Sorry man I can't make it I have a date with a white girl today

>Sorry man I can't make it I have a date with a white girl today

Attached: 1537383010161.jpg (1118x1562, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely gook face but you Jow Forumscels get the wrong idea about this. these type faces are actually for fashion models. some western fashion designers, ofc most of them are whites, and their surroundings love these obvious "exotic" asian faces cause its aesthetic. i probably saw this guy before on some clothing brand site.

And that's when you know he is lying to you

Dude, that guy is unironically incredibly attractive. The beauty standards in Asia are just all fucked up. Why do you like guys that look like girls so much. This guy actually looks like a man and is attractive as fuck.

That's really a specimen of the facial characteristic of NE Asian

What happened to korean men

Attached: Jin_Soo_Kwon.jpg (637x350, 29K)

Hes ugly...

Hes not you utter retard. Looking like feminine sissies is unattractive.... only you asians tend to like these style... a real man has to look masculine

And what are you mister perfect?

Korea as always

Attached: AB64458B-2B7D-493A-A4BA-D428CAFB19C2.jpg (594x1151, 725K)

both western and eastern media outlets and its journos/critics nowadays are getting fucking nerdy and want to pander to geeks/casual geeks. the reason is, probably the journos are all internet addicts and turn into cringy nerds while following internet trends on sns.
they are also pushy and naive teenagers are just fooled by them. but in the fashion industry, these still exist.

Is "kawaii" the general beauty standard for Japanese males?

imagine the visual field

>Sorry man, I can't make it. I have a date with a white guy today.

Attached: 1438283640001.gif (500x500, 1.93M)

Do you incels actually think he's good looking? His epicanthic covers half his eyes unevenly.
Now this one is actually good looking. Would bang.

well Jow Forums beauty standards are weird too. a strong jawline by itself is seemingly enough to get this board wet.

his eyes are super asymetrical though and his ears are weird

>Dude, that guy is unironically incredibly attractive
I dont see it. He looks kind of scary to me.

Pic related and this dude are the best looking Asian dudes imo.

Attached: 0.jpg (2916x2942, 467K)

Hot. Love his tats

t.

Attached: ced671ca.jpg (1079x1090, 157K)

If he lost some weight his eyes would unironically be better than what you posted. Stop looking solely at the jawline, incel.

Attached: EBCC7F7C-6BA4-4F89-A335-ADCD1E4508EB.png (960x960, 1.12M)

Don’t pretend like you wouldn’t tremble before this absolute specimen of aryan mongol blood.

Jomon Yamato Japanese is only real master race of Asia

Every asisn include Chinese should follow and obey under the jomon Yamato Japanese.
So that all of those place will be as rich as at least Taiwan or Korea or Okinawa.
All asisn could get rid of it's poorness by Japanese.

Obey the lord Japanese Yamato Jomon under the empire of the rising sun.

Attached: 6F336A42-9DF4-4B53-8F71-E1468B4C3B30.jpg (455x500, 33K)

his face is aesthetical. chad or "manly" or "classy" shit doesnt represent every aesthetic or beauty. "chads are the men" "being classy is the best" narrative is very nerdy or casual black and white thinking

ok I will listen to Yamato Japanese master race of Asia. But first you have to kill korea.

Attached: 77A4DF34-5897-4B3E-8BD2-DA33BD9BB6C7.jpg (480x404, 59K)

I wonder how expensive it must be given your small penis

wtf

Ok offcouse we do now.
Let’s kill communists China together. japan ,hongkonger and Taiwan is should be real master race of Asia desu.

Attached: F476F71F-CF7E-49FF-B71E-E6AF391BD39B.jpg (750x303, 92K)

Why does your royal family look like this?

Attached: str2_apjapanroyal_ma_1.jpg (940x631, 81K)

CHING CHONG PING PONG DING DONG

Attached: Korean_men.jpg (750x495, 112K)

no, don't kill china. just korea

lmao wtf

Attached: 0367BE58-2A23-4CF2-9124-6F0BE541EAEA.jpg (750x374, 118K)

because they are very old?

Yayoi Japanese. It’s new Mongoloid from the continental Asia.

Bytheway One of the king of ancient silla(the korean first kingdom united as Korea) was Japanese Ainu and it’s recorded by korean oldest national histrical record.

Attached: 6D7A0C47-20E4-4A42-BA0E-3712A6C57FE6.jpg (412x1253, 514K)

>One of the king of ancient silla(the korean first kingdom united as Korea) was Japanese Ainu [citation needed]

Crown prince he looks like a younger Xi

Attached: _106572097_82883a39-afbe-46ec-9b9a-47e62a9e9922.jpg (660x371, 23K)

No mate.
Japan and USA has agreements gradually remove communist party of China and South Korea by economical sanctions and put new China as democratic nation as like Taiwan or hongkong.

Also Ancient japan was like new world for continental yayoi (south Chinese).
And took hostage from Ancient korean kingdom and control them from japan.
This is basically japanese yayoi.
Its result of western east asisn study.

Attached: BD4AC9E5-967B-4E51-A1CF-29266B1564E9.jpg (411x1180, 557K)

Read the picture it has even wiki page about it retard

<
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tal
hae_of_Silla

you are American's slave. America is the true master race.

i swear to god east asian beauty standard are so feminine and disgusting even for man they want it to be feminine at maximum
this guy is quite handsome th b
thats why i found it very funny when you guys shit talk gook ugly you bring up this andlike lmao they are attractive or have a style at worse what are you trying to prove

>According to the Samguk Sagi, when he was born as an egg,
>his father considered it an ill omen and had it boxed and floated at sea.
> The egg floated past Geumgwan Gaya and landed east of Gyerim (near today's Gyeongju, South Korea), where he was raised by an old man as a fisherman.
>implying this has any histological values

well as i said, you are just saying referring to internet trash that is very fucking nerdy.
guess you should take a look into some japanese physical media not internet trash, especially anglo media is absolutely unreliable when it comes to japan.

you can buy them from amazon jp or somewhere like that

ive seen your shashin for young girl not really into this kind of stuff

Then you are Slave of communists which is not ideology or identities of China at all

East asisn ancient history is recorded as those way and check the documents each other and find the actual incident.
Read conclusion of western resurch

Attached: C1C906F2-E085-4C9E-B5DB-1FD43A5E2822.png (600x3000, 1.07M)

Basado

Attached: yhp4.png (722x510, 159K)

Why are finns memed as having mongol blood? The mongol empire never reached Finland.

This phenotype is common in a specific region of Korea where the local people share the same reputation with niggers in America.
Pic related

You're screwed in your head

Attached: 이호성.jpg (317x359, 65K)

Best looking finn I've see

What region

the "feminine japanese man" shit always comes from "host" or "visual kei" stuff and creepy nerd garbage adopting such faggot aesthetics.

but irl its really for a minority group. i dont see any "feminine" man irl. gay stuff like final fantasy 15 is always roasted, and in fact, the sales of the series have been on decline due mainly to the host/visual kei faggotness. they are treated as weirdos in school

kek

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honam

uhhhhh upstate new york

He’s ugly. Why is everyone getting so butthurt over this fact?

i think you guys are pretty into that Bikei thingy from your media like reality show i know

Stems from the fact that the Finnish language is Uralic in nature. Uralic languages first developed in southern russian and central Asia close to Mongolia and it is theorised that when the Mongols reached Europe they brought the Uralic languages with them. Hungarian is also another example of Uralic language. That's literally it.