Why are Lithuanians so low IQ when they have the highest amount of WHG genes?

WHG = Western hunter-gatherer.

Does it have to do with something else?

Attached: Whg.png (1280x930, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4yecwq/according_to_a_recent_genetic_variation_analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

communism

>whites are subhuman
Breaking news

Because WHG were cavemen, what kind of stupid question is this? I would understand that question if they had high Ancient Greek or high Ancient Egyptian admixture

>Inb4 but muh cranial capacity
That alone means pretty much nothing, it’s the amount of cerebral cortex which influences intelligence along with neuronal connections

too much memes, can't think straight

Attached: iq1.jpg (1626x814, 568K)

IMO it's inbreeding. Same caused haplogroup N increasing in the East Baltic.

Attached: journal.pone.0005472.s007.jpg (960x720, 60K)

>flag

?

alcoholism, shit weather

What does the dark blue mean apart from master race?

I didn't know Brittany and Gascony had that much whg
Wtf

We wuz last pagans.

What does this mean and why is Italy and Greece so much lower than the rest in western hunter-gatherer admixture?

It means Lithuanians have highest WHG admixture despite them being more Southern than Estonians. They're also the most East-shifted Europeans. Italians and Greeks have the most Arab admixture.

Attached: 540886b.png (957x838, 64K)

How can Russians be more genetically similar to old Vikings than Finns? And is it really true then that Italians and Greeks are partly Arab or Turk?

BASADO

Attached: HG_J1_(ADN-Y).png (613x411, 37K)

Europe fears lithuanian bvlls

Attached: Haplogroup-J2.jpg (800x581, 132K)

>tfw too dumb understand what haplogroups are

There's a small lineage of Rus people from Svealand along Varangian route.
Finns like all Nordic countries are full of haplomeme I1, but they are so different because of bottleneck.

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4yecwq/according_to_a_recent_genetic_variation_analysis/

Attached: i1.jpg (754x387, 48K)

Wow

Probably because there was 40k+ years of eugenic or dysgenic selection following the presence of hunter gatherers in Europe, you fucking haploshit retard

These studies are made for retards who mix up "cousinship" (recent admixture) with overall genetic distance. Which explains why eg. the Irish cluster with the Norwegians while looking (ie. being) absolutely different. Very few high IQ people understood that here.