of course

of course

Nah

Not only it will not last that long, but it will end with war.

lol
war with whom? poutine?

Nope. "Civil war". The migration stuff will eventually divide Europe and tensions will keep rising. Finally a recession will hit and boom! You got WW3, starting in Europe as the power of tradition demands.

>tensions will keep rising
tensions have fallen since 2016, and even then barely anything happened

flag
it will succeed. Turkey and the Balkans are going to be a part of it too.
One day it will all become one country. Just like the indian subcontinent is one country. And the united states of Europe will be ironically in a lot of ways similar to the USA (although never in any way the is a result of american capitalism).
However Europe is not going to be a world superpower. They will have to compete with the USA, China and India. And they wont be able to do that.

The quality of life in the US of Europe will be lower relative to the world than it is today. Only Switzerland will remain as rich and prosperous in the future.

btw Europe will also be racially diverse. Wither the natives like it or not.

I know about economics and trade and civilization and I'm very smart and have a high IQ. So I know what I'm talking about.

also
>"civil war"
>without guns
good luck
there's gonna be some pussy protests like in france, with cops and people just standing around. nothing more

>migration stuff will eventually divide Europe
The EU want a common immigration policy to deal with that though.

France
yes

When I say "Civil war" I mean within Europe. Salvini is already on the edge. Give him a more solid reason (like an economic recession) and a few allies (that he will surely find) and boom!

Also, don't be dumb. If enough people want to start a civil war, they'll start. Don't think for a minute that they won't find people willing to arm them. I don't think this happen, I'm just saying it could.

no.
It will last forever

Attached: eu_flag.jpg (800x800, 66K)

with some reform, probably

Ha! The "common" policy fucks us in the South. The German and Dutch NGOs look like a way for the Northern countries to mock us. Political divide will be real. I bet ya countries will block deals and new members just because.

Yes. Anti Euro are noisy but don't have much real power. Year after year people will forget about nation states.

yeah why not

>Year after year people will forget about nation states
not a big fan of that