Which is a bigger shithole these days?

London = millions of africans + pakis
Paris = millions of africans + arabs.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1514984323717-1.jpg (700x466, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Paris#Ethnic_groups
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/07/air-china-inflight-mag-condemned-for-racist-guide-to-london
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Moscow unironically.

They're both great cities.

* used to be great cities.

Now they are 3rd world islamich shitholes.

Israel = millions of muslims and blacks

Shut up and kys.

Don't tell me what to do Mr. Rajaputi Singh you brown street shitter.
I hate all indians and pakis.

I've never been there but I would say London.
Paris inner city is fairly safe, it's only really a shithole on the periphery and in the suburbs

How're you doing shahar

This, London waste management is very good when compared to Paris

Poo in the loo

Paris, not even close. Paris smells worse, the people are cunts, and everyone is trying to steal shit from you + there are mosques on every corner

I thought Paris was lovely, but it's nice in a different way. It seems like a planned city compared to London, everything looks really nice and it's easy to get around. London is crowded and a mess to look at but that has it's own charm in my eyes

paris is "safe" because armed guards are everywhere. but you will still get pickpocketed, scammed etc there.

you described london tho

Shut up and kys.

Many if not most blacks in the UK are of Carribean descent rather than African.

and where do you believe black caribeans are originated from..

The scamming was mad there, it was literally as soon as I got on the train to the city when the first gypsy tried to get money from me

Honestly I think Paris has better architecture but your people really clinch the “biggest shithole” award. I think being a huge cunt is funny from a distance but not when they’re waiter or something. Meanwhile drinking with Brits is always fun

Regardless of the reason, you can walk around in Paris inner city without fearing for your life. Never been pickpocketed but yeah I heard it happens, just don't make it easy for them.
Scams and aggressive street vendors near every touristic place but you learn to just walk on and act like they don't exist.

maybe because you asian cunts always travel in herds hided behind your cameras, nobody has any will to intercat with such npcs.

my British mates would never act like this

your british "mates" are hypocrites, they call you yellow monkey and ant eyes in your back.

Yet another example of the French literally not understanding the concept of banter, it's not just a Jow Forums meme, it's a real thing. Essentially noone is racist nowadays either, even towards french people

Based Shahar

>call the French cunts
>they’re cunts
makes me think

London is great. Paris is shit. Not because of the minorities particularly but because of the french people themselves. As well as snobby their cultural attitudes.

>visiting a city for anything other than cultural and historical sites
>giving a shit, even just noticing the people who live there
>rating a city based on its people
Weird 2bh. Parisians are the lowest form of life but it doesn't get in the way of my enjoyment when I go visit something in Paris for a weekend.

Attached: 1544023394033.png (900x635, 20K)

all major western cities are shitholes

What a shithole lol

Including Sydney and Melbourne which today are full of arabs, africans and pakis.

Immigration unironically made London and Paris better. Stop believing Jow Forums screenshots idiot.

I like france and paris but it does make things difficult when you're a tourist sometimes. It's annoying going into a restaurant at half 10 and being told breakfast time is over for no reason in particular. You're not that accommodating, not that you have to be, it's just annoying

You can do that in London too.

Protip: when you hear about stabbings here, 9 times out of 10 it's black gang members killing other black gang members

And there's high resolution CCTV everywhere in London. Stay away from the council estates (they're kinda like your banlieues) and nothing will happen to you I guarantee it.

t. London born and bred

Yeah the filthy migrant camps all around Paris and on the canal in Paris really brighten up the city.

unironically two of my favourite places on the planet

They're illegal, that's different.

Why would it being illegal make a difference

Illegal but tolerated and encouraged. Legality at this point has little importance.

Topkek, London is an absolute shithole, high chances for getting stabbed. Would not travel there for free.

>Which is a bigger shithole these days?
New York City
Hands down

I knew someone will make that smartass comment. It still makes little sense to call them "Africans". About as much sense as saying that Canadians of French descent are "French".

They must've been greate before the massive flood of muslim niggers

>You're not that accommodating
why would we accommodate our ways for yours ? i don't understand you, when you visit rome you do as romans

>bunch of african slaves living together for some centuries
>It still makes little sense to call them "Africans"
lmao

'Why should I be nice to people' is what you're saying, in England people will be more helpful to you if you're foreign and don't understand local ways

Paris is dirtier and more crowded but it still is more authentic than london which has nothing that makes me feel like I'm in england

>high chances for getting stabbed
not really stop being such a sheep

Notes right hes been to Jow Forums, all the evidence you need is there

you don't feel like you're in england when you're looking at the houses of parliament or st pauls cathedral or any of the fucking thousands of ancient pubs etc ??

no, when you come at half 10 at 10.30 to eat a breakfast and a waiter is telling you they don't serve anymore it's not because they aren't nice, it's because you're a cunt expecting a foreign country to do like you do in your country.

Not to mention the art galleries, museums, parks, and canal systems

I'm sure you can now see how it might be more pleasurable for a tourist to visit a country other than France

why ? because you don't have the commodity to eat at outrageous hours ? lmao

Le brown people

>nooo, it cannot be because I say so

Go kys shitty Brit retard.

>more authentic
Meh. Haussmann buildings aren't ugly but frankly they killed what was left of soul in that city.

Paris has thousands of those Africans living in tent cities in the middle of the city. So probably Paris.

i live in london mate

>in the middle of the city
No, they're all on the outskirts. The touristic spots are pretty much unaffected

Well do you want me to list every single thing thats obtuse and annoying about going on holiday in France? Just a negative attitude isn't it

who cares, France is the most visited country in the world, paris one of the most visited city, who cares about the pov of one user crying because he can't have a breakfast at a time you're already thinking about what you'll eat for lunch

Yes yes

>one user
Actually I think it sucks too

You got used.to that shithole capital of yours, mate.

Berlin is the equivalant here in Germany.
You must me a retard to enjoy living in a retarded place.

Actually I think it sucks too

what i got used to not being stabbed?

wow, there are three now, i think i'll have a seizure, how dozens of millions of people can visit this LITERAL shithole every single year !!!

They are stupid, that is why.

Quantity is not an argument. Millions of tourists visit Beijing as well, and I do not see you Jow Forums defending it.

Paris and London are shitholes, period.

Wow I'm glad I have you to tell me the hidden knowledge that tens of millions of people are missing, so wise

I live in the surbubband I was robbed only once its pretty safe

>Millions of tourists visit Beijing as well
you mean chink tourists visitng the capital of chinkland ?

Sadly every major European city is swarmed by disgusting nigger abominations. I don't understand why would anyone look at a disgusting shitskinned arab and say "sure, come into this country you ugly monster!"

Kek, Paris isn't safe at night, I ended up 5 times in the emergency room theses last 10 years. But I'm a hot head.

Attached: 1559492966989.jpg (1080x1331, 280K)

I lived in Paris 2 years, the worst thing that happened to me while walking home in the middle of the night is some arab junky walking up to me at 2am and asking if I wanted to fuck his ass behind some garbage bins

Did you?

Hell no

There's thousand of shitskin pickpockets in the tourist areas.

The Japanese had to set up a helpline for Japanese tourists because of how utterly disgusted and disappointed they were upon actually arriving in Paris and seeing what it's really like.

Never had anything lifted from me, all you have to do is close your bags and keep your hands in your pockets if their opening is loose.
It's like street peddlers, it's annoying that they exist at all but if you know how to deal with them (ignore them completely) they're not a big deal.

Imagine needing to take extra precautions not to get robbed in the "nice" parts of your city and still not realising you live in a shit hole lmao

both are equally shit. They need to be liberated but they must be nuked first. The fourth reich is coming to save you,dont worry

It's something I naturally do in every crowded place. Paris is a shit place to live in because you won't be able to avoid the shit areas forever, but as a tourist it's fine

Avoid the areas I highlighted in red and you will be fine.

Attached: IMG_20190709_120429.png (800x434, 117K)

You forgot to circle the outter part of the 17th, and all of the Bois de Boulogne

Better map.

Just stand still in the red circle and DON'T MOVE.

Attached: IMG_20190709_122314.png (800x434, 227K)

The same chink tourists that visit your capital, you low IQ retard.

Is Saint Ouen safe?

During the day it's ok. At night it becomes a weird place. I went to school in that area in 1999-2000 and one morning the cops blocked off the street because a young arab girl had been murdered (throat cut) by an older arab man

I'll be staying there in October for a few days so I hope nothing like that happens again. Also at what time does the subway close?

I think both are nice cities, but you need to be a bit more careful than when visiting a normal city

iirc the last subways are around midnight, maybe later on the weekend. Then it reopens around 5.
The last subway can be a weird experience on some lines.

the day will come that we move to africa
we are now what australia was for britain

>the last subway can be a weird experience on some lines
I can definitely believe you on that one. Anyway thanks for answering my questions man

>as a tourist it's fine
>just make extra precautions to not get robbed by immigrants in the nicest parts of our city
Lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London
London was 59.8% white in 2011. With increasing third world migration and the expected post-Brexit exodus this is going to drop even further.

Paris is difficult to estimate because the French have a pathological fear of numbers, but...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Paris#Ethnic_groups
>Anch National Institute for Statistics and Economic Studies, responsible for the production and analysis of official statistics in France, 20 per cent of people living in the city of Paris are immigrants and 41.3 per cent of people under 20 have at least one immigrant parent.[21] Among the young people under 18, 12.1 per cent are of Maghrebi origin, 9.9 per cent of Subsaharan African origin and 4.0 per cent of South European origin.[22] About four million people, or 35 per cent of the population of the Île-de-France, are either immigrants (17 per cent) or have at least one immigrant parent (18 per cent).[23]
So translating that from bullshit to English, even if we only look at those below 20 and assume the worst case scenario we're dealing with a Paris that's 58.7% white. That's comparable to Britain, however the real number is likely higher because
>We're only looking at below 20s (the most negrofied and Arabized group)
>We're looking at all migrant backgrounds, meaning we count EU migrants as third world, while including EU migrants as white for London.

Going by the general rule that third world migrants make any area they squat down in objectively worse, the numbers are in favor of Paris. With a caveat: this is the City of Paris (2.2 million inhabitants), not the Urban Paris Area (10 million) or île de France (12 million). Île de France (12 million) could just as well be far worse than the Greater London Area (13 million) but we don't know because the French are afraid of numbers.

Yeah, the safety measures tourists in Paris need to take really escalated. In the past few decades it went more or less as follows:
>Same safety precautions as any major Western city
>There are a lot of pickpockets near touristic areas, so be careful
>There are a lot of pickpockets everywhere, so be careful
>There are a lot of immigrants, so avoid their neighborhoods at night
>There are a lot of immigrants, so avoid their neighborhoods in general
>There are a lot of immigrants, so avoid being out at night alone in general
>There's a terror threat, so make sure to treat the armed paramilitary police with respect
>يرجى احترام الشريعة الإسلامية

Though London isn't exactly free from blemishes either.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/sep/07/air-china-inflight-mag-condemned-for-racist-guide-to-london

Attached: 497.jpg (497x298, 32K)

never been to either but i would definitely take pakis over arabs

you

nah if anything he gave the city soul and made it paris or else it would be just another Westerner capital #NO.6