1. cunt

1. cunt
2. are you the bumbling idiot in every social circle?

m'laysia
yes

Attached: 1562374108239.png (507x540, 64K)

sometimes

more like unhinged schizo but yea

no i'm the based guy

I've never been in a social circle. I've never had any friends or acquaintances.

I'm the bumbling idiot with no social circle

I totalled my social circle via cucking

I'm the based guy who is going to convince my gang to fight the whites.

Attached: Phone 1.jpg (400x600, 48K)

fuck yee but im not in any social circles

>friends all confess they hated me when they first met me
>co-workers all see me as the worst staff
>one guy wholeheartedly told me throughout his life, he has never met anyone as dumb as me

Attached: 1561963138012.png (1920x1080, 3.4M)

>brazil
>no

Attached: 1545376021200.jpg (251x201, 10K)

>Hey user, come sit with us!
>user when are you coming for drinks with us?
>user, I hope you're going to the same school with me!

Attached: 1549455020165.jpg (700x734, 107K)

yeah always, even when i try to dont do anything i just end up being the antisocial loser who dont speak with no one

I have no social circle

Oh man it's the same world over

Attached: 1543312295746.jpg (323x356, 38K)

i dont even know whats wrong with me, people simply just dont like me

Attached: 1561744272286.png (700x700, 1.87M)

1. leaf
2. i am a part of 0 social circles

tiem to drown my sorrows
god bless 24/7 convenience stores

Attached: 20190709_012901~01.jpg (3096x4128, 2.06M)

i feel all warm inside, i feel happy

No but I pretend to be so because I don't want people to rely on me

you know what, after this i'm going to start my own business, fuck everyone else

i don't need a team, i can do shit myself and make bank
thats all i care about anyways, money

another!

Attached: 20190709_014557~01.jpg (3096x4128, 1.95M)

i wish a ca thi me and killed me on th spor

here's your (You)

tanks.you bby

Don't they check your religion if you try to buy alcohol there?

if you are in social circles, why drink alone? Do you ever drink with friends? I always drink alone.

the banglas dont
theu Re based and redpileed

everyone hats me
i hate tjem.yoo but i gooota wit with them taknown?

sorry but could you take a little more time to make sure that what you're typing makes sense

>drunk with 2 heineken

noob

Attached: 1562530183441.png (632x756, 44K)

sorrybyoubcan t hande me wt y loswr
beaaaaaahhhhh godnin bhayeb cuckern likentou

if i had more money ismm buybmore

it also seems imconing dloffm the drinken

it's probably all in your head user, don't be too hard on yourself

i cant talk to you if you dont write properly bro

ill do my best for you finnbrow
afyer tmu next lacybeck im gonann spend rm20p of it on drinkfinn yaas

If you're working, how can you be so poor that you can only afford 2 heineken?
I can ship 4 cases of beer (24 x 0,33l x 4) + 5 bottles of wine + 1 bottle of booze from Germany to my door with one day's work.

I'm also a pretty asocial guy, I have to deal with depression, social anxiety and depersonalization, but I try to just bring out my inner mexican and be a happy-go-lucky person

my dad wanted a part of my pay for bills
think i'm sobering up now

i can type pretty okay :)

if you're that poor then you should save until you can buy more so you can actually get drunk
also heineken is shit

>heineken

Attached: images.jpg (288x415, 15K)

based Finnish quads

pengen ngentot gan

desu I just can’t hold a conversation or chitchat unless the person happens to be currently interested in the same thing as me. Like I never had a forceful separation or fight with any friend but I can be someone’s best friend for years and eventually we go different paths and any conversation with him becomes awkward silence, same for cousins and my older brother too. Since highschool I’ve been part of a very close knit 5 person group mostly held together throughout gaming, and while I hold them all as dear friends, there’s only one I’ll have things to talk about and naturally hold a conversation.
Right now I’m at my third year of college and am a complete loner, as in “that guy has mental problems and I’m afraid he will do a school shooting” loner, the only conversations I ever had here were in my first year with a Japanese exchange student because we where both longtime seasonal anime watchers and I could communicate in broken Japanese. I think starting to follow football games and news could help me find friends but at this point I don’t care anymore.

it was on sale, two for RM19
and also the fact that the convenience store basically doubles the price compared to a standard market that sells beer

also what do you guys reccomend then? i had one of those tall cans of carlsberg before these two

Get it shipped to you from Germany if possible. Much cheaper and you can buy a lot at once
discandooo.com

It has to taste good(ish) in order for you to be able to drink a lot.
Heineken is some of the worst shit I've ever had.
If you have trouble drinking beer I recommend something sweeter, like cider or wine.

>under RM100 for a case
god damn you weren't kidding, shit's cheap
BUT
you have to pay taxes for it to be shipped here, and those cost heck of a lot more

i've had the shittiest beer and got drunk anyways so hey, maybe i can handle it

There is nothing wrong with being alone, just try to grow as a person and not make your happiness dependend on other people. It's weak

I still recommend something that you will be able to drink more like cider.

And you can also buy other stuff from there like soda, booze or wine. If you're too young to buy booze it doesn't matter, they will still sell it to you as they don't have a way of checking your age.

The shipping costs are reasonable imo since you should buy a lot at once and it will be delivered to you. I don't know what the tax is since you're not schengen but I would look into it .
I've been buying from there for a couple of years and I'm very satisfied with them.

i'll look into it, thanks bud

At least you have social circles...

Attached: 1501336961_tumblr_nx1dqdRDcd1ttiz6ro4_540.gif (540x315, 756K)

but everyone in it hates me

Attached: 1562375780523.jpg (225x225, 10K)

I have no social circle but I do have plenty of loneliness

I used to be like you a few years back, I disconnected myself socially because I realized I'm just embarrassing myself and never looked back, haven't spoken to anyone my age a few years now unless I have to.

Attached: a9786a94ad7a775f8d1c041380eb8497.png (778x760, 673K)

i'm probably gonna be like you then
have plans to set up my own online business selling food or whatever, as long as i don't have to meet people nor talk with anyone else wver again
maybe even get into investments while i'm at it

Attached: 1561939239889.jpg (700x469, 54K)

Good luck user, and good on you for trying to sort your life out despite everything, can't say I'm doing the same

Attached: 1536571007_1534692540_satou tatsuhiro (1).gif (480x272, 324K)

we're not gonna make it :')

Attached: 1561558231099.jpg (850x1134, 96K)